• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Legality Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xona

Smash Apprentice
wow,you must suck really bad if you can do somthing as simple as doging lasers

it was really just a small example of stalling,the one with ROB proves my point better

although fox's laser has no KB,its still useful for camping and geting a good bit of damage
I CAN dodge the lasers, but then Fox just illusions across the stage and laser spam again, and the flatness is what allows them to do that. You hate Norfair, I hate fd. I might accept it as a CP, but NEVER as a neutral. I can still fight on fd and even WARIO WARE, but I would rather not have to. The lasers are FAR less dodgeable on a flat stage because there are no more platforms and because they don't have to leave the ground much at all. Like I said, the lasers also stall. Eventually they will hit. And every time your character trips, they get 20 free points of damage or a one-hit KO. fd can be a counter-pick but NOT a neutral, especially when selected after character.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I CAN dodge the lasers, but then Fox just illusions across the stage and laser spam again, and the flatness is what allows them to do that. You hate Norfair, I hate fd. I might accept it as a CP, but NEVER as a neutral. I can still fight on fd and even WARIO WARE, but I would rather not have to. The lasers are FAR less dodgeable on a flat stage because there are no more platforms and because they don't have to leave the ground much at all. Like I said, the lasers also stall. Eventually they will hit. And every time your character trips, they get 20 free points of damage or a one-hit KO. fd can be a counter-pick but NOT a neutral, especially when selected after character.
You're an idiot, and I can tell from your posts that you're a noob as well. Learn to avoid projectiles. My 5-year-old cousin can do it by pressing L, and anybody who knows anything about this game knows that you can spot dodge them easily, as well as SHAD'ing into other SHAD's, or normal air dodges. You can even get hit and fall down so the projectiles pass right over you, or you can shield them or jump over them or hang on an edge.

And what are you talking about? 20 free points of damage / OHKO? Are you that slow that you don't just roll away after you trip? Wow. Please, I beg you now, just leave this thread. If you're not even good enough to dodge a projectile, you obviously have no skill or knowledge of this game whatsoever.

We all are biased for our oppinions, like yours about Norfair. fd's flatness is the problem in my oppinion, I used Fox as the example because his lasers rack up damage faster due to the rediculous rapid fire. Although Falco's laser is another good example. The problem is the flatness, not the size. And as bias goes, look at Fourside. When the reasoning for its ban was disproved, they just made up another reason. We're ALL biased, the only difference is the oppinion itself.
*facepalm*

Fox's laser is a horrible projectile, and if you can't dodge it, I'll give it plainly to you; you suck. Also, Fourside was banned in Singles in Melee. Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
You're an idiot, and I can tell from your posts that you're a noob as well. Learn to avoid projectiles. My 5-year-old cousin can do it by pressing L, and anybody who knows anything about this game knows that you can spot dodge them easily, as well as SHAD'ing into other SHAD's, or normal air dodges. You can even get hit and fall down so the projectiles pass right over you, or you can shield them or jump over them or hang on an edge.

And what are you talking about? 20 free points of damage / OHKO? Are you that slow that you don't just roll away after you trip? Wow. Please, I beg you now, just leave this thread. If you're not even good enough to dodge a projectile, you obviously have no skill or knowledge of this game whatsoever.

*facepalm*

Fox's laser is a horrible projectile, and if you can't dodge it, I'll give it plainly to you; you suck. Also, Fourside was banned in Singles in Melee. Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.
Thank you for being the voice of logic.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
PS2, the transformations are no where near broken, every character in the game has a decent aerial game so the wind stage is not bad, every character does have a fast aerial move, the ice is annoying but you can get around it, electric is annoying but you can get around it, none of them are broken
now,why is PS2 banned again?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I question that one too Mc-Killa (unless that was sarcasm, in that case, I question why PS2 is banned)

Xona

Smash Apprentice

*facepalm*

I said that I CAN dodge them, but the trip time is enough that they can do 20 points of damage with Fox's laser BECAUSE it doesn't end the trip time. I DO roll away when I trip, it's just that that specific roll has no invincibility time. Also, Fox's laser can fire at a rediculous rate doing 2-5 points of damage every hit, the trip time is enough for 20 damage points. It's also enough for a dash-canceled up-smash. I stated Fox because his laser fires at an insane rate and he can move across the stage with a double illusion. You didn't read it properly, AGAIN, I SPECIFICLY SAID THAT FOURSIDE WAS BANNED.

Snail

Smash Lord
Err, you can get 20% damage from lasers when you trip on any stage. It's a crap reason to try and ban/CP Final Destination. The BR is never going to consider anything other than Neutral for FD anyway, so you might as well give up on that stage and find something else to discuss.

Xona

Smash Apprentice
20 % worth of damage while you're down? So when you trip, you sit there for 10 seconds without doing anything? Not our problem, especially if you're not good enough to dodge projectiles.
This is FOX'S LASER, which fires at about 8 shots per second, DUH I DON'T JUST SIT THERE!!!! I roll INSTANTLY, but there isn't ANY invincibility time during that roll. AND I SPECIFICLY STATED THAT I CAN DODGE THEM!!!!!! I said "CAN", "NOT CAN'T" Fox's laser is KNOWN FOR RAPID FIRE. That rapid fire can cover the entire platform. You're just determined to believe that I'm a n00b just because I prefer advanced stages like Big Blue over simple ones like fd. fd's FLATNESS is what allows someone to spam projectiles, very neutral. "CAN" <> "CAN'T"

Oracle

Smash Master
You apparantly share that mentality. Also, they made the new airdodge system for a reason, you can use an airdodge on the proximity mine, OR hit Snake into the proximity mine while he's wasting 500 grand with his javelin. There are 2 sides to the fd debate, you could place the 2 mines on fd then when they go off, you could use his Nair or Dair to then rack up damage. Your opponent's only salvation would be the fact that there isn't any L-canceling. OR you could kill him with an up-smash if he has 100 or more damage, which all that projectile spamming would cause. As for the whole "I'm right you're wrong mentality" We ALL share that mentality, you guys keep saying my comments are useless SIMPLY because you disagree with them. So that shows that you're just as guilty as I am. Remember, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. I've seen more flames here than in a city fried by Kefka using the light of judgement. There are more flames here than in Ifrit's area.
You can simply jump over the mines on FD. If you get close on Hannenbrow, Snake can abandon his missile and hit you away with an f or u-tilt. Big blue is not an "advanced stage" its simply different. It happens to be the kind of different that discourages high level play.

You're comments are useless because trying to make FD a couterpick is pointless and stupid, and your arguments just further prove the fact that you suck.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
8 shots a second? Wow...go play a different game, Xona, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now, enough talk about this noob. For those wondering why PS2 is banned...it can really be seen both ways, counterpick or banned. I can usually play a match without even getting bothered at all because I can adapt easily to the environments, but the problem is that everybody has a different playing style and not everybody can adapt as easily. I'm actually fine with it being a counterpick, but with those who choose non-aerial strategies and tend to play with styles such hyphen smashing and smashes only, they'll have a rough time on this stage. I guess we'll just wait to see what the SBR decides. The real questions are; are the changes enough to truly affect a match? Do they offer minor advantages that make it a worthy counterpick? Or can they interfere with the metagame to the point where it could be seen as a ban? All of these should be taken into consideration when deciding its legality.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
I CAN dodge the lasers, but then Fox just illusions across the stage and laser spam again
oh god! *face palm*(then cracks up)

and the flatness is what allows them to do that. You hate Norfair, I hate fd. I might accept it as a CP, but NEVER as a neutral. I can still fight on fd and even WARIO WARE, but I would rather not have to. The lasers are FAR less dodgeable on a flat stage because there are no more platforms and because they don't have to leave the ground much at all. Like I said, the lasers also stall. Eventually they will hit. And every time your character trips, they get 20 free points of damage or a one-hit KO. fd can be a counter-pick but NOT a neutral, especially when selected after character.
stop whining! jeez! youve said that already!
and NO on warioware! the minigames happen to often! they aren't once evry 3 lives! even if they were! banned!

I said that I CAN dodge them, but the trip time is enough that they can do 20 points of damage with Fox's laser BECAUSE it doesn't end the trip time. I DO roll away when I trip, it's just that that specific roll has no invincibility time. Also, Fox's laser can fire at a rediculous rate doing 2-5 points of damage every hit, the trip time is enough for 20 damage points. It's also enough for a dash-canceled up-smash. I stated Fox because his laser fires at an insane rate and he can move across the stage with a double illusion. You didn't read it properly, AGAIN, I SPECIFICLY SAID THAT FOURSIDE WAS BANNED.
ur kidding right!? you've got to be ****ing kidding! trips have inv. frames thru the whole trip, so do all rolls!
and 5 damage per hit! how new r u 2 the boards!? or smash?

you do kno fox IS VULNERABLE DURING ILLU.

I prefer advanced stages like Big Blue over simple ones like fd.QUOTE]
big blu is banned cuz a spike is instant death sometimes w/ tech!
"Xona: ppl die any way wen spiked"
*cough* meteor cancel *cough* *cough*

Im FINISHED with you! please, kindly get th-F*** out ;D

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Everybody here: Add Xona to your ignore lists. I don't even see the posts anymore, and it's already done wonders for my health!

I don't like FD, but it's neutral. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

Xona, go to EVO.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
wut is EVO?(cuz thats ovbiously not a smash term>.<and if it is,im a complete noob,haha)
EVO is a large (LARGE) gaming tourney, that has a terrible ruleset for Smash this year.

That said, it's better than Xona's. By a little bit.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Everybody here: Add Xona to your ignore lists. I don't even see the posts anymore, and it's already done wonders for my health!
That might be a little harsh. Xona's at least been polite throughout his, er, misguided arguments. But keep in mind he's still a newbie - great for the lulz later on if nothing else. Is it that hard to ignore him physically?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
That might be a little harsh. Xona's at least been polite throughout his, er, misguided arguments. But keep in mind he's still a newbie - great for the lulz later on if nothing else. Is it that hard to ignore him physically?
His insistence of rather idiotic ideas as far as bans, CPs, and neutrals go hurts the discussion and is rather distracting. He also doesn't have any idea what he's talking about when it comes to game mechanics. Thus, he has no place in this discussion for the moment.

Somebody is more than welcome to not ignore him and quote him every post and if he stops being a moron I'd un-ignore him. But for now... No.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Xona, I play Marth, and although I think projectile spamming on Final Destination can be annoying, it can be avoided. And Snake's Usmash sucks at killing compared to his other killing moves.

Xona

Smash Apprentice
You can simply jump over the mines on FD. If you get close on Hannenbrow, Snake can abandon his missile and hit you away with an f or u-tilt. Big blue is not an "advanced stage" its simply different. It happens to be the kind of different that discourages high level play.

You're comments are useless because trying to make FD a couterpick is pointless and stupid, and your arguments just further prove the fact that you suck.
You do that, Up-Smash, Up-Smash again. Also I could argue fd play as low-level because of projectile spamming. Big blue is different from fd, yes. But that kind of difference arguably ENCOURAGES advanced play. (which one is higher-level is an oppinion, they are different) This ban is extremely debatable as this stage is way different, but not remotely game-breaking. fd isn't truly fair in the oppinion of a lot of people. Their reasons include: Projectile spamming, grab abuse, forward smash spamming, ect. Projectile spamming is the main one, and it's a good argument. First of all, it stalls the match, second, many fire too rapily and unless you jump over the "beam", you'll take lots of damage (Fox's laser). Then the enemy will just double-illusion to the other side and start again. This can easily stall the match, and will rack up 100 free damage points over time (Both Fox's laser and Falco's laser can do this). Does that sound advanced? Also, Big Blue certainly doesn't support projectle spamming like that. My arguments are sound, you just disagree with my point. Declaring fd as "the most fair" arguably brings too many stage bans. You all have your reasoning, I have mine. And I'm not the only one with this oppinion, either.
Also, by "advanced-stage" I meant complex-stage. They're different, and gameplay on them is ALSO different. Which one's higher-level is a matter of oppinion. I prefer Big Blue, you prefer fd. I may hate that stage soooo much, but I'll agree to it as a CP(unless Big Blue's wrongfully banned AGAIN.), but I will NEVER accept it as a neutral without stage-strike. I think that the list that Xiwi shown looks pretty solid if stage strike isn't removed. (I have to know that I can strike fd)

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
You do that, Up-Smash, Up-Smash again. Also I could argue fd play as low-level because of projectile spamming. Big blue is different from fd, yes. But that kind of difference arguably ENCOURAGES advanced play. (which one is higher-level is an oppinion, they are different) This ban is extremely debatable as this stage is way different, but not remotely game-breaking. fd isn't truly fair in the oppinion of a lot of people. Their reasons include: Projectile spamming, grab abuse, forward smash spamming, ect. Projectile spamming is the main one, and it's a good argument. First of all, it stalls the match, second, many fire too rapily and unless you jump over the "beam", you'll take lots of damage (Fox's laser). Then the enemy will just double-illusion to the other side and start again. This can easily stall the match, and will rack up 100 free damage points over time (Both Fox's laser and Falco's laser can do this). Does that sound advanced? Also, Big Blue certainly doesn't support projectle spamming like that. My arguments are sound, you just disagree with my point. Declaring fd as "the most fair" arguably brings too many stage bans. You all have your reasoning, I have mine. And I'm not the only one with this oppinion, either.
Also, by "advanced-stage" I meant complex-stage. They're different, and gameplay on them is ALSO different. Which one's higher-level is a matter of oppinion. I prefer Big Blue, you prefer fd. I may hate that stage soooo much, but I'll agree to it as a CP(unless Big Blue's wrongfully banned AGAIN.), but I will NEVER accept it as a neutral without stage-strike. I think that the list that Xiwi shown looks pretty solid if stage strike isn't removed. (I have to know that I can strike fd)
1:hm...i wonder why ken, azen, isai, chudat, gimpyfish, and bombsoldier never won a match by proj. spamming...oh! BECAUSE THEY ARE PROS! they have made it this far and did not stop to cry about how the don't know how to stop a newbie fox!

2: whoevevr says fd is the most fair doesn't know what they are talking about! (imo<YES!I.M.O)! I believe(imo<In.My.Opinion) battlefield is the most neutral

3: if u wanna get over this lazor prob so much! give me a lazrSpammerz fc and ill destroy him 4 u!

Xona

Smash Apprentice
1:hm...i wonder why ken, azen, isai, chudat, gimpyfish, and bombsoldier never won a match by proj. spamming...oh! BECAUSE THEY ARE PROS! they have made it this far and did not stop to cry about how the don't know how to stop a newbie fox!

2: whoevevr says fd is the most fair doesn't know what they are talking about! (imo<YES!I.M.O)! I believe(imo<In.My.Opinion) battlefield is the most neutral

3: if u wanna get over this lazor prob so much! give me a lazrSpammerz fc and ill destroy him 4 u!
1.) I have found a way to counter it, but timed-stock can mess things up. I could still kick a projectile spamming N00B's butt! It's when the 2 players are close in skill that I fear. The main problem is the stalling.

2.) I agree that Battlefield is > fd (so much that final destination doesn't deserve capitalization) Battlefield is definitely more neutral than fd. The most neutral IMO is either Big Blue, Lylat cruise, or Battlefield. If people realized that Battlefield is more neutral than fd, then the ban count would drop like crazy.
3.) When I find them, I'll inform you.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
My personal opinion:

BRAWL STAGES

BATTLEFIELD: ALLOWED
-If it really needs an explanation...

FINAL DESTINATION: ALLOWED
-Basic stage. Lips can be annoying, but work around them.

DELFINO PLAZA:ALLOWED
-Face it. It's a great stage. Who cares if there can be run off deaths? stay away from them. And if you can't keep up with the stage, then you need to work on your game. I've always enjoyed working around an indirect obstacle whilst fighting. It makes you a better player.

LUIGI'S MANSION: COUNTER PICK
- No damaging effects, true. But manuevering and random stage spawnings can get in the way a little too much.

MUSHROOMY KINGDOM: BANNED
-Fun for item play. Otherwise, no. Underground = VERY LOW ceiling, random holes, etc.

MARIO CIRCUIT: BANNED
-Temporary run off deaths are one thing. Permanent run off deaths are another. Plus shy guys = interference.

RUMBLE FALLS: BANNED

BRIDGE OF ELDIN: BANNED
-Although I really like the stage, it shares the same consequence as Mario Circuit.

PIRATE SHIP: COUNTER PICK
-The water adds a whole new element to the game, one that just shouldn't be avoided. Sure, some bombs here and there. But if you're skilled enough you should be able to manage.

NORFAIR: BANNED
-Lava = bad. Nuff said.

FRIGATE ORPHEON: ALLOWED
-Why not? So the stage flips upside down... oh well. That's really the only thing that could get in the way.

YOSHI'S ISLAND: ALLOWED
-A very good stage. The condom-looking thing is always a fun element too.

HALBERD: ALLOWED
- We can't be too picky, we don't have a lot to work with. Sure. One bomb and maybe a claw. But nothing too serious.

LYLAT CRUISE: ALLOWED
- As much as I hate this stage with a passion, its legit. It may turn here and there, but nothing too bad.

POKEMON STADIUM 2: COUNTER PICK
- I'd say it's good, except the ice. A sliding Ike charging an F-SMASH is just something too scary to deal with.

SPEAR PILLAR: BANNED
- Although a very fun stage to play on, the backwards thing, the upside down thing, the laser beams, the slow motions... you get the idea.

PORT TOWN AERO DIVE: BANNED
- Although arguable, this stage just gives a little too many things to deal with. Those cars can really K.O.

CASTLE SIEGE: ALLOWED
- Its a fine stage. So theres a run off part? Same thing with Delfino Plaza.

WARIOWARE, INC. BANNED
-Minigames. Rewards and Failures. Almost always a runoff point.

DISTANT PLANET: BANNED
One side is a permanent run off. Rain will push you to your death. Big player eating monster.

SMASHVILLE: ALLOWED
-Personally, I think this is the best stage in the game. Most balanced for sure. Not too big, a single, moving platform you can utilize but not depend on.

NEW PORK CITY: BANNED
-Too big. Chimera = instant death.

SUMMIT: BANNED
-Comparable to PORT TOWN. Fall off the summit, you die.

SKYWORLD: BANNED
-One reason alone: destroyable edges. Recoveries failing soon after.

75 m: BANNED
-Yeah.

MARIO BROS: BANNED
-...yeah.

FLAT ZONE 2: BANNED
-A good idea gone bad. Just not somewhere fun to play really. And permanent run offs.

PICTOCHAT: COUNTER PICK
-Although there are a lot of hazards, there are a lot of indirect obstables that add a new element to the game.

HANENBOW: NO!
-just... no.

SHADOW MOSES ISLAND: COUNTER PICK
-CHOOSE AT OWN RISK! Although the walls add a good element to the game, chain grabbers will make you never want to play here again.

GREEN HILL ZONE: BANNED
-Permanent run offs.

MELEE STAGES

TEMPLE: COUNTER PICK
-Turn on for team battles. Just a great big stage. No hazards.

YOSHI'S ISLAND: BANNED
- Permanent run off.

JUNGLE JAPES: COUNTER PICK
-Sure. Klap Traps are annoying. But if you're in the water long enough to get hit, you're about doomed anyways.

ONETT: BANNED
-Run off's.

CORNERIA: COUNTER PICK
-Arwings can get in the way. But otherwise, a nice stage.

RAINBOW CRUISE: COUNTER PICK
- As much as I hate to say it, there's really nothing so wrong with this stage that it can't even be used.

GREEN GREENS: ALLOWED
- Nothing really gets too much in the way.

BIG BLUE: BANNED
- Run offs. And plenty of deaths based off them.

BRINSTAR: BANNED
- Lava owns you.

POKEMON STADIUM: ALLOWED
-The ice-free STADIUM 2.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I was going to critique several things on that list, but they've been rehashed so many times that at this point I'm beginning to wonder if it matters.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
The most neutral IMO is either Big Blue, Lylat cruise, or Battlefield. If people realized that Battlefield is more neutral than fd, then the ban count would drop like crazy.
I'm sorry to say this, but you are slightly ********. Everybody already knows that Battlefield is more neutral than FD. In fact, we knew this about 6 years ago. But the fact that you think Big Blue is neutral just shows your incredible ignorance.

Xona, stop posting in this thread. You don't know what you're talking about. Everybody here knows it, and we all agree. Your opinions may blind you from seeing this, and you might think you know what you're talking about, but you don't. You clearly don't show enough knowledge to be posting in the official stage legality topic, so I'm going to take a stand here and tell you to just leave. You're hindering progress here, and you're making yourself look stupid. If you keep posting, I'm going to quote you in my signature.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
The SBR basically laughed when I showed them that match, and for good reason. The video of ROB might be worth showing, assuming the players actually try to hit each other. Linkage anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoz1741aSYE

He stalls for his entire first stock of the match, only taking about 60 %. And ROB's a bit heavy, so had the player decided to keep stalling, then ROB could have been able to shave off another stock off Ike before dying.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The norfair stalling is a non issue, we have been playing around with it. The stalling is punishable.

I am no longer in the stalling Norfair boat.

Oracle

Smash Master
If snake up smashes, the you Air dodge. FD is fair, but not the most fair because projectile characters have a SLIGHT advantage over non projectile characters. Toon Link, for example, fails on battlefield, but does well on FD. But that doesn't make it counterpick worthy. If you can't get past spamming anything, you suck. Anything that is spammed is easily countered. Jump over the lasers. Shieldgrab the F-smashes. Don't get grabbed. Its that simple.
Please go away. You clearly suck too much to provide intelligent imput to this thread.

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
My list:

NEUTRAL
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Battlefield
Smashville
Frigate Orpheon
Yoshi's Island

COUNTERPICK
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

BORDERLINE
Corneria
Pokemon Stadium 2
Hanenbow
Luigi's Mansion

BANNED
Mario Bros.
Temple
Big Blue
Warioware
New Pork City
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
75m
Distant Planet
Aero Dive
Summit
Spear Pillar
Pirate Ship
Shadow Moses
Delfino Plaza
Bridge of Eldin
Mario Circuit
Flat Zone 2
Onett
Pictochat
Green Hill Zone
Skyworld
Norfair

Oracle

Smash Master
Good list, but why are Delphino, Pictochat, and norfair banned?
Distant Planet is debatable, but your list has way too few counterpicks

No...but you are a bandwagon person Sinz. The stalling has not been proven either punishable or not punishable. I personally am inclined to believe that it's not punishable.

Yes, the Wolf did very little in that match, it was pretty lame. And I was not playing that match. After looking at it, it was pretty laughable Mic. However, if you want a GOOD video of the stalling, then you'll have to wait a while. I had some good matches there with MK, and I won by stalling out all 8 minutes against an opponent chasing me all over the stage. We'll see when I can get up another vid though. Hopefully, it'll be a decent one that shows what you want to see. And just as a side note, the lava does not do anything to prohibit stalling. It makes it worse, if nothing else. Again, don't know when that'll be. Hopefully soon. There is a really big tourney here in ALB. on the 17-18th of July, so maybe then. Or maybe before...I don't know. It's hard without a camcorder, ya know?

Wow...there has been a lot of nonsense in here as of late. Xona...I'm gonna have to agree with Dawn, you're presence is ludicrously annoying. You're not contributing anything, so if you want to, go get good. Then come back. See ya!

Anyways...*phew* On to business. So...how you guys been, eh? *Wink* I love your signature mc-Killa, it still makes me laugh.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
My list:

NEUTRAL
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Battlefield
Smashville
Frigate Orpheon
Yoshi's Island

COUNTERPICK
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

BORDERLINE
Corneria
Pokemon Stadium 2
Hanenbow
Luigi's Mansion

BANNED
Mario Bros.
Temple
Big Blue
Warioware
New Pork City
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
75m
Distant Planet
Aero Dive
Summit
Spear Pillar
Pirate Ship
Shadow Moses
Delfino Plaza
Bridge of Eldin
Mario Circuit
Flat Zone 2
Onett
Pictochat
Green Hill Zone
Skyworld
Norfair

I acyually like this for the most part, except that I think Hanenbow should be banned, it's just annoying, and you can't really fight on the ground. Onett should be neutral or counterpick, and why do you think it should be banned?

And Xona, just stop posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom