• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
LOL I find this all funny
congrats B-will on Mod duty good luck wit dat life is been pretty good tim smash club at the school most likely won't fly because mr. a personal probs are just racking him. finding more and more players who think they are good but can't get past me so don't wrry about any new talent so far....sadly:ohwell: haven't been getting around to practicing is.....well things come up stuff happens ya know (like women) :chuckle:

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Vec...I'm trying to work something out as far as a tourney go so I'll keep you updated on that. Even though that may not happen in the near future, it would still be worth your while to come down...you'd have tucson's best present and I could probably convince a couple of players from phoenix to come down...IF you actually do want to go.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey Vec...I'm trying to work something out as far as a tourney go so I'll keep you updated on that. Even though that may not happen in the near future, it would still be worth your while to come down...you'd have tucson's best present and I could probably convince a couple of players from phoenix to come down...IF you actually do want to go.
My bad, for the dub post, but yeah, B-Will, I'm down ANYTIME to go and play smash anywhere, anytime. I do seriously plan on goin up there but not wit Mr. J, cuz he would prolly mess up my plans. I wanna go with someone else. Yeah keep me posted on stuff like that plz, and I'll let you know when I'm good.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Start walking then cause I bet i get there before you do, lol
I ain't walking noob, I'm bringin people with me, that you don know, and btw, ur gonna play W4veMantis and priest revan soon. I think that they may be able to get some wins on u and even take ur spot u cherish so much. So u better practice. We played yesterday, and **** both got better but I saw a SIGNIFICANT improvement in W4ve, so i'd watch for him.

And YOU WON'T GET THERE BEFORE ME, cuz, you'll back down and hav an excuse for B-will why you didn't make it. SCHOOL THIS, I HAD THIS, I WAS SICK. You've got many of them, I got school, A FULL time job, AND a part time job, and I make room anyway for anything, so don gimme that crap.

Pleez, do SV a favor and don show up. We need someone new to represent, and I would be glad to be the one that does it, cuz I'll back it up and make us look good. You had ur chance to represent and u FAILED HORRIBLY that's why Tucson and all the other areas, think we suck. YOU GAVE US A BAD NAME, and now, I'm relying on my abilties and the abilities of the other SV players that are good to redeem that. The only thing you seem to be redeeming is our bad rep that YOU gave Tucson, with ur crap game you showed them.

DON'T MESS UP AGAIN. (SERIOUSLY) If you can't even beat my Mewtwo, why do you think you have a chance of beating Taj's. I'M NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS TAJ WHEN IT COMES TO HIS MEWTWO, HE'S JUST ****ING ILL. Not just M2 either, my other chars. Yeah, I'm sort of like PC and can use a variety of chars but they're still in progress. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING. ya think?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
PWNED!!!!! x2...x3.:p
OMG Mr. J just got call a *****.:laugh: :laugh:
Mr. J gave Sv a bad name, but we must redeem ourselves. WE MUST!!! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!
Good to see that Black is back...starting to miss u man.

and uhhh...me FTW!
...later.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yeah ok? The only people good enough to go there are you Sean and myself so who the hell do you think your taking up there to look like a fool. I dont have to practice for **** all the other novice players will always be novice like Wave, Black, Preist, ect.. they never get any better when I play them it's always fun to smash on them anyways about Tucson good luck but your not going to get any further than me and Sean have got and they dont like me for other reasons it's not my game.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah ok? The only people good enough to go there are you Sean and myself so who the hell do you think your taking up there to look like a fool. I dont have to practice for **** all the other novice players will always be novice like Wave, Black, Preist, ect.. they never get any better when I play them it's always fun to smash on them anyways about Tucson good luck but your not going to get any further than me and Sean have got and they dont like me for other reasons it's not my game.
K, first off, I don mind when you say, it's cool to smash on the other SV players, cuz I like to play them too, but that's what makes them better.

I DON LIKE HOWEVER 2 things you said. First off, ur quote "Novice Players like Wave, Black, Priest, etc, will always stay novice. mr. J, ALL OF US WERE NOVICES. U sucked at one point, I did, all of us did. Some of us just learn faster than others, also, you had to have been a novice when u went up there to play didn't you? Second, you can't really claim, to know what people can contend with the other tucson players, LAST TIME I REMEMBERED YOU CAN'T USE ANY HARD CHAR. Peach - EASY Sheik - VERY EASY Doc - form of skill required.

NOTE: I'M NOT MAKING IT LIKE THIS CHAR IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER, BUT NO IDIOT IS GONNA TELL ME THAT CHAR'S LIKE PEACH, SHEIK OR AS HARD TO USE AS FOX, FALCO, FALCON cuz their NOT. :mad:

The Tucson players know many aspects of the game, cuz they have a variety of players, that they play with. They will know what's coming cuz their experience. Only difference with them, half of them prolly know how to play and use all the advanced techniques. I BET YOU, I COULD USE UR CHAR'S AND YOU WOULD USE MINE, and I'd win every match, cuz once you learn the char's that are ez, it's just a matter of who does it better. BUT OF COURSE YOU WON'T MM me cuz ur scared, DON BLAME YOU EITHER.

LAST: don ever compare my gameplay to that of yours. ur quote - "Good Luck but your not gonna get any further than me and Sean got". Don u ever compare your game to mine, because my game is better in every aspect than yours. SPEED, MOBILITY, TECHING, COMBOS, MOVE CHOICE, My game is better than yours completely and ALL of SV can bet on that. I HAVE EARNED THE BEST PLAYER IN SV, because I worked for it, I wanted it, and YEAH SO WHAT, I'VE ONLY BEEN PLAYING FOR 6 MONTHS, SO LACK OF EXPERIENCE MAY GET ME BUT IF YOU ASK ME if I've had the game since 2001, and wasn't better than someone who had it for a shorter amount of time, I'd be :mad: so I don need intimidation from a player, ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I CAN LEARN FROM YOU. As far as I'm concerned, Turnup, W4ve, Priest, Black gives me a harder time than you do, but you I JUST LOVE PLAYING AND OWNING JUST TO HEAR YOUR BS EXCUSES, that you have. IT'S SOFA KING FUNNY.

You know what Mr. J, now u did it. I demand a poll. All of SV just post, IF I'LL DO BETTER THAN MR. J, JUST POST IT, IF I WON'T GET ANY FURTHER THAN HE DID, POST IT AS WELL. I wanna know what SV thinks of my position compared to yours.

My journal's done ....................................... FOR NOW, UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING POINTLESS TO SAY TO ME AGAIN, ACTING LIKE A CAN LEARN FROM YOU.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Vec it's bull that you've played the game for six months dont even try to lie that cousin of yours on the east coast stated that he played with you along time ago so dont even try to debate that. As for your so called the best your not. How many chars can you use? 1 how many can you beat me with? 1 Lets just make it simple Im an all around player I can use any1 I want to and come close to beating you everytime you on the other hand try to use someone else on me and you lose Tim your limited to Falco if you ask me your not goodwith any1 but Falco. I can use Falco to an extent but I dont sit in my room day and night and play my brains out I got other **** to do. If you like Ill start playing Falco and soon I too will utilize all of Falcos cheapness and it will be that much sweeter when you lose to your own char. Then what who you gonna use then because all your other char are in the junk pile. For your friends fool yourself they reached there limit some people are just like that what can I say.

A poll? What a stupid attempt to feel proud of yourself, lol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
HOLY #### i thought you shut up by now online and outside you are two diffrent people online you are some little b-hotch who talks of how good he is and blah blah yadda yadda and outside you try put on your little cool mood hoping none will kick your a** for all that s*** you talk. i don't care im gonna step in on this you make me sick you are a grown f***in man almost and you talk like a freshman who smelling himself no im not backing tim im just sick of you and the way you are.

(mr. j talking ) practice you noob) everytime i practice i break you in half. everyone knows that my grades take priority. i wish i could practice everyday like you i really would. Mr. j you better watch yourself you are getting out of hand.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Dont even take it to that level this is game not real life im not even going to comment on that. Anyways i dont practice everyday thats Tim, and you know what I cant really recall the last time you beat me. All I remember is crushing all your chars and I even had a couple of beers before we played. You had the advantage right there but what happened you lost horribly. If I need to remind you whos better again I dont mind but this time its gonna cost you 20

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Vec it's bull that you've played the game for six months dont even try to lie that cousin of yours on the east coast stated that he played with you along time ago so dont even try to debate that. As for your so called the best your not. How many chars can you use? 1 how many can you beat me with? 1 Lets just make it simple Im an all around player I can use any1 I want to and come close to beating you everytime you on the other hand try to use someone else on me and you lose Tim your limited to Falco if you ask me your not goodwith any1 but Falco. I can use Falco to an extent but I dont sit in my room day and night and play my brains out I got other **** to do. If you like Ill start playing Falco and soon I too will utilize all of Falcos cheapness and it will be that much sweeter when you lose to your own char. Then what who you gonna use then because all your other char are in the junk pile. For your friends fool yourself they reached there limit some people are just like that what can I say.
:laugh: :laugh: You wanna know what the funniest thing about this is, I DON HAVE A COUSIN ON THE EAST COAST. I used the other name Rogue Sheik, to wait for the mistake you eventually would've made and to see how much crap, you would've talked. Didn't you ever wonder why Rogue quit postin ****, MY BAD UR TOO STUPID. And for all I care you can use Falco, if you want, You suck with him anyway, and his game is too technical for you to master, YOU CAN'T EVEN PILLAR.

Oh and BTW, you are NOT, a multi-char game. Ur ONLY GOOD WITH DOC, UR OK WITH PEACH, AND YOU CAN USE SHEIK, oh ****, those 3 characters aren't too hard to use except Doc.

Me, I am a multi-char person. I've used and beaten you with many chars already.

I use FALCO, FOX, REFUSE TO USE SHEIK, CUZ SHE'S TO EZ, REFUSE TO USE PEACH, but I could easily add these two to my arsenal M2 (the one I beat ur noob Doc with which is ur best char lol) C. FALCON, MARTH, DOCTOR MARIO, PIKACHU, PICHU(CURRENTLY WORKING ON HIM NOW) You're right I used to NOT have a multi-char game, about a month ago, but like u quoted above, "I dont sit in my room day and night and play my brains out." WELL GUESS WHAT, I DO sit in my room day and night, then the next morning I go to work and I get home and continue the same process. I DON NEED TO EXPLAIN **** TO YOU, UR 3RD, AND ARE ABOUT TO DROP TO 4TH WHEN WAVE BEATS YOU. UR NOT WORTH MY TIME TO PLAY ANYMORE, cuz I don get better by playing you. The rest of SV I do, but when I play you it seems I get worse. Maybe you can beat me that way. ................ RIGHT. like that'll happen. I'll do you a favor, I'll just not use Falco on you, I GOT SICK OF 3/4 STOCKING YOU WITH HIM ANYWAY. I'll use any other char that I'm capable of using, and then we'll see how you do.

Matter of fact, I'm willing to make MM's on ALL of the other char's that I am capable of using just to make sure I play you at my peak of my game. OR ARE YOU GONNA WISELY BACK DOWN THIS OFFER I GIVE YOU AS WELL. $5/$10 DOLLAR MM PER CHAR, I USE ON YOU, or u afraid still. U shouldn't be, if I have only 1 char for my game so take my offer, if you think you can handle my game.

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
****, VectorMan, alot of drama goin on huh. **** ironic, why are u posting now Rogue Sheik or should I say V3ctorman. ****. Got nothing better to do huh. Bad kids love to talk. I am also the same person. lol. You should feel stupid Mr. J.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
You can beat me with other chars, ok prove it infact ill MM that **** your talkin cause the last time i checked your fox sucked balls your C.falcon didnt even scratch my Peach and what else did you say you use oh nothing thats right. Tim you funny as hell writing novels to try to prove a point. But let me ask you this if you are "so" good how come I never see you pick any1 but Falco when you play me? maybe cause you cant win with out using him...hmmmmm

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...uhh...wow.
don't really know what to say after all that...
...wow... Dude we should publish this thread into a book. It has everthing. We could make some serious bank. I mean...it has drama, a rising protagonist(Vectorman), an stupid and annoying antagonist(Mr. J). Even a wise moderator (B-Will) watching our every post. It also has the most important thing...ready for it...A PLOT TWIST!

but anyway uhh...V3ct can crush Mr. J easily. Rogue Sheik can crush Mr. j easily. Priest Revan can crush Mr. J easily...and of course W4veMantis can crush Mr. J easily.

Mr. J sucks FTW!!!
there's my 2%...
later...

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol...i like it mantis that would make for a funny yet rediculous story.

anyways...this has gotten out of hand this whole thread. as a mod i'm supposed to stop this so i will. next time someone insults another poster for whatever reason, i'm going to have to issue out infraction points.

mr. j, if you are tired of playing these so-called "novices" will you make the drive down here and play us? you all want experience playing different people besides sv, sv is willing to give you gas money...you used be good about coming down here and now you havent been down here for like 5 months....

P.S. i don't play falco much anymore if you want experience playing a good marth or falco i'm your guy. but these days it's been more marth than falco.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Wave you wanna put some money on that, Im pretty sure other people dont like you speaking for them. Next time we play you better have cash or shut your mug Priest can beat me lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol. funny stuff

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
K, seriously, I don need MY THREAD that I had to put so much stuff into work to be closed. B-Will's right. Let's save the talk for actual matches. smashfests begin at the end of this month so let's play then or maybe even sometime earlier.

Mr. J, as for the matches. Like I said before I will play you with any of the other chars that I use and I will gladly MM, you SINCE YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO MM my Falco. I will MM, you with my Fox, Falcon, Marth, Sheik, Pikachu, and my Doctor Mario. My other 4 chars. ICE CLIMBERS, MEWTWO, GANON, PICHU, ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, so I'll MM, with them in a few weeks. I will wager $10 MM, for each char if you want. That's nothing to me, I'll happily raise the wager too, but you'll prolly want to lower it.

ALSO btw. It's ok to lose. Most benefit so they know what part of their game they can work on. All of us hav lost but most of us benefit from it. You just can't accept that fact you lose, and only cause problems for the rest of us.

LAST - I have beaten you with other chars besides Falco, but your memory sux when you lose so I'll just prove it again. I've beaten you with Falco, Fox, Sheik, Marth, Falcon, and even MEWTWO, so don gimme that. But forget it, I'll just do it again. So is the wager ok for you Mr. Jask? U still wanna MM me right?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
So anyone playing smash today? Nevermind Gears of War is released today. Maybe some other time, unless someone SERIOUSLY wants to play some smash.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
it depends on when we play. Speaking of which, We can prolly play today, maybe, but it all depends if everyone else wants to play. idc what we do. I also have to meet 2 more of MeleeMasterMikey's friends and he SAYS that they're good, so I'll see soon enuph. So anybody else down for some smash?

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
Well I couldn't play today because I had to go to Tucson to get glasses because my vision is about as good as s***. I got home somewhere around 7:30. I couldn't find anybody around my neighboorhood to tell my parents that I would go to and then go somewhere else. I was going to tell my parents that I was going to my friends house and ask Mr. J to come pick me up at my street and play.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
**** posting when You and your goons talk smack Im just waiting for the tourny I guess, they think there good pfffff, they have a few more weeks to think that when I smash the crap outta them, and just to be a big **** when Im done smashin them Im gonna talk so much **** in there face. Prepare yourselfs SV smash noobs (Wave,Black,Priest) an whoever else wants to say something oh yeah Tim.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol, we'll see Mr. J, ........................................................ we'll see and if you beat them, then go ahead talk **** in their face. U won be talking **** to mine tho, tourney does cost $$$$ ya know. You really are determined to LOSE it, well you could prolly get 2nd or even 3rd tho, so who knows. So are you MM, my other char's since Falco is my ONLY game. If you are what's the amount? $5, $10. Don matter to me, and btw remember you still owe me $15, make sure you put that into mind. So you can win up to $50 with all the MM, OR you can owe me up to $65, CHOICE IS YOURS KID.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
10 bucks sounds reasonable to me Im gonna try to play today, oh yeah I called you the other night to play but you didnt answer oh well............What all you guys aint got nothin to say to that?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
my cell's out of service, and, you prolly didn't call me anyway. U never call me for anything unless Black, Wave, priest are involved. And half of the time when we try and call you, you have an excuse for something. At least when we don pick up, (WHICH IS RARELY) we have a legitimate reason. you usually don tho, jus saying

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
IM RIGHT HERE!!!!
man...i don't know what to say right now...since i can't talk smack.
funny thing is, whenever i do get a chance to play, everybody is busy with something except for Vect and Priest. i guess nobody else wants none of this uber pwnage im always dishing out. i hope thats not considered smack talk.

oh...vect we gotta get Spiderman back in the scene. He says he's gotten better so I wanna see how he plays. Also, when u and mikey play, come pick me up too. I would love to play some new people.
alright...later.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I called your house 459-0681 not your cell, but whatever I dont really care.......where's everyone else at? Wavegoon, Blackphony, Preist?
u called the wrong number if you called 0681. Whatever tho, so when are you playing again.

It don matter to me, but when you can play again would be cool, I guess. Got some $$$ to win.

W4ve, I included Spider Man, in the rankings and for the SV players area for the list. I put him, at 7, cuz he's better than the people below him, If anyone has any suggestions or questions on current rank status. LET ME KNOW.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
I down for some smash tonight if i have a ride. can't stay late though...got class in the morning. Humanities...brrrrr.
later...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
So you and Sean are actually playing or are you speaking for him again, THINKING that he'll actually be there. If ur serious about this, then ok, I'm down. Ummm, I will bring Priest Revan and W4veMantis, and Black if he gets a ride from someone. Mr. J, you should bring ur younger brother SundayOwner so I can play him. He keeps PM, me saying that he could prolly get like 6th or 7th so I need to see for myself k.

Mr. J, you'll be playing W4veMantis cuz W4ve's gonna see if he can take ur 3 spot. Matches are 3 out of 5. If anyone wants to challenge for a spot, we can do that example. If Mr. J, W4ve, Priest, thinks he can take 2 spot from Turnup, or 1 spot from me, or any kind of scenario then he can challenge for it BUT I RECOMMEND FOR RANKING SPOTS THAT EACH PLAYER CHOOSE THEIR BEST CHAR. Don wanna hear excuses from anyone.

LAST: If I come, tonight Mr. J, you got $$$$, cuz if you don I'm not gonna play any of my other char's SERIOUSLY. Don't need you trying to study how I play. If you are I will MM you with my Fox, Sheik (WHOM I HATE USING CUZ SHE'S EZ) Marth, Doctor Mario, Pikachu, and MAYBE FALCON, I haven't been using him lately. AND OF COURSE YOU CAN ALWAYS BE BRAVE YET STUPID ENUPH TO MM MY FALCO, but I know ur scared of teh blue bird and I know ur not THAT dumb.

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
hey,
Mr. J wanted to play tonight but i couldn't make it so can we play tomorrow after school. my school ends at 2:30 so maybe Mr. J and Tim, and maybe W4vemantis can play tomorrow

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K, the power rankings for this area is now in the Official Az section. However I WILL keep posting any new info on the spots. I can do this, because I need it for my bracket matches for league play. Jus in case you forgot, here is current.

1. V3ctorMan
2. Turnup Tosser
3. Mr. Jaskolski
4. W4veMantis
5. Priest Revan
6. Blacknight
7. SpiderMan
8. Pinilla
9. First Ade
10. Senor Pimpin
11. Charcoal
12. MeleeMasterMikey
13. SundayOwner.

These are also brackets for league play TO PREVENT THE SAME PEOPLE FROM WINNING EVERY WEEK. SO top 5 people can only play people within the top 5, so #1, doesn't play #13 in the finals or something you know.

So, how's the smash ladies?

Top Bottom