• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, Mr. J, you never played Sizzle. Sizzle has never come down to Tucson.

Vector, I'm just going to answer you here, I never did play the SV representatives. I wish I did but I was kind of short on time. I had 7 MM's to do and I made it a priority to play against all of socal before anyone else. I'm sure you've seen the results, take from it what you will.

Butters, stop trying to steal money. :laugh:

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Heh, Love the sig B-Will. LOL.
Err...I was trying to hustle these guys out of their money and then you had to ruin it. Thanks Vect...thanks. Ha, as if I could take their money anyway. Idk maybe.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
My bad, Nice Sig B-Will,

Uhh so is anyone gonna play some smash tonight before tomorrow's smashfests. I'm down for playing tonight so if anyone wants to play, gimme a call or just reply. Gotta practice with mainly my Mewtwo but also Pikachu, Link, and Y Link. lol

So hit me up if you guys wanna play.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'd love to play to...what? Y. LINK?! WHY?!
That's not cool man. You're supposed to let me get somewhat better with my char before you do.
...you sick *******.

Anyway, I told Frank I'd **** him and spiderman in smash tonight, but if I don't go we can play.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hold up.

I thought we had a 20 dollar MM, Vec, not a 10 dollar one. You aren't backing down, are you?

That is all.
Oh, my bad, my bad, I thought you only wanted to lose 10 dollars not 20, my bad. B-Will I won't make that mistake again. jus playing B-man, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to make it 10 or 20 so I guess 20's good.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Dub post SWF, my bad.

SV Brackets/Power Rankings for smashfests will be updated at this next smashfest this coming Friday, January 19, I recommend if anyone wants to be put in better position amongst the other players to do it here.

Also we will all be playing smash tonight. At Tag09 (Brian's house) I will give all a call so we can work out some of the matches now.

thx.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Heh, Yeah, I know.
Umm...How about a 1 dolla $m? I'm not trying to lose too much cash. Got gas to pay for and stuff.
Oh, and I want my money Vectorman. I saw that vid.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SV is alive. woot woot, so Mr. J, Turnup, should I take you two off the rankings here. I call and ask for one of you two to play, and Mr. J, yeahh sure I'll play, and then he never shows. It's ok to be afraid. And don gimme some excuse I couldn't make it cuz school, or this or that, We all know. It makes no sense to say your gonna show somewhere then you never show. The only thing I see Mr. J show to is the BHS thing so I guess I'll keep him on but you need to start playing better players not just ones you know you can clown.

whatever tho, do what you will.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i would come and play u, lol but u live too far away.
recently ive been playing with Forward at his place, its some nice practice.
me and him talked a little about your vids on youtube lastnight, me and him agree that u have a pretty nice falco; but its kinda hard to make judgements on the people u play cause they arent up to par with u just yet(not trying to be mean or anything to u other guys:( ) , but u definitely good. cant wait for your tourney so some of us might be able to play u guys down there.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Heh, Yeah, I know.
Umm...How about a 1 dolla $m? I'm not trying to lose too much cash. Got gas to pay for and stuff.
Oh, and I want my money Vectorman. I saw that vid.
No lower than 5 son. And besides, that'll hardly pay for food on the way to SV.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i would come and play u, lol but u live too far away.
recently ive been playing with Forward at his place, its some nice practice.
me and him talked a little about your vids on youtube lastnight, me and him agree that u have a pretty nice falco; but its kinda hard to make judgements on the people u play cause they arent up to par with u just yet(not trying to be mean or anything to u other guys:( ) , but u definitely good. cant wait for your tourney so some of us might be able to play u guys down there.
Wow, I appreciate it alot Sh3ik. I'm glad you and Forward like my Falco. Uhh, yeah, at times, the other guys when I tend to record, they either aren't just playing too well or just that I'm playing really well. Most of SV is good, I do admit, Mr. J, has become a little boring for me, but he comes back usually a lil bit better. W4veMantis, and Priest Revan are fun to play with too, and they're getting better all the time. Priest even scares me a lil with the char's he uses (Zelda) lol. Blacknight, will have his times, when he's hot and times when he's not. He plays very well if he doesn't get frustrated and stays patient and calms but when he does he plays like ........... well you know, BAD. There are even other players here such as Axe, and Tag, (they went to AZone) they are getting better too, and I'm playing with these two more than anyone around here. (I used to play with Mr. J and Turnup all the time, but now I don't think they like playing me)

All the players here are good, NO GREAT IMO, it's just that they aren't consistently good. Players like Turnup, Priest, and Tag, are pretty consistent IMO, the others though could use a litlle more determination though to stay consistent

But yeah. that's all I've got.

It sounds like you two are really cool to play with. Always happy to play and are friendly and don't tend to start mess. People here love that (Mainly Mr. J, but whatever) Can't wait to play with you two)

And thx again, D4rk Sh3ik. Can't wait to play you since I've never seen you play or even what char you use but I'm lookin forward to it. Greatly appreciated.

And Forward, I should thank you more than anyone. WOW, uhhh, Believe it or not, In terms of style of play I like no other Falco player besides yours, I like BS's Falco because of his combos, but I love ur style of play and unique combos,
The infinite jab you do, (Tap A) down, A (repeat) and the insane RSHFFL distance you use is awesome. Most of my Falco I tried to make a lil like yours, just in my kind of playstyle.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
No lower than 5 son. And besides, that'll hardly pay for food on the way to SV.
...*sigh*.:urg:
Very well then. Take my money if you must. I hope this means that you are actually coming to SV.

Vectorman, are you telling me that I suck. Cause I think that's what you're trying to say. Now because you say it, everybody's gonna think I suck now. You know I'm the best...pft.
...whatever. I guess I'll just beat some noobs at BHS to make myself feel better.:chuckle:
W4ve's Doc FTW!!!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
EDIT: I took back what I said earlier, but it does bother me, when you do that Wave so cut it out plz. I KNOW YOU LIKE TO JOKE AROUND.

As much as I'd LOVE to say that you and the rest of SV sucks. IMO you guys are all VERY GOOD. It's just that not many are consistent. For example. When I watch you and Blacknight play, it's really interesting to watch, the match is good and both of you are giving it ur all, but some matches such as you playing like Priest or someone, you don seem to try with the same amount of skill. Most of SV isn't TOO CONSISTENT. Meaning, once you'll be completely on ur game, but then a few games afterwards it seems like you've lost the full capablility of what ur able to do. I JUST WISH ALL OF SV CAN ALWAYS PLAY WITH THAT INTENSITY. Right now the ONLY PLAYER I'VE SEEN STAY CONSISTENT is Axe, since he has the determination. It just seems like the rest of SV will only SOMETIMES play, but maybe you can prove me wrong.

NONETHELESS. Tho all of SV is good, GREAT. It seems most don have the determination that I guess I would like.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i dont know v3ctor, to me it seems like w4ve was just joking around, seemed like he was kidding with him saying "Vectorman, are you telling me that I suck. Cause I think that's what you're trying to say. Now because you say it, everybody's gonna think I suck now. You know I'm the best...pft."

that part in bold seems like he was just messing around... thats the thing with the internet, u cant really tell what people post is serious cause u dont hear the tone or w/e of the person talking... so.... lets all just relax here

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm relaxed, but even when people are kidding, why do people have to use my name? Vector, are you saying that I suck? Did I say you suck? No. So why do people still use my name, that makes no ****ing sense. but I guess ur right, he prolly was kidding and I know he was too, but still, it bothers me.

Blah, I know Wave was kidding, but still I don like my name being used like that.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Ok Vectorman. Sorry for saying Vectorman so much. Maybe I shouldn't always single vectorman out. Sorry Vectorman I won't say Vectorman as much.
...alright dude, seriously I'll stop. I was just playing around, that's all.
All I'm saying is that most of the vids that are posted on youtube are pretty old. Well at least the one's with me are.
...and I guess I see what you're saying with the whole CONSISTENT thing. Pri3st's fighting style is annoying when he uses Zelda so whenever I play him it's kinda like...blah, you know.
I know how to get him now though. At least, I think I do.
...get some sleep.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I don know why people are even watching those vids anymore if they are. They're old and useless. Even the ones with Mr. J, are old. Idc about those and I don want others watching that junk either. Jus I hate being singled out.

But don't worry about it wave I know what you mean, and you know what I mean.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...I gotcha. Didn't mean nothing by it.
man...finally get my 360 back today. I think I'm having Xbox live withdrawals or somethin.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah cool but we are all prolly gonna play smash tonight so if you're down gimme a call or I'll give you one so you all can be ready for tomorrow.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
...*sigh*.:urg:
Very well then. Take my money if you must. I hope this means that you are actually coming to SV.

Vectorman, are you telling me that I suck. Cause I think that's what you're trying to say. Now because you say it, everybody's gonna think I suck now. You know I'm the best...pft.
...whatever. I guess I'll just beat some noobs at BHS to make myself feel better.:chuckle:
W4ve's Doc FTW!!!
The only way to make yourself feel special Wave is to beat Noobs.

Not surprising, though.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Priest...posting on smashboards...wow.
Why do you have Ciara in your sig? NOOBIE!
*sigh* if only I knew how to make sigs...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
that's nice nobody cares. J/K, just wanted to post to see if there was gonna be any smash this weekend. If there is, let me know, so maybe we can all play again.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* leave me alone priest. :(
lol...anyway, if anyone wants to smash let me know. I forgot the website for svps...so...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Next tourney some things have been updated. Not sure when BHS will be ready for a competetive tourney but when the time comes plz be ready for it.

Also, smash at my house on Wednesday for a long time. lol if anyone is down for some.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well Priest we can actually play anytime, it doesn't bother me, but it seems like many other people can't make it. If you have an idea, let me know. This way all of us can play.

Top Bottom