• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Standard Custom Moveset Project Initial Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuzuTitor

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuzuTitor
3DS FC
0688-6401-1227
Just want some clarity on Miis.
Small means both height and weight at min.
Normal means don't touch height and weight.
Wide means height at min weight at max.

The wording of "even parameters" confused me a bit, because having both height and weight at min would be even, but I'm guessing that's not what you meant?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Your understanding is correct SuzuTitor as per what Small, Normal, and Wide mean. I meant "even" as in the slider is precisely in the middle of where it can go (which is the untouched, default position); I apologize for any lack of clarity, but it seems as though you did figure out what these terms meant regardless.

Likewise, the tournament went down yesterday, and I was honestly pretty disappointed with my own performance (I sucked, just a major off-day especially early in the day where I just wasn't "feeling it" at all), but as per how customs went... Well, procedurally they didn't cause issues, but people were... non-adventurous. An overwhelming majority of players weren't familiar and responded by just declining to use them at all, just picking defaults. Steeler ran Dragon Rush on Charizard in some of his games (he went back and forth between it and Flare Blitz), I was running 2311 and 2313 on Rosalina depending on match-up (not that I use Guardian Luma ever anyway, gotta figure out the situations that one is useful because it's definitely wrong to pack Gravitational Pull in several MUs), DMX the local DDD player started running Bouncing Gordo and Armored Jet Hammer later in the event once he saw them in action in friendlies (and Bouncing Gordo is seriously really good; IMO in the long run it will be the only thing DDDs use), I think Stealth was using customs on Shulk (I didn't see any of his games but know he strongly prefers Power Vision), and I think that was about it. Most mind-blowing to me was me telling a Little Mac player that custom KO punch had more armor but was otherwise identical and then him picking default anyway despite him never using neutral special other than KO punch anyway (I mean, obviously, Mac's neutral special is pretty worthless in all three variants); people are seriously just not adventurous at all or willing to take "risks" on the character select screen. Several players were interested in the idea and thought particular custom moves on their character might be worth it but did just have that mentality of not being willing to go for it unless they were sure in the first place that a move was right to use and were fully prepped with that move... not that anyone is fully prepped to play a game that's a month old anyway.

I don't really know how to respond to that; my mentality has always been about really going for it to use anything you can get your hands on. Just declining to use the customs when available as the most common response to them being legal is... weird, though after the event I played a fair number of friendlies showing stuff off and exploring how some of this stuff would play out and definitely imparted the value of MK's high speed drill (made a passable case for Dreadful Tornado even), Mario's Explosive Punch, Mii Brawler in general, and also was showing off our recent frame data work to discover on the spot that Rock Hurl has super armor from frame 1 which makes that previously lousy seeming move suddenly quite compelling! I kinda get a sense that customs are the sort of thing that will need time to grow on people maybe, but I'll definitely be thinking of the secondary communication challenge beyond "here's why they should be legal" to "here's why you should pick some of them when they are legal".

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Some people will be used to normal default and prefer the familiarity of it. That's kinda how I am with Ness (I go all default), though then again Ness' best set tends to be 1111 anyway save for rare cases where Lucas' recovery is safer. Over here in Aus plenty of people use interesting custom sets and it's fun to see, I think it'll just take a bit of time. I would agree that talking to people about them may well speed up that process.

LanceKing2200

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal if people are reluctant to choose customs at first. Basically when a player on the more casual side of the spectrum shows up to a tournament where customs are legal, they will probably pick defaults for one of 3 reasons:

1. They are most familiar with the default setup, and don't know or understand how custom moves work.

2. They haven't taken the time to actually figure out which custom moves they like on their character and practice them.

3. They believe that custom moves are a kind of fad, and don't want to dedicate time to learning them just to have them removed from tournaments in the long run.

All 3 of these are things that will disappear in time, as more tournaments run them, and more players unlock custom moves on their own devices to practice with. Right now people aren't used to the idea of picking custom moves (the way that people are used to picking their assists in MvC for example) so it'll take some time for people to get adjusted to it. Over time, people who pick default all the time will start running into mirrors or bad MUs that they should be able to win, but lose due to their opponent using customs while they don't. This will cause the non-believers to take a look at the system of custom moves and start figuring out what they like and what's good.

I'll be running a couple of events using this system in the next month or so. I have a streaming setup so I'll be able to provide actual video of the time between matches and how players of a variety of skill levels pick their moves.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I mean, it's just a weird mentality to me I wasn't really thinking of, but I guess I'm the same way with stages versus everyone else. If I have two choices in any pre-game decision, one that's old reliable and another that's more bold/risky and I'm legitimately unsure of which one's better, I find I always am happier in the long run picking the risky one whether it's a custom move, a stage, or really anything else. Basically, if I "go for it" and lose because I went for it, I at least learned something, and my rate of being right with hunches is pretty good anyway (like I won't necessarily win because of a stage if I was losing a game to be in a CP situation, but I'll usually do well enough to be sure my stage pick was smart even if I lose anyway). If I wimp out and pick "old reliable" and lose anyway, it just eats me alive as I never know if making the bold pick would have made a difference, and even worse, if I was going to lose anyway, how much better off would I have been had I at least lost by picking something more instructive than the familiar? If it's so weird anyway, can't I presume my opponent is mutually unfamiliar and just count on myself to figure it out first as we both learn? Those regrets are the hardest regrets for me to handle as a player, and I do my best to have them as rarely as possible.

So the way I look at these moves, if I am thinking about how a custom move might help me in a match-up, I'd always pick it if I wasn't entirely sure; the only thing that would make me not pick it would be if I was sure about it being bad. This is clearly not how most people think (see also: how reluctant so many players are to pick Skyloft/Wuhu as opposed to, say, Delfino), and in communicating the value of this system, I have to take that into account. I'll be thinking about this issue in depth over the next few days as I rev up for this Christmas update I promised anyway.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's worth noting that Mac's Neutral-Special isn't entirely worthless; during gaps in attacks (mostly Rapid Jabs), you can mash it out and get a guaranteed hit, since it can armor through any number of attacks that deal 8% or less damage (kind of like Brawk Snake Up-B). The Fire version does 3-4% and negligible knockback, compared to 14% and a fairly significant hit.

Also, the Electric Neutral-B has no armor but has significantly greater range when uncharged or partly charged, which could be good for covering some characters' landings. There are real choices here.

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Some people at Hilt's event didn't use customs when they came in and left with ideas as to what they'd use for the next event.

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
I mean, it's just a weird mentality to me I wasn't really thinking of, but I guess I'm the same way with stages versus everyone else. If I have two choices in any pre-game decision, one that's old reliable and another that's more bold/risky and I'm legitimately unsure of which one's better, I find I always am happier in the long run picking the risky one whether it's a custom move, a stage, or really anything else. Basically, if I "go for it" and lose because I went for it, I at least learned something, and my rate of being right with hunches is pretty good anyway (like I won't necessarily win because of a stage if I was losing a game to be in a CP situation, but I'll usually do well enough to be sure my stage pick was smart even if I lose anyway). If I wimp out and pick "old reliable" and lose anyway, it just eats me alive as I never know if making the bold pick would have made a difference, and even worse, if I was going to lose anyway, how much better off would I have been had I at least lost by picking something more instructive than the familiar? If it's so weird anyway, can't I presume my opponent is mutually unfamiliar and just count on myself to figure it out first as we both learn? Those regrets are the hardest regrets for me to handle as a player, and I do my best to have them as rarely as possible.

So the way I look at these moves, if I am thinking about how a custom move might help me in a match-up, I'd always pick it if I wasn't entirely sure; the only thing that would make me not pick it would be if I was sure about it being bad. This is clearly not how most people think (see also: how reluctant so many players are to pick Skyloft/Wuhu as opposed to, say, Delfino), and in communicating the value of this system, I have to take that into account. I'll be thinking about this issue in depth over the next few days as I rev up for this Christmas update I promised anyway.
Most people are very conservative until they have an understanding of what they are up against, and while many players are interested in custom moves, there are those that just don't know enough about them to want to risk a loss, just like how players don't want to risk playing on stages they are unfamiliar with. They just need a bit of time to become accustomed to the idea of custom movesets and eventually we'll see people use them more often for sure.

This is still new territory, and many players have shown to be reluctant to do the grind, or research customs because they believe they won't come into competitive play, and haven't been a factor for competitive play since the beginning. Just give it time, says I.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
I don't see many competitive matches uploaded with custom moves. Is there anywhere I can check some out?

If not, I might start uploading some of my own if there is some demand.

How do I copy the sig in the post above me?

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
I don't see many competitive matches uploaded with custom moves. Is there anywhere I can check some out?

If not, I might start uploading some of my own if there is some demand.

How do I copy the sig in the post above me?
http://oi58.tinypic.com/x3ty7m.jpg

Put this in your signature, and then copy the URL of the first page of this thread. In your signature box you highlight the image and click the chainlink button to copy the link onto the image.

Upload those matches, I'm sure they'd be great.

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl
Your understanding is correct SuzuTitor as per what Small, Normal, and Wide mean. I meant "even" as in the slider is precisely in the middle of where it can go (which is the untouched, default position); I apologize for any lack of clarity, but it seems as though you did figure out what these terms meant regardless.

Likewise, the tournament went down yesterday, and I was honestly pretty disappointed with my own performance (I sucked, just a major off-day especially early in the day where I just wasn't "feeling it" at all), but as per how customs went... Well, procedurally they didn't cause issues, but people were... non-adventurous. An overwhelming majority of players weren't familiar and responded by just declining to use them at all, just picking defaults. Steeler ran Dragon Rush on Charizard in some of his games (he went back and forth between it and Flare Blitz), I was running 2311 and 2313 on Rosalina depending on match-up (not that I use Guardian Luma ever anyway, gotta figure out the situations that one is useful because it's definitely wrong to pack Gravitational Pull in several MUs), DMX the local DDD player started running Bouncing Gordo and Armored Jet Hammer later in the event once he saw them in action in friendlies (and Bouncing Gordo is seriously really good; IMO in the long run it will be the only thing DDDs use), I think Stealth was using customs on Shulk (I didn't see any of his games but know he strongly prefers Power Vision), and I think that was about it. Most mind-blowing to me was me telling a Little Mac player that custom KO punch had more armor but was otherwise identical and then him picking default anyway despite him never using neutral special other than KO punch anyway (I mean, obviously, Mac's neutral special is pretty worthless in all three variants); people are seriously just not adventurous at all or willing to take "risks" on the character select screen. Several players were interested in the idea and thought particular custom moves on their character might be worth it but did just have that mentality of not being willing to go for it unless they were sure in the first place that a move was right to use and were fully prepped with that move... not that anyone is fully prepped to play a game that's a month old anyway.

I don't really know how to respond to that; my mentality has always been about really going for it to use anything you can get your hands on. Just declining to use the customs when available as the most common response to them being legal is... weird, though after the event I played a fair number of friendlies showing stuff off and exploring how some of this stuff would play out and definitely imparted the value of MK's high speed drill (made a passable case for Dreadful Tornado even), Mario's Explosive Punch, Mii Brawler in general, and also was showing off our recent frame data work to discover on the spot that Rock Hurl has super armor from frame 1 which makes that previously lousy seeming move suddenly quite compelling! I kinda get a sense that customs are the sort of thing that will need time to grow on people maybe, but I'll definitely be thinking of the secondary communication challenge beyond "here's why they should be legal" to "here's why you should pick some of them when they are legal".
i think it's pretty obvious. they trained with defaults, they don't want to risk using something they are not 100% familiar with and getting owned. or even forgetting they don't have the defaults and messing up ( i know i made that error with mac. you can use neutral b to punish landings a bit, but i needed the default's bigger charge time instead of the second custom's faster charge... that mistake cost me the match, really).

sometimes it's just ignorance of custom moves. i'd wager many spent most of their time fighting instead of hunting for these moves and trying them out. some moves like Power Vision are just a waste to NOT bring, but if they don't know about it in the first place...

M15t3R E

Smash Master
This is a great project which I hope will soon become implemented universally. I concur with the top 3 custom movesets for the characters that I use.

hey_there

Smash Journeyman
Nyani's Mario uses 2313 Mario brilliantly in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sho1JqDspNQ

I think it would be extremely beneficial if every character had a dedicated video showcasing their customs in real, competitive matches. It would educate people on what custom builds are best and why. It would also show what customs to counter pick for particular match ups and what advantages they confer. I think seeing a character get a KO or do an exciting combo they normally cannot do in a regular match is exciting, and would really get people wanting to try them out more. For example, in the video above at 11:22, Nyani gets a disgusting KO on Luigi using gust cape.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos
Just thinkin' to myself this morning that some characters could squeeze out extra sets if they have enough variety already, like Bowser. He has all his 3 customs in use outside his 3333 set. Or Mario, you could cut his 3333 and 2222 sets for a 3XX2 set. Rather then asking players for the six best sets, ask for the best eight that utilize all 2s and 3s.

Characters that can cut redundant sets:
Mario (3XX2 for coverage)
Bowser (cut 3333)
Luigi (XX23)
Yoshi (X223)
Jr. (3332)
DK (XX22)
Diddy (22X2)
GW (22X2)
Mac (3232)
Link (3X22)
Sheik (333X)
Ganondorf (32X3)
TL (3X22)
Samus (332X)
Kirby (cut 3333 AND 2222)
DDD (X233)
MK (2X33)
Fox (X2X3)
Pika (32X3)
Charizard (3223)
Lucario (XX33)
Captain Falcon (X33X)
Villager (3233)
Olimar (3X23)
WFT (X233)
Doc (32X3)

So much scrolling to make this list... Ugh. I also didn't realize that those that actually do require two sets could fill in the spots where the other two customs are already used in other sets with the preferred one, but I really doubt people want to use a set with a bad move anyway.

I know this is cutting it awfully close to the Xmas 2.0 list... But for some characters the extra space could really be important. Kirby, for one.

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
So Apex just released their ruleset, and it's pretty much as expected. No custom moves allowed, but I'm sure if the project keeps moving at its pace, I'm sure that rule will change by next year.

Nintendrone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintendrone42
3DS FC
2535-3781-8442
Switch FC
SW 3369 4102 5813
So Apex just released their ruleset, and it's pretty much as expected. No custom moves allowed, but I'm sure if the project keeps moving at its pace, I'm sure that rule will change by next year.
At least it allows Miis, so there's a small victory here. Although their stagelist is garbage…

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I heard that they recently decided (but did not yet update the rules pdf to reflect) that 2222 and 3333 Miis will also be allowed. File this under "rumor" for now but interesting if true since 3333 Gunner is workable and apparently 2222 Brawler is too.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Except there's no functional difference between 2222 and 1122. Arbitrary man strikes again!

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
It does suck that Apex doesn't allow any custom moves (and only allows 1111 Miis too? Why?). But it was to be expected since a lot of people aren't too familiar with the different customs and their matchups. Unlocking is still an issue for TOs too. Online With Anyone banning them doesn't help the stigma either.

I think it'll take a good amount of time and constant effort from this movement in order to make customs legal in the overall tournament setting. It's just going to be tougher now since people are going to be saying "Apex didn't do customs therefore they're banned and I'm never using them since they'll just be banned" mentality. Don't forget you're also talking about one of the least adaptive fanbases here.

I for one really hope that this project takes off as I think customs add a ton of depth to the game to make it a ton more fun and interesting for both casual and competitive play. My friends didn't seem to like customs for some reason and even deemed some to be broken (Wizard's Dropkick and Flame Chain for Ganon) just because they were unfamiliar with them and expected the default moves. I think the big deal is just the unfamiliarity for the time being, which led to AA's tournament experience not quite going as well as he wanted.

Last edited:

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
Yeah precisely. I can understand that it would've been a fuss to allow customs for a tournament as large as Apex, still that is precisely why it needed to be done. Now the plebeian masses will adjust mentally.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yes I've talked and confirmed it with the Smash 4 TO and Alex Strife himself, Mii Fighters will be allowed to use 1111, 2222, and 3333. Brawler's 2222 and Gunner's 3333 are very viable so we made progress there. As for the rest of the custom moves and this custom project in general. I do hope we eventually can get 1111, 2222, and 3333 for every member of the cast, but we'll continue to work on that and hopefully see it put into use sometime this upcoming year, and hopefully see it at APEX 2016.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Yes I've talked and confirmed it with the Smash 4 TO and Alex Strife himself, Mii Fighters will be allowed to use 1111, 2222, and 3333. Brawler's 2222 and Gunner's 3333 are very viable so we made progress there. As for the rest of the custom moves and this custom project in general. I do hope we eventually can get 1111, 2222, and 3333 for every member of the cast, but we'll continue to work on that and hopefully see it put into use sometime this upcoming year, and hopefully see it at APEX 2016.
It would help immensely if we could get a public statement from them saying that custom moves are only banned due to the issue of unlocking them all so quickly, and that Apex 2016 will have them legal. That's obviously reaching far into the future but I'm very worried that this ban will ripple across the rest of the community and put a stop to this and similar efforts to get customs accepted.

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Oh really? That makes me feel a lot better about APEX then since they're at least not restricting their movesets. Therefore I think it's more about public reputation instead of if they'll be legal, much like what AA said.

Did they say anything about Palutena's since those are also unlocked by default?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
It would help immensely if we could get a public statement from them saying that custom moves are only banned due to the issue of unlocking them all so quickly, and that Apex 2016 will have them legal. That's obviously reaching far into the future but I'm very worried that this ban will ripple across the rest of the community and put a stop to this and similar efforts to get customs accepted.
D1 has stated in the past that RNG unlocking is the only reason they are banned. It was on facebook but I don't remember how long ago this was. But I can assure you he did say this at one point. At least if we get the mii fighters out there with their other loadouts, this will help get our foot in the door for loadouts for everyone.

Oh really? That makes me feel a lot better about APEX then since they're at least not restricting their movesets. Therefore I think it's more about public reputation instead of if they'll be legal, much like what AA said.

Did they say anything about Palutena's since those are also unlocked by default?
I'm not 100% sure on Palutena yet, she does have the same criteria as the Mii Fighters as they're unlocked from the start and they're completely different, but they seem to be a bit wary of hers due to the fact that you have to turn customization ON for hers to work. If it were me I'd allow them to use her 1111, 2222, and 3333. But for right now I'm not sure, we'll have to see when the refined rules come up.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
D1 has stated in the past that RNG unlocking is the only reason they are banned. It was on facebook but I don't remember how long ago this was. But I can assure you he did say this at one point. At least if we get the mii fighters out there with their other loadouts, this will help get our foot in the door for loadouts for everyone.
Is D1 involved with Apex? Serious question.

Also did they give anything resembling a finite time at which they would start allowing customs? "Until most people have them" is...not exactly precise.

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Is D1 involved with Apex? Serious question.

Also did they give anything resembling a finite time at which they would start allowing customs? "Until most people have them" is...not exactly precise.
As a TO? I don't think so, he's probably commentating though. The Dulor is the TO for Smash 4.

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
Do you have the quote about this?

Does he know about this project, and what has been going on with it?

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
All I see is Nakat complaining about One-Inch-Punch. I don't see any links to this thread, or the mention of having all customs legal, just one fella arguing for Mii Fighters to be completely legalized while brushing off the possibility of full custom tournaments ever being a thing.

Edit: Is Strife the one with the oshawott avatar?

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
All I see is Nakat complaining about One-Inch-Punch. I don't see any links to this thread, or the mention of having all customs legal, just one fella arguing for Mii Fighters to be completely legalized while brushing off the possibility of full custom tournaments ever being a thing.

Edit: Is Strife the one with the oshawott avatar?
I don't know where it is exactly but I did link this place at one point. Please don't try to think I don't want this project to work out because I do. It's just a lot harder to get across than just the Mii fighters alone. The fact that they even allowed Mii fighters to do this means its only Logistics thats keeping customs banned at APEX.

Last edited:

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
I don't know where it is exactly but I did link this place at one point. Please don't try to think I don't want this project to work out because I do. It's just a lot harder to get across than just the Mii fighters alone. The fact that they even allowed Mii fighters to do this means its only Logistics thats keeping customs banned at APEX.
It's alright. You've already brought some hope to me with the Mii Fighter news.

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Well, it really sucks. I mean, it's Apex, if there was one event that could have promoted that system, it was it. Are the organizer known? Have they given their reasons?

Once again, it would really help to promote that system if it was a sticky, or even better, if they made it appear on the Frontpage News. For all the TO who frequent this site, it's the best place for them to take notice of it.

I have seen several mods in this thread. Have they discussed about doing that (or at least the sticky?)

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Does no one have a 3DS with moves unlocked on the entirety of the East Coast?

They could solve their custom setup problems by saying "OS, please fix our tournament". -_-;;

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman

They could solve their custom setup problems by saying "OS, please fix our tournament". -_-;;
You can only send already custom set characters, not individual custom moves. which is exactly why AA came up withthis system in the first place.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Well you see, Apex is a biiiiigg tournament. There are going to be lots of setups, some of which might come late or in the middle of it or whatever. One of the TO's has to have access to a 3DS with every single custom move unlocked and then they have to already have every single custom move loadout for all 52 characters, and then transfer them onto every single Wii U. If it takes about 10 minutes to do for just 1 wii U, thats 300 minutes for 30. It's impractical unless we have many 3DS's where many TO's could do this in a shorter amount of time.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Well you see, Apex is a biiiiigg tournament. There are going to be lots of setups, some of which might come late or in the middle of it or whatever. One of the TO's has to have access to a 3DS with every single custom move unlocked and then they have to already have every single custom move loadout for all 52 characters, and then transfer them onto every single Wii U. If it takes about 10 minutes to do for just 1 wii U, thats 300 minutes for 30. It's impractical unless we have many 3DS's where many TO's could do this in a shorter amount of time.
If multiple 3DS copies exist with all customs unlocked, they can divide the labor. Just a single extra copy cuts those numbers down to 150 minutes for 30 setups, which is still a lot of time but quite feasible to do if boring as hell.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
If multiple 3DS copies exist with all customs unlocked, they can divide the labor. Just a single extra copy cuts those numbers down to 150 minutes for 30 setups, which is still a lot of time but quite feasible to do if boring as hell.
You only need a single 3DS with all customs unlocked because you can transfer the sets to other 3DSs through the Wii U

hey_there

Smash Journeyman
Having the Mii fighters with three builds each is a great step in the right direction. Instead of criticizing Apex for not full-on adopting customs, we should instead voice our support and approval for the Mii fighter decision. As long as we introduce more people to customs and how fun they can be, we'll eventually get more people interested. Some of those people will be TOs, and we'll have more custom tournaments and with that, custom tournament footage. Things can snowball from there. With a larger crowd over the coming months there will be a larger voice/demand for more custom tournaments, and maybe next Apex will have some customs.

Of course, there are gonna be people that prefer the customs off vanilla smash 4, which isn't a bad thing either. However, as customs become more common place, I really think the richer, deeper customs on meta will be the dominant one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom