• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double but, would any of SV be interested in like a tournament/smashfests at my house on Wednesday, (tomorrow) I will bring as many as possible and it will last from like 12:00 to like 9:00.

Any SV players interested?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
srry, cant make it. got school and work. srry bout last night too. school has to come first...especially since im payin for it. League starts in a couple of weeks and i cannot wait to give out some uber pwnage.
UBER PWNAGE!!!
later...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ok, ummm. Well, if anybody planned on coming it would be cool i guess. Just let me know so I can make preparations for all. IF ANYBODY'S EVEN GONNA SHOW

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
V3ctorMan,

My brother is coming to visit me from the 20th-30th. He says he will take me everywhere he wants to go and everywhere I want to go. My dad said that he will let him take me anywhere even though I'm grounded because i only see him about 1 or 2 times a year. I told him about Smashfests and he says he wants to compete and I will too.

Stephen (my brother) is my original tag team partner. But we haven't played a 2 vs. 2 together in a long time. The main reason for that is because he is in the ARMY and is stationed in Georgia. But his roomate has a gamecube and they play melee alot. My brother is better than me. After I told him about Smashfests he just asked me when and where. We'll compete. Just let me know when and where.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Cool, the more comp the better. I can't wait to play all of the people i've never played. Time to improve is near. Variety=Improvement. In my opinion of course. Have fun smashin tonight if anybody shows.
UBER PWNAGE!!!
later...

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
V3ctorMan,

My brother is coming to visit me from the 20th-30th. He says he will take me everywhere he wants to go and everywhere I want to go. My dad said that he will let him take me anywhere even though I'm grounded because i only see him about 1 or 2 times a year. I told him about Smashfests and he says he wants to compete and I will too.

Stephen (my brother) is my original tag team partner. But we haven't played a 2 vs. 2 together in a long time. The main reason for that is because he is in the ARMY and is stationed in Georgia. But his roomate has a gamecube and they play melee alot. My brother is better than me. After I told him about Smashfests he just asked me when and where. We'll compete. Just let me know when and where.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
To bad no one has any skills to compete with my own except Tim and Sean *sigh* Ill just be training for those two since thats all the comp I have to worry about

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Cool, yeah, ummmm our first smashfests will be this next Sunday November 26, 27. Make sure you're there. Can't wait to start. SO THERE'S ONE MORE WEEK OFFICIALLY. I need to know NOW if ANYONE wants to challenge for a different spot, REMEMBER THIS HELPS MOVE YOUR RANK UP AND determines who you will play at the smashfests.

If all are satisfied with their spots, then I will post the results by Saturday if all is satisfied.
REMEMBER WHEN FESTS START. ALL PRIZES ARE CASH RELATED. (Didn't feel like buying ****, and everybody likes cash.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Two words...UBER PWNAGE!!!
Hell yeah. This is what i've been waitin for. Dude...we should like record all of our matches and stuff. And I challenge you for the #1 spot VectorMan. That's right, LOL. I said LOL. DO IT...NOW!!
Anyway, I am in need of cash so...I might step my game up alot.
WOOOOO!!!
Alright, i'm done.
later...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to Dub Post but one more thing...
DO NOT CHANGE THE DATE!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KEEP THE DATE THAT YOU FIRST MENTION.
oh, and when you say Suday november 26,27...you just gave two dates to the same day.
I'm just sayin...
later...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
k, ALL, I've updated the smashfests League info. This is all of the info that will be needed for the tourney. One more thing that I forgot to add. It was pointed out to me that the bracket spot (WHICH DETERMINE WHO YOU WILL PLAY) really doesn't determine or who the winner may be every week. it won't change the fact that the same people could win every week. BUT I BELIEVE THAT ALL OF SV HAS SUBSTANTIAL AND IMPROVING AMOUNT OF TALENT.

HOWEVER, WHAT I WILL DO is what makes the rankings necessary. Since I am making stat based type stuff. You will be given points, and even experience type stuff. I found a program in my CPU that does somethin like this and I'm gonna try it. IT'S SORT OF LIKE RAISING POKEMON, you gain points by battling. Pretty cool. You will gain extra exp, by beating someone with more exp, but will lose exp if someone with less exp beats you. And 5 EXP is guaranteed for every match for each player. The winner will gain more exp of course tho.

It will be a leveling system lv 1 thru lv 50.

lvl 1-10 Novice
lvl 11-20 Experienced
lvl 21-30 Adept
lvl 31-40 Veteran
lvl 41-50 Legendary

OMG- THIS IS GONNA BE SO SWEET.

