• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
No lie's needed I KNOW I beat you , my Sheik beat your Fox and Pika, and Im pretty sure you have some vids of my Peach teaching your Falco a lesson or two

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Listen to yourself. Your Sheik, beat my Pika. No **** it did. My Pika is ballz. You should be proud of at least getting the chance to play it since I can't take you seriously when I play Falco, and I don't remember you playing my Fox and beating it. Only complimenting on my combos. If you want, I'll post all 11 of the matches we had, and yes you did beat me with Peach vs my Falco but llke I told you I MAD sandbagged. But No Johns for me, if you want. I'll post them but it's worthless. It only makes me look like I'm playing a nub. Cuz I combo the crap out of your peach and then I lead up to killin myself 3 times therefore giving you a win by 1 stock. But if you want I'll post them.

I'll even let you see them before I post them. b/k but I'd save yourself the embarassment.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
First. I'd love to go to AZone but I can't due to transportation. Also, I already told Forward, and B -Will about tourney I'm running here, and I'm basically paying them to come down here to play so they can get their money back for the trip.

Second, No matter how many beatings I give Mr. J, he won't shutup. Whether if I 4 stock him to barely beating him, he won't shutup. That's just his nature. It's not necessarily bad, but there's no way he shuts up. He's to Adamant.

Third. When are we all playing again? I need to practice with my new chars I've been working with.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol silly sizzle

one way is to just beat the crap outta him with your falco so u like 3 and 4 stock him each time then he might learn his lesson... maybe...
Heh, yeah tell me about it D4rk Sh3ik but that's about the average margin of victory I have vs him with my Falco, and it still doesn't make a difference. You should see the vid of me in the Falco section vs Him, he couldn't DI out of a simple combo which led to 93% damage in like 5 seconds. It was funny. And then he claims it's just "cheap" lol. I or none of the other SV players care anymore though cuz everyone here knows I'm WAY better than he is and many of them give Mr. J, a hard time. (not to sound cocky but Mr J, doesn't play nearly as much as I do) but I do admit that Mr. J is slowly improving but so is the rest of SV hopefully.

Bottom line still. He won't shutup.
However he did shutup when I beat his Doc, with my Mewtwo and my Pikachu, so maybe I'll just do that again. lol.

I Love Pokemon more than ANYONE. LOL

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah, or take a greyhound bus, someone can pick u guys up from the station u know, u really should make it to this one V3ctorMan, no excuses!! its "THE" tourney of the new year

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah it's the tourney of the year I know. you live near there too which favors your situation. Try my situation and lets see how well you fare since you can't understand what I've been trying to tell you since December.

ARE YOU GUYS NOT HEARING WHAT I'M SAYING?

1. BLACK PEOPLE = ME = BROKE CUZ XMAS

2. Mr. J = Wont, (Will not)(cannot) cuz scared take me anywhere up there

3. Dad's Feelings = (Me hanging with a group of people he's never met = him complaining about who I need to trust and crap cuz then I get his questions "Who are they? Where did you meet them? How will you get home? Will you get home? How long have you known them? My dad cares for me more than I had wished for but that's good isn't it?

4. I'm not GUARANTEED A WAY BACK AND I DON'T DO BUSES. TOO MUCH **** HAPPENS = I'd be ****ed if tourney last longer than bus schedule then what do I do? Noone else will DRIVE me back and don't say you will cuz I know you won't. It's ok though I wouldn't either if I were you

5. I'm running a tourney here in SV in February which I'M PAYING YOU GUYS TO COME DOWN AND PLAY, SO YOU ALREADY GET YOUR MONEY BACK JUST FOR COMING, AND CAN WIN MORE FOR TOURNEY AND MM'S. I think Forward, and Taj, already agreed to coming since I'll be paying them to come and they'll prolly get more money because of their skills. I may be paying ALL WHO COME DOWN IF ALL of you are as good as you claim.

