• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I like the comotion that's goin on keep it up. Well I'm gonna make this the official thread for the smashfest in SV that start soon, also I'm gonna put SV rankings.

Note: not power rankings just rankings for all of the SV players, which will also be the same as the brackets for the League (smashfests) The rankings will be discussable and stuff for spots. (Very familiar with B-Will's power rankings for AZ) This will be so players know where they stand, how they can improve and so forth. SV smash seems to be growing, so I'm doing this for a favor for SV and for B-Will's thread, if we can go up to Tucson to play with him and his group, then after that, he'll have an idea of what SV can do, so the entire state of AZ can be included.

The rankings that I am putting up now, will have no ties, so discuss if there are problems with spots.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Haaahhhaaa no you cant even beat me what makes you think you got what it takes, we might be able to play tonight at Seans but I gotta ask him just bring Wave and yourself Tim oh and maybe BLack if he's up for another whoop'in lol but you gotta find a ride cause i cant drive

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Mr. J, are u really goin to Tucson to play this weekend or are you trying to piss B-Will off. Well whatever you do, I'm in. And I'm NOT giving u gas money cuz U still owe me MONEY. well that's it. Let me know if ur actually goin to Tucson.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well, if anyone, have any questions, or serious discussions about the current rankings jus post. Ummm, I will fix what I and the rest of the SV area believe what shoulld be done.

Also, no smash for me, for about a week unless serious competition or if Turnup, Mr. J, and group wanna play. Too many good xbox 360 games coming out. prolly play again Sat,Sun, but I'll still check the boards.

Later

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
dude...ur funny mr. j...not really.
U sound like a noob trying to prove himself when u talk ****. so stop it.
anyway...uh, i prolly wont play till the weekend either. ill be to busy playin carbon.CARBON!!!
...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
NFS Carbon .............................................. ALL FKING DAY. No smash for me ........................... FOR ONCE. Unless some of u wanna play, I'm down. Otherwise Carbon.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
CARBON!!!...but i cant really smash until the weekend...wait...i have friday off. OH SNAPS!
can u say...smash? maybe.
...yeah.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vector...I appreciate you trying to talk Mr J into coming down to Tucson with you all.

I really wish I could go up there but I really have no way to get there. Mr. J has been down here at least 3 times so I know it is possible for him to get down here. I really would like to see you all in action in terms of smash skills so I can once and for all have a feel of where you would all fit. I'm always down any day of any weekend so just let me know.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Usually I would come up with a witty comeback but...you're not worth it Mr. J.
Oops...was that a comeback? I do think so.
...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Vector...I appreciate you trying to talk Mr J into coming down to Tucson with you all.

I really wish I could go up there but I really have no way to get there. Mr. J has been down here at least 3 times so I know it is possible for him to get down here. I really would like to see you all in action in terms of smash skills so I can once and for all have a feel of where you would all fit. I'm always down any day of any weekend so just let me know.
:)Another Journal:)
B-Will, by the way thx for the compliment. I only want Mr. J, to bring us up there so we could play you guys, I'm not saying I'm getting tired of the competition down here, but it would be great if we could go up there for a change. It would be nice to be included in the power rankings and to get ur name known to people. I really think I could be noticed. I don know what spot I'd have cuz I don know how good everyone is but I think I could be able to crack top 15, hopefully even better, but that is a safe bet I can go with. I think I can crack top 10 too, but those are pretty much locked until someome proves they can beat them, so I will show what I can do. I want to play ALL of you guys up there so bad. Competition is limited in SV but Tucson it seems limitless. Well, I get my car fixed nex month, so maybe I can do something, as for now, I will have to rely on Mr. J.

B-Will, I'll see what I can do, and I will try and convince Mr. J, to make a return. Honestly, I think you guys whomped on him a bit too hard, cuz it sounds to me like he's a lil scared. he never wants to go up there to play anymore, but he should since he claims he got better. Also congrats on the official MODERATOR.

MeleeMasterMikey - don't duplicate threads especially if there is one of the same thing already especially just to tell me a date of when we can smash. Jus post it in the SV thread so I and the rest of Sv can see it. You thread served no purpose to anyone cuz another SV thread is already there. that's why B-Will shut it down cuz there is already a thread

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Wave is gay gay, Anyways yeah I would love to go to Tucson but people have bills to pay and college degree's to earn like I said im trying hard rigt now to get my degree so eat ****, Ill make time when i have it

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Wave is gay gay, Anyways yeah I would love to go to Tucson but people have bills to pay and college degree's to earn like I said im trying hard rigt now to get my degree so eat ****, Ill make time when i have it
For all those so called *Bills* to pay you sure haven't payed me my bills that you owe me so don even gimme that ****. How about you pay me back the money you owe me, or take me to Tucson for smash and the gas will cover it, otherwise don talk to me, about paying bills, cuz u can't pay em all, if you don ****ing pay me. n00b

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Dude...dont call me gay. thats taking it to far.(now ignoring mr. GAY)
anyway...yeah we should like play tommorow or something because i have no class and i have the day off from work. so uhh...yeah hook that up.
...yeah.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks vec for the congrats on being a mod. And thanks for reinforcing what I told MeleeMikey earlier.

Also...it looks like you went ahead with the power rankings in SV so that's good. I'll try to have others do the same.

And about Mr. J...I dunno what to say about him. I'd like to see you down here one day for a weekend, everyone has a free day in which they can play. I dunno, I know the rest of SV wants to come play and show themselves, I thought you wanted to do the same.

As far as you cracking the top 10, that will be tough lol. If you ever come down here I'd make sure you'd be able to play the players ranked 9, 6, and 5. I'd like to see how that would play out. Maybe this weekend? lol...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Thanks vec for the congrats on being a mod. And thanks for reinforcing what I told MeleeMikey earlier.

Also...it looks like you went ahead with the power rankings in SV so that's good. I'll try to have others do the same.

And about Mr. J...I dunno what to say about him. I'd like to see you down here one day for a weekend, everyone has a free day in which they can play. I dunno, I know the rest of SV wants to come play and show themselves, I thought you wanted to do the same.

As far as you cracking the top 10, that will be tough lol. If you ever come down here I'd make sure you'd be able to play the players ranked 9, 6, and 5. I'd like to see how that would play out. Maybe this weekend? lol...
Yeah I went ahead and did the rankings for SV since SV smash is growing and it could help you out with your power rankings. I appreciate your confidence with SV going up there to play, and I will put in my part. I will get us up there somehow. I respect that alot B-Will.

As for me, I know cracking top 10 will definetely be a tough accomplishment, but I want to give it a shot. I have never had the feeling of what it's like to play someone that I KNOW is better than me. Turnup Tosser for a while had given me, some difficulty, but I never had the 100% true feeling that he was better than I. Now Turnup doesn't play as often so it was only natural that I became better than him. I want the feeling of what it's like to have someone BEAT the living crap out of me, so I can learn and get better from it. Now, I just watch myself play and see what I can learn from it. And of course watching great players such as Forward, Taj, Hugs, Isai, Ken, PC, my fave, BS, and other great players that are out there.

To be quite honest tho, I think my lack of experience of the game will catch up to me (Be my downfall) I've only played SSBM for a lil more than half a year. (7 months) And many players that have played longer know what to expect since they've played a multiple variety of characters. Also I've NEVER been to any kind of serious tournament. (Only the small one that happened at EB Games over here in which I met Turnup Tosser, and Mr. J) Whatever happens, I want to be ready for the next challenge.

Also, thx for having good smashers ready for us if we were to make the trip, (which should be within the next couple of weeks) I'll keep u posted on new info as well. Thx again B-W

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Anybody else in SV that can maybe play cuz I need to play. I play different again. I can't believe I never added the effects of RSHL to my game, it looks sooooo COOOOOOLL.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
You wouldn't know, you don understand Falco terms. Holy **** Mr. J, I was reading some of the earlier threads and posts and **** about you and god ****. You must have sucked sofa king bad. Nobody liked you and all called you a noob and **** and from what I heard B-Will, and his group gave you a serious wooping that can't be forgotten.

Don even deny it either, I saw it by looking at threads that you started and I saw everything. No wonder every1 treats you like ****. I saw a lot of stuff. I saw B-Will's vids from a long time ago, and even how long ago they were, he's pretty **** dirty. I like his game, well I just thought I should say that, don know why tho.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yeah sure when i so called "sucked" I went to Tucson and played B-will and Elvis and guess what they lost not a little bit either. I walked home that day a champion among champions, but ofcourse B-will wont tell you that. but he got better after that beating I laid down for him guess he doesnt loke outsiders coming up and owning

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol...first of all thanks for the compliment in those vids. they must be like at least 6 months old lol. i do a lot of stuff differently and better, including that rshl that you were talking about haha.

mr. j, omg....lol. i usually never talk trash to you; i have always been on your side cause you were a cool guy in person even though you are a trash talker on the boards. but now that you are talking trash about my play and how i "lost to you"...all i have to say to that is make the drive down here this weekend. id like to play you again, not to rub it in your face when i beat you but because you are really a cool guy to play with.

heh, tried to avoid cussing now that i am a mod.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Don worry B-Will................................ NOBODY HERE IN SV believes Mr. J, over .................. anybody so don worry, we know the truth already. He treated me the same way when him and I met at the EB games tourney.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
LOL...i saw alll that stuff too, i just never wanted to say anything cause i was tryin to be nice. Funny stuff...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K, I'm warning all of you, We NEED TO PLAY smash at least once by Wednesday, cuz if we don. DON CALL, ME, DON TEXT, DON BOTHER ME, WHATEVER UNLESS U HAVE AN XBOX 360, AND A copy of the game ........................................................... GEARS OF WAR. Otherwise I won't be playing smash for a bit. I will still post here and there to make sure there is no smash either and to see questions and threads about ranking threads and such. Also, I'm getting back into the Halo scene. My and my team are gonna try and own like we used to as well. Almost went to Orlando for HALO.

Smash is better than Halo, but I wanna try Halo again. I miss the moments of the game. SO ANYONE SMASHING B4 WEDNESDAY?

B-Will, I need to know when u can run something up in Tucson, like a smashfests with people or something, or do u play EVERY WEEKEND, cuz I am gonna try and make it. Mr. J prolly not, but I will see if I can go up there this Saturday, with hopefully Priest Revan.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
GEARS OF WAR!!(with legendary music playing in the backgroud)
yeah same with me. nothin but gears for awhile. still willin to smash though cause its like the greatest video game ever invented in the history of mankind...sorta.
anyway if u ever decide to go to tucson, vect, u need to let me know like...2 wks ahead of time cause i gotta take off from work and let my parents know and stuff. plus now that my bro lives up there i could prolly stay the night with him so my parents wont mind me going that often. only problem...NO RIDE.
oh...i dont think i can play smash before weds unless it's like TODAY!!!!!! only day that i have off so hit me up if someone can give me a ride.
whew...that was alot.

u know...i never really know how to end my posts. i usually just say...yeah but its gettin kinda of old. suggestions would be nice from everybody but mr. j.
guess i'll start saying...
LATER!!!:chuckle:

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
DUB POST!!!!
this sux...are we ever gonna play anyone else!
How am i ever gonna get better if i cant play a variety of people.
the only people i play are vect and priest.
I don't even know what happened to Black!
I've only played turnup like...3 times and every time we gonna play again something comes up.
and i've only played mr j like 3 times too.
nobody wants to come down here because they think we all suck...
...we should play today and post some more VIDS!!! maybe that will convince them.
LATER...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah, were gonna play today if you want. And yeah, i'm gonna post some more vids if u want. I need my Falco upgraded anyway, so all can critique I suppose.

Top Bottom