ALL MATCHES GUARANTEED 5 EXP POINTS, WINNER RECEIVES 10 ADDITIONAL EXP POINTS IF WINNER BEATS SOMEONE WITH MORE EXP THAN HIM THE WINNER IS GIVEN AN ADDITIONAL 2 EXP PER LEVEL DIFFERENCE.

EXAMPLE - IF LEVEL 1 BEATS LEVEL 10. LEVEL 1 GAINS 10 EXP FOR THE WIN, 5 JUST FOR THE MATCH, AND AN ADDITIONAL 18 EXP DUE TO LEVEL DIFFERENCE. AND LEVEL 10 LOSES 18 EXP BUT GAINS 5 EXP JUST FOR THE MATCH So stay consistent.

Uhhhh, Each level will require 100 exp points, rising 5 points more necessary to gain the next level. (EXAMPLE LEVEL 2 REQUIRES 100 EXP, LEVEL 3 REQUIRES 105, LEVEL 4, 110 ETC.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Dude...i'm already like Lvl 99. Can't get any higher than that can you? Let me know if you can. Anyway sign me up. Saturday it is. What time will it start? I suggest 1:00 IMO.
later...

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
When is Smashfests?

Why did Mr. J say the only competion would be turnup tosser and V3ctorMan? Do you care if unranked people compete (my brother)?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
When is Smashfests?

Why did Mr. J say the only competion would be turnup tosser and V3ctorMan? Do you care if unranked people compete (my brother)?
Cuz, so far he hasn't played wit them in a while and doesn't think they're good. And I don care who shows. As long as they have $10 dollars to get in.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
k, ALL READ IT AND WEEP. This is what I've come up with. This is something that NOBODY ELSE ACCORDING TO THE BOARDS is even doing. I'm the first, but possibly could be the last if it doesn't work. I wanted to do something different that nobody else did to keep you wanting to come back. PLEEZ REGISTER (post saying you'll be there for sure) I want to make sure I supply enuph food and drinks, and TV's and Cubes.

WELL START TRAININ AND STUFF. Make this **** a hit, Make all of the other areas want to come and play with SV

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
TRIPLE ****ING POST. .................................................................................................................................... SV SUX BAD. where the **** are you ****ing people that so called can't wait for the league fest to start. Cuz what it seems like to me, that it's not important. Are you all dead. No new post in 2 days except by ME.

IT sucks being the ONLY dedicated smasher here.

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
Your not the only dedicated smasher here!!

btw
my brother came to SV early on the 15th to surprise my family so he and I got plenty of time to warm up for the Smashfests. But is it on the 26th or the 27th? If its on the 26th I can most likely make it because the Cardinals have an away game. (We have season tickets.) But if its on the 27th I have a less chance of making it because of school.

TRIPLE ****ING POST. .................................................................................................................................... SV SUX BAD. where the **** are you ****ing people that so called can't wait for the league fest to start. Cuz what it seems like to me, that it's not important. Are you all dead. No new post in 2 days except by ME.

IT sucks being the ONLY dedicated smasher here.
Are you even allowed to use cuss words?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Wave dont bother stepping anything up cause Im not gonna let you win ****, Vec hope you dont use that Pikachu at the smashfest, that stupid pokemon is gonna get creamed...lol stick with that Falco

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good lord another double post...

I just realized I'm supposed to be warning people for double posting, so consider this the last freebie.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Wave dont bother stepping anything up cause Im not gonna let you win ****, Vec hope you dont use that Pikachu at the smashfest, that stupid pokemon is gonna get creamed...lol stick with that Falco
Actually Mr. J, to be quite honest, I'm trying to make him a serious part of my game, now, and you were having some trouble maintaining him. You did manage to beat him once however but I won the 2nd match we had. He seems to be on par with ur doc, and last time I remembered, Doc is ur best char. So watch out. Remember as well, that I have no life and train until I blow my brains out, so don't be surprised if you start losing to Pikachu more. Falco, I still use, but I'm trying not to use him unless, I SERIOUSLY NEED TO use him.

Dr. Drew The Dragon.

Sorry for the posting and for the cussing, but It sometimes sux, when people in ur area haven't posted so you think they quit the game or somethin. My bad, and I'll cut it down.

AND I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT BEING THE ONLY SERIOUS SMASHER BUT HONESTLY I DON KNOW WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT POSTING QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING REGARDING ANYTHING ABOUT LEAGUE. I'm doing so much for you all, and then you don help support it at all.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you become a moderator?
Post well, help out on the boards and you have a shot. Don't bother asking to become a moderator; we'll find you.

Vector I'm sorry that you spent months on this league and you aren't getting much activity. I know you are frustrated but try and keep it cool. It only elicits more and more flaming if you don't.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Post well, help out on the boards and you have a shot. Don't bother asking to become a moderator; we'll find you.

Vector I'm sorry that you spent months on this league and you aren't getting much activity. I know you are frustrated but try and keep it cool. It only elicits more and more flaming if you don't.
yeah, I know, B-Will, ..................... but it still sux when it happens. For how many smashers that are in SV (Like 20), maybe only 3 of them LIKE to ACTUALLY PLAY, and that's being lenient.

Get a tourney running for us ASAP.
:chuckle:

Pikachu FTW - AND FOR MY MAIN CHAR. Well Falco's ALWAYS MY MAIN, but it seems like I don use him unless in a SERIOUS MATCH.

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
yo is this in tucson 1211 paloverde dr?

Mr J. told you it was in Sierra Vista but you can ask B-Will, he lives in Tucson. I don't know where though. This thread is mainly for the Sierrra Vista "Super Smash Bros."
players. but you can post here if you come to SV often. you can edit your profile so it will say where you live.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Tim dont bother picking Crapichu in our next match Ill just embarass it
YOU ALREADY SHOULD be able to embarass it. If Falco, is so CALLED the only game I have, why are you losing to my other char's with your main? DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. I've been using Pikachu for a week now, and I can beat ur best char WTF is that.

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
YOU ALREADY SHOULD be able to embarass it. If Falco, is so CALLED the only game I have, why are you losing to my other char's with your main? DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. I've been using Pikachu for a week now, and I can beat ur best char WTF is that.
What you gave up on Pichu?

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Guess who got a Nintendo Wii? ..................................................................................................................... Me and V3ctorMan, anybody else get one, nope cuz you didn't pre order it. bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Be jealous.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Okay...How many times do I have to tell you Vect. Just cause nobody posts doesn't mean we don't play anymore. You talk to us all the time outside of the boards and you know we play so...stop that crap.
Mr. J-shut up. No smack talking or the thread gonna be closed, just like B-Will said.
Priest-You are Uber funny and need to post on the boards more often.
Vect-again...Or maybe nobody has any questions about smash league. So calm down!
Dr. DewtheDragon-Sorry about dub posting.
W4ve-You are still the best.
later...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Chill, if you didn't notice check post #783. I said I take it back. ****, n00b. Can you read. lol. The first week may be cancelled for league cuz family may visit the house for the weekend. I will try and make it work tho, cuz it's the date I have set. We'll see I suppose.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mr. J-shut up. No smack talking or the thread gonna be closed, just like B-Will said.
Nah, I'm not going to close the thread all because of only one person. I'm just going to warn Mr. J until he gets it... which I have been doing lately. The same applies to all of you although you guys are getting better at it.

Hope the biweeklies go well.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Nah, I'm not going to close the thread all because of only one person. I'm just going to warn Mr. J until he gets it... which I have been doing lately. The same applies to all of you although you guys are getting better at it.

Hope the biweeklies go well.
B-Will, ........................................ I'M GONNA HAV TO BUY YOU A **** CAR, SO YOU CAN COME DOWN AND PLAY WITH US. lol

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it would be nice if some of tucson came and played with us.

yeah, I know, B-Will, ..................... but it still sux when it happens. For how many smashers that are in SV (Like 20), maybe only 3 of them LIKE to ACTUALLY PLAY, and that's being lenient.
and...how is this taking it back?
and what three are you actually talking about? Choose you anwser wisely Vect...don't want to make any mistakes that will get you sudden enemies...
...later.

N

N3OMaNtis

Wow...I sure did miss alot while I was gone. You changed your name to W4veMantis. Time for me to steal your old one. You know I'm the original Mantis.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
WTF...how...did PJ tell you my password. Get off my old account, Ric. I thought you said you were done with smash. Make your own account or whatever. And give me the Neon...you know I need a car.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
the post where I said I take it back n00b. Whatever. That's right, have two accounts like me. Lol.

What 3, SV players. huh? V3ctorman, Priest Revan, and ........................................ V3ctorMan again. lol j/k. Ok W4veMantis, I guess ur dedicated. But of course nobody's dedicated like I is.

Top Bottom