6. reasons 1-5 ALL MAKE SENSE.

I bet you now since tourney is here you're gonna see how much BS I need to go through to get up there cuz you're gonna go through it here when you try and come down.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Thx Sizzle and I know they'd house me, but I can only get one day off a week unless I plan ahead for a vacation of some sort. But then my pay is cut significantly, and of course I can ONLY TAKE IT FOR VACATION. So if I did go, I would have to take my vacation break and I don't wanna take my vacation break till summer.

Bein assistant manager is pretty **** annoying. I'm tellin you, and then when the MANAGER IS YOUR FATHER. Oh yeah, restrictions off the heezy

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
crazy, but i dont have to go through all that, i can drive wherever i want, but thats cause im old enough to do anything, i might hit u guys up on that tourney that u hold

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
crazy, but i dont have to go through all that, i can drive wherever i want, but thats cause im old enough to do anything, i might hit u guys up on that tourney that u hold
yeah that'd be cool. D4rk Sh3ik, I would love to but I don have a car that belongs to me yet. lol. But yeah tourney down here is soon. watch for it.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Man I really would take us all to Phoenix but my truck will barely make it to Tucson the only way we could make it is if we all chipped in for a Rent a car or something but believe I would love to come

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i posted this in the power rankings that V3ctorman asked a question, so im just posting this cause its SV related

"hey V3ctorMan, i think i might know one of them that played, the one ranked at #7 Axe, he plays a pichachu, am i right?
if thats him i watched him play some and from what i saw he seemed pretty skilled was impressed with his character actually, didnt know he was from SV so mad props to him for representing SV, he fought against Zenith a fox and he lost to him, and then i had to fight Zenith after them and he was a tough oppenent almost lost but won barely.
and Blackknight i dont know who he was or really heard of him"

too bad you didnt get to make it v3ctorman and w4ve i wanted to play u guys, maybe next time

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
*whew*...glad axe represented good.
Wish I could've came but...my cars pretty old. Sounds like everybody had a good time. Taj is still the best in Az it seems but I wish he didn't play mewtwo only because he inspired Vect to play with him.
...now I gotta deal with it. LOL.

Been awhile since I posted...Vect and Mr. J still talking smack, and Mikey still telling us about his life. Funny stuff...
...Late

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i posted this in the power rankings that V3ctorman asked a question, so im just posting this cause its SV related

"hey V3ctorMan, i think i might know one of them that played, the one ranked at #7 Axe, he plays a pichachu, am i right?
if thats him i watched him play some and from what i saw he seemed pretty skilled was impressed with his character actually, didnt know he was from SV so mad props to him for representing SV, he fought against Zenith a fox and he lost to him, and then i had to fight Zenith after them and he was a tough oppenent almost lost but won barely.
and Blackknight i dont know who he was or really heard of him"

too bad you didnt get to make it v3ctorman and w4ve i wanted to play u guys, maybe next time
Yeah thx D4rk Sh3ik, Axe yes he's the Pikachu user and I'm glad he did ok. I actually just got done looking at the brackets and AXe tied for 25th and the other guy is not Blacknight it's Axe's dub partner Brian (Tag) The deodorants lol Tag tied for 33rd so they were pretty close to being the first few people eliminated so there must've been lot's of people there. LOL I even talked to B-Will over the phone and it seemed like it was a blast. (B-Will sounds OLD) I sort of wished they did a lil better but I promised B-Will I would bring some kind of SV representation so they came. I'm varying in thoughts now but it seemed they did better than Mr. J, but I'm not sure yet lol. Uhhh, we can prolly play in February when I run SmashMania - (Name of Tourney) in February here.

I wanted to play you too, hopefully when you guys come down here, you'll have better competition since you'll have ranked #6 and higher at ur disposal instead of the other players but we'll wait and see.

Thx again for the props Sh3ik.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
nah i didnt really see tag play but i only saw a glimpse of axe and tag play in teams thought their code names were weird
i got #13th place in the tourney, almost 9th if i beat brandon's marth in singles then i would have... close matches with him but oh well i did kill myself on one of the matches brought my chain out instead of teleporting... my bro did awesome he got 7th place, he lost to HugS and Omar(BloodoftheFallen)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
**** thats some good news for SV but I wonder how I would have faired against those players I would bet 20 bucks on me I would at least make it to the top ten. But congrats to Axe for his attempt

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
WOW, so did Axe do well? It says he got tied for 25th, but maybe the brackets were wrong or is 25th actually pretty good? Well. Props to you D4rk Sh3ik and good job to your bro too. Can't wait to play you guys. Well maybe we'll see each other in February. lol

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
25th isnt too bad, means he lost one on the winners then got sent to losers and then won 1 time then lost on other match, we had pools first so we had a whole bunch of matches

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
YAY! I'm down for any MM with ANYONE. I don't care who it is. It will help me get better so I'll MM ALL and any players $5 dollars at least and yeah I'll take that $10 MM Butters. I liked ur matches. You're very good, can't wait to play you. I like how he said Mr. J, $20, what's that mean Mr. J, (THAT UR A BK) lol j/k.

I'm down for any MM tho if anyone else is. Glad you had fun at Azone. I didn't (SINCE TWO OTHERS FROM SV WENT INSTEAD *sniff* they had transportation.

EDIT: Oh, Ok, I had no idea that 25th is pretty good. People here usually get made fun of for something like that, but in real competition it's good. Cool.

WOW. I've got many MM's now.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...shut down by sizzle. lol.
Nobody wants to MM the W4ve? That's cool. It's not like I have any money anyway.
Smashmania...sounds cool. Let me know if you need help. I'm always down.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol i know sizzle, but i didnt want to say anything, u know how Mr. J gets, so i was gonna leave it at that, but now ur gonna get him started

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
WOW, I didn't even notice that Mr. J, posted he would prolly get top 10. I don even think I would have got top 10 and if I were, I'd have to work my *** off for it.

That's Mr. J for you though, Mr. Cocky, Oh well, I know what he can do, and I don think he would've got top 10, but would've maybe placed better than 25, but I don know.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Sizzle where did u place? If not 10th then maybe 15 hard to rate myself off of that kid that went to it. I know Im ten times better than him though

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I was tied for 25th with a few others. I'm not saying I'm better or I should have been in the top 10. I had a first round match with Dark, who has become a good friend and training partner for me. I felt I played him tough and almost won the second game. I exceeded my expectations for the tourney and am happy with how I placed. If I ever play you Mr J., I'll money match you. Thats all I'm gonna say.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...I think I would have probably placed at least top 25...at least.
...and still no MM for Wave. Whatever... I wouldn't have accepted it anyway.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
you have no money to accept it, nub. Sorry I spoiled ur plan. Lol, Hey Mr, J, Sizzle, Butters, just leave it alone for now, We can MM when we actually ge the chance to all play each other, Until then it won't serve us any purpose to talk about it if we have nothing planned. Next tourney here will prolly be in February so I'd just wait till then.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
you have no money to accept it, nub. Sorry I spoiled ur plan. Lol, Hey Mr, J, Sizzle, Butters, just leave it alone for now, We can MM when we actually ge the chance to all play each other, Until then it won't serve us any purpose to talk about it if we have nothing planned. Next tourney here will prolly be in February so I'd just wait till then.
I want to know if I need to keep 30$ to the side for MM. Mr. J, do you accept my 20$ MM?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Uhhh, keep as much money to the side as you want. I just about MM anyone who wants me to MM them, I usually don't decline but do what you want to do. In terms of the MM Mr. J won't answer you for the MM, He prolly won't say anything until he sees how you play, so he'll prolly want like me or someone else from here to play you first, so he can see how you play.

But I could be wrong, Hey would do I know.

Top Bottom