• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teen-robot

Smash Cadet
tnx for even commenting XD

pachi okay i understand
birdo could go as yoshi rep?
funky...okay:|
gyroid is a evil robot!
masked boy-claus ....well masked man would be a great addition,and a great bad-*** charcter for mother series:3
rosalinawould be a great rep for mario...but they already have tonsa ...pauline would be great then but as DK rep
general pepper would be like WTF...i think we needthat XD
jiggly sux,meowth is way better and famous:3
no offence jiggly fans! i just can't play like him/her
the army would be great as assists XD
and if they where as reps they would have waay to may kirby reps

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe a tales battle system would work better than a Kingdom hearts battle system. Both would be great, but near impossible.
I think a Tales-esque system would probably fit the series best. Aside from the little jumping you do in the Tales series, the system is very similar to the SSB fighting system. Although, we would need healers and I would prefer that girls aren't the only healers.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
i love smash bros
and i have lotsa wanted newcomers8xD
these are my plausible ones XD
most plausible

tell me your ideas
why yes or no
*Pachirisu: Nope. I think that we have enough electric rodents if Pichu returns.
*Birdo: Assist Trophy.
*Funky Kong: Assist Trophy. You do realize that Funky dislikes adventuring, right?
*Gyroid: I was never a big Animal Crossing fan. Maybe a stage character, but not playable.
*The Masked Boy (AKA Claus): Lucas has a color swap to make him look like his brother. Sorry, but I'm not too familiar with the EarthBound / Mother series.
*Rosalina: She'd work quite well as a fighter. A plus from me.
*Dimentio: Never really cared for the Paper Mario series.
*General Pepper: Heck no. He's too old to be brawling, let alone flying his own cruiser.
*Meowth: I think the Poke Ball works best for it.
*Meta Knight's soldiers: No to all of them. They could be Assist Trophies, but besides that, no dice. Meta Knight is good enough.
My Input:
1.) Pachirisu: Same with M&S Guy, it would kinda place itself as another Pichu.
2.) Birdo: For some reason, I like the idea of Birdo.
3.) Funky Kong: Same with M&S Guy.
4.) Gyroid: I don't think that any Animal Crossing character is really appropriate for Smash.
5.) Masker Boy: Don't get it... I don't know a lot about Mother either.
6.) Rosalina: No. I'm strongly opposed to Daisy and Rosalina, only because their movesets would really be pushing my buttons. She doesn't even fight! But, I would be content with tweaking Peach's costume to make her look like her, kinda how they gave her a Daisy dress.
7.) Dimentio: I wouldn't really mind, but they would need Paper Mario first.
8.) General Pepper: Same as M & S Guy. If they're gonna pull in another Star Fox rep, it's NOT gonna be him.
9.) Pokeball
10.) Assist trophies. They're not really legit characters that play major roles in a series, they're more minions than heroes, if you get what I'm saying.

These are all IMO though, but you have some good ideas.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Here's a just-sparked idea. What if there was an item, like an Assist Trophy, but it was specific to each character? Each character could have someone close to them or someone fitting as an assistant if they grab it/break it open/whatever. This is coming off a few of those ideas above. Birdo could easily be Yoshi's, and The Meta-Knights could be Meta Knight's (duh). Might be kind of cool, and a good way to get a few more characters in.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Pachirisu: Pichu has the greater chance of coming back than this guy. Plus, Plusle and Minum are apperently also in line to get in, and they are also electric cheeked pokemon, but at least they have a gimick.
Birdo: Not all that likely as a PC, but you never know. Does seem better off as an AT though.
Funky Kong: Funky will probably get a in game cameo next time, I think or if not that, another trophy. At the very most he could be some type of alt costume for DK, but that's pushing it. (He doesn't really work as a AT either)
Gyroid: ...It can't move...it's just a glorified mail box, and even then, there are mail boxes in AC anyways. Probably will show up in the background of a stage.
The Masked Boy: Don't know Mother that well, but he seems a bit unlikely...still may the most plausible on this list. >_>
Rosalina: There are better Mario characters that could fill in the next spot. She really only has a chance if she continues to appear in games. MKWii is a start, but she has to continue.
Dimentio: He probably won't make any real apperance outside of SPM, so he doesn't have much of a chance, even as a AT.
General Pepper: ...Not as a AT or PC, that's for sure. The best you'll see from him are those towers with his face on Corneria, and probably another trophy.
Meowth: Meowth only had one chance to be a PC, and that was the original Smash Bros. He was beaten out by Jiggs though, so he'll probably never make it in for real.
Meta Knight's Soldiers:...Eh? These guys are basically generic enemies. Its like having a PT version of Goomba, Koopa, and Shy Guy or something like that...and what I just said is more likely, since those three are actually well known.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master

He doesn't actually have a right hand, instead it was replaced by a gun, they just forgot to add that in the picture.

Claus! Why oh why weren't you in Brawl! You even have robotic wings and can summon lighting! And you were 4th on Sakurai's Poll for Most Wanted Characters in Brawl!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
tnx for even commenting XD

pachi okay i understand
birdo could go as yoshi rep?
funky...okay:|
gyroid is a evil robot!
masked boy-claus ....well masked man would be a great addition,and a great bad-*** charcter for mother series:3
rosalinawould be a great rep for mario...but they already have tonsa ...pauline would be great then but as DK rep
general pepper would be like WTF...i think we needthat XD
jiggly sux,meowth is way better and famous:3
no offence jiggly fans! i just can't play like him/her
the army would be great as assists XD
and if they where as reps they would have waay to may kirby reps
Pachi:No more electric rodents

Birdo:Sorry, only in mario sport games and birdo isn't from the yoshi series.

Funky:Assist trophy maybe

Gyroid:Don't know him

Masked man:Not likely.

Roselina:No, if theres another mario character its either going to be Bowser Jr or Toad.

General Pepper:Heck no..

Meowth:Sorry to say, but actually Jigglypuff is more popular than meowth and is super popular in japan and i think meowth is popular in america.
Meta Knight Crew:No.

Well, Those were my opinions........

D

Deleted member

Mah ideas:
The boot: Lucario (the fanboys are going to be pissed at this.
(I don't hate Lucario, but he is likely to be kicked though not sure)

Newcomers: Bowser Jr. (Mario)
Paper Mario (Mario)
Vaati (Zelda)
King K Rule (DK)
Newest 5th generation character (Pokemon)
Micaiah (FE)
Newest Fe lord that doesn't use a sword (If not Hector)
Krystal (Star Fox, and she is not replacing Falco)
That guy from Golden Sun..........Isacc?
New Nintendo franchise
Megaman (Third Party)

Well, any complaints? Is it good or bad? I'm open for sugestions.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Claus! Why oh why weren't you in Brawl! You even have robotic wings and can summon lighting! And you were 4th on Sakurai's Poll for Most Wanted Characters in Brawl!
I think I know why he wasn't in Brawl. Sakurai got stupid and made up the roster mostly of characters people wanted SEVEN YEARS AGO. This is also one of the reasons Krystal didn't get in. Sakurai didn't even know she existed prior to the poll (makes you wonder how much of the game industry he knows). Also, the poll was made after the roster was finalized. It was almost like a false bible (let's not get into that).

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I think I know why he wasn't in Brawl. Sakurai got stupid and made up the roster mostly of characters people wanted SEVEN YEARS AGO. This is also one of the reasons Krystal didn't get in. Sakurai didn't even know she existed prior to the poll (makes you wonder how much of the game industry he knows). Also, the poll was made after the roster was finalized. It was almost like a false bible (let's not get into that).
How very lame.

What about all the female characters? I was expecting Lip and Micaiah to be there.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Mah ideas:
(I don't hate Lucario, but he is likely to be kicked though not sure) Yes mah brotha! *look at mah sig*

Newcomers: Bowser Jr. (Mario) Deserves a spot after sunshine and the numerous spin-offs.
Paper Mario (Mario) Yes!!! 3 main console games and not a spot in Smash! Blasphemy!
Vaati (Zelda) Don't know much about this character...
King K Rule (DK) You spelt it wrong. Its King K Rool. The main villian of DKC should have a spot
Newest 5th generation character (Pokemon) As long as it is not a mewtwo replacement
Micaiah (FE) Yep, more female characters and non-blue haired FE lords FTW!
Newest Fe lord that doesn't use a sword (If not Hector) Sure why not
Krystal (Star Fox, and she is not replacing Falco) Yes, moar female reps
That guy from Golden Sun..........Isacc? Yessir, premoted from AT
New Nintendo franchise
Megaman (Third Party) I really don't care about Third Parties, im a nintendo fanboy

My comments are bolded

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Quit whining. People still wanted those characters in at this time.

Krystal is a lame unimportant character, that's why she wasn't in.

Claus wasn't in Brawl because Mother is an extremely obscure franchise and putting in 3 reps would be ridiculous, especially when 2 of them are from a Japan only game.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
How very lame.

What about all the female characters? I was expecting Lip and Micaiah to be there.
Like I said, aside from Ike, Lucario, R.O.B., and Olimar(Lucas was planned since SSB), everyone was picked from the Melee polls and that's what he went by for the roster.

All the characters on the poll didn't appear on the Melee poll.

Anyway, maybe next time they'll handle making up the roster better. Also, they need to drop the logic that an AC character fighting doesn't seem right.

As for the supposed promise of more girl characters, this was actually a misinterpretation of what he said regarding ZSS.

Anyway, I think Lip, Paula, Kumatora, Palutena (assuming she gets a more prominent role in KI Wii), Captain Syrup, Mona, and more would make good candidates.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
How very lame.

Miciah seriously was made to late for them to put her in and there really was no reason to anyways.

Lip is from a Japan only obscure Tetris knockoff. That's why she isn't in.

peeup

Smash Lord
I've always really wanted a Majora Link. He would be able to transform into Deku Link, Zora Link, and Goron Link in that order (like Pokemon Trainer). However, their movesets wouldnt be different, they would all be clones of each other.

Their recovery would be similar to Link's but each transformation has its own special properties. Deku would have a G&W-esque effect on his up-B, he would fall more slowly after spinning upwards. Zora would be normal. Goron would be like Ike's, after rising, he plummets downward.

THe three transformations also have the boomerang. Deku would have the weakest boomerang (leafs don't hurt very much.) Zora would have the strongest, and he would throw 2 instead of one; the two are shot at the same time, but one goes a bit higher than the other. Goron would be normal.

They all also have variations on the bomb. Deku's bomb would deal low damage, but would stun the enemy, like zamus' downsmash. Zora's would be the weakest, just a small explosion of water. Goron would have a large, painful explosion from a powder keg.

The nuetral special move is mask switch, which means that whichever character you get the smashball with, you have to use their final smash. All 3 final smashes are different. As far as 'A' moves go, they would all be very similar, but Deku has better arials, Zora has better tilts, and Goron has better smashes. their grabs would probably be the same.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Claus wasn't in Brawl because Mother is an extremely obscure franchise and putting in 3 reps would be ridiculous, especially when 2 of them are from a Japan only game.
Fire Emblem was some obscure Japanese game, and we got 2 reps from it in Melee. Earthbound was released outside of Japan, and Ness has been in all 3 games so far. There's nothing wrong with adding Claus, seeing as though he's obviously quite popular.

Miciah seriously was made to late for them to put her in and there really was no reason to anyways.

I guess Micaiah was created too late for Brawl, but she still has a chance for the next installment.

Don't know much about Lip. I was just expecting her to be there due to the Lip Stick, if she's in the next game then I wouldn't mind at all.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Quit whining. People still wanted those characters in at this time.

Krystal is a lame unimportant character, that's why she wasn't in.

While people wanted those characters, other characters that people wanted like Ridley, Krystal, K. Rool, and more were all ignored.

Krystal being lame is purely opinion.

MOTHER is, from what I've heard, popular in Japan and people know about the series. I can understand why 3 reps would be ridiculous, but if a character is highly wanted and has decent moveset potential, he/she should get in.

The Ice Climbers are from an obscure NES game and they got in. If you want to argue retro status, then she'll likely be considered one if age is a requirement.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem was some obscure Japanese game, and we got 2 reps from it in Melee. Earthbound was released outside of Japan, and Ness has been in all 3 games so far. There's nothing wrong with adding Claus, seeing as though he's obviously quite popular.

Yes, Fire Emblem got 2 reps in Melee. Not 3. The thing is, Fire Emblem has a lot more game then Mother does and Marth and Roy were supposed to only be in the Japanese version to begin with.

Claus isn't very popular at all. In Japan, maybe but barely anyone knows him in North America. Earthbound was a major flop in North Amera as well. The series isn't well known, it doesn't deserve THREE reps. There's only 3 games for gods sake and there will never be another. We already have Lucas, the main character of Mother 3 who's very obscure and he's got a Claus costume. That's good enough.

Kuma, they can't include everyone. Besides, Ridley would have looked ridiculous. Of course Krystal being lame is opinion but she still isn't very important. Mother may be popular in Japan but Smash is a game for the whole world. Sakurai even said he didn't want to include many Japanese only characters in Brawl. Infact, Lucas is the only Japan only character in Brawl.

At least Ice Climber was released in North America. I mean Panel De Pon was totally remodeled with Yoshi, lol. Ice Climber at least sold a million copies and wasn't a tetris knock off. You'll need to have nostalgia to be a retro character, who the hell remembers or has ever heard of Lip?

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
MY First idea is that the mario party stage would shift between all the orignal mario party stages. Idea 2 is that it will shift between all 40 stages. would do you think?

Mario's Rainbow Castle
Rainbow castle theme(Mario party)
Welcome To Mario Party!(Mario Party 2)
Chilly Waters(Mario Party 3)
Koopa's Seaside Soiree(Marty party 4)
Rainbow Dream(Mario Party 5)

Yoshi's Tropical Island
Tropical island theme(Mario Party)
Woody Woods(Mario Party 3)
Toy Dream(Mario Party 5)
Shy Guy's Perplex Express(Mario Party 8)
Wiggler's Garden(Mario Party Ds)

Peach's Birthday Cake
Birthday cake theme(Mario party)
Play A Mini Game(Mario Party)
Toad's Midway Madness(Mario Party 4)
Sweet Dream(Mario Party 5)
SnowFlake Lake(Mario PARTY 6)

Donkey kong's Jungle Adventure
Jungle Adventure theme(Mario Party)
Shy Guy's Jungle Jam(Mario Party 4)
Windmillville(Mario Party 7)
DK's Treetop Temple (Mario Party 8)
DK's Stone Statue(Mario Party DS)

Wario's Battle Cannon
Battle cannon theme(Mario Party)
Horror land(Mario Party 2)
Waluigi's Island(Mario Party 3)
Goomba's Greedy Gala(Mario Party 4)
King Boo's Haunted Hideaway(Mario Party 8)

Luigi's Engine Room
Engine room theme(Mario Party)
Space Land(Mario Party 2)
Future Dream(Mario Party 5)
E. Gadd's Garage(Mario Party 6)
Kamek's Library(Mario Party DS)

Bowser's Magma Mountain
Magam Mountain theme(Mario Party)
Bowser's Gnarly Party(Mario Party 4)
Bowser Nightmare(Mario Party 5)
Bowser's Warped Orbit(Mario Party 8)
Bowser's Pinball Machine(Mario Party DS)

Eternal Star
Eternal Star theme(Mario Party)
In the Pipe Theme(Mario Party 2)
Deep Blooper Sea(Mario Party 3)
Boo's Haunted Bash(Mario Party 4)
Neon Heights(Mario Party 7)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Mah ideas:
(I don't hate Lucario, but he is likely to be kicked though not sure)

Newcomers: Bowser Jr. (Mario)
Paper Mario (Mario)
Vaati (Zelda)
King K Rule (DK)
Newest 5th generation character (Pokemon)
Micaiah (FE)
Newest Fe lord that doesn't use a sword (If not Hector)
Krystal (Star Fox, and she is not replacing Falco)
That guy from Golden Sun..........Isacc?
New Nintendo franchise
Megaman (Third Party)

This is one of the first dream team/hopeful newcomer lists that I really like. Good work.
Yes, it is Isaac from Golden Sun. FTW!
The only one that I'm not all for is Bowser Jr... but he's not a bad idea.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I think a Tales-esque system would probably fit the series best. Aside from the little jumping you do in the Tales series, the system is very similar to the SSB fighting system. Although, we would need healers and I would prefer that girls aren't the only healers.
I can picture it now.

Mario:Senel-like moveset and mid level fire spells
Ike:Kratos/Zelos/Chloe/Luke/Cless/Guy/you get the idea
Ness:Genis and Healer
Zelda:Tear but offensive magic as well
Peach:Farah?
Pit:Lloyd with healing magic and angel spells(think Colette)
PT:Summoner
Pikachu: the Mieu/Noishe of the party

This would be a good story-mode.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Yes, Fire Emblem got 2 reps in Melee. Not 3. The thing is, Fire Emblem has a lot more game then Mother does and Marth and Roy were supposed to only be in the Japanese version to begin with.

Claus isn't very popular at all. In Japan, maybe but barely anyone knows him in North America. Earthbound was a major flop in North Amera as well. The series isn't well known, it doesn't deserve THREE reps. There's only 3 games for gods sake and there will never be another. We already have Lucas, the main character of Mother 3 who's very obscure and he's got a Claus costume. That's good enough.
Rubbish. Claus is popular and has a large moveset to choose from, that should be enough. The amount of games also makes no difference. Look at Doctor Mario, or the Ice Climbers, or Sheik. Even Pit only has 2 games. And even though Marth and Roy were only supposed to be in the Japanese version, they were released worldwide.

Fire Emblem was just some obscure Japanese game, and it got 2 reps. Everyone whose ever played a Smash game knows what Earthbound and Mother is. It even has 2 reps and 2 levels in Brawl, even Fire Emblem has only ever had one level.

EDIT:

And yes he's from a Japan-only game. But what difference does that make? He's popular. Why would you not want him in.

teen-robot

Smash Cadet
MY First idea is that the mario party stage would shift between all the orignal mario party stages. Idea 2 is that it will shift between all 40 stages. would do you think?

Mario's Rainbow Castle
Rainbow castle theme(Mario party)
Welcome To Mario Party!(Mario Party 2)
Chilly Waters(Mario Party 3)
Koopa's Seaside Soiree(Marty party 4)
Rainbow Dream(Mario Party 5)

Yoshi's Tropical Island
Tropical island theme(Mario Party)
Woody Woods(Mario Party 3)
Toy Dream(Mario Party 5)
Shy Guy's Perplex Express(Mario Party 8)
Wiggler's Garden(Mario Party Ds)

Peach's Birthday Cake
Birthday cake theme(Mario party)
Play A Mini Game(Mario Party)
Toad's Midway Madness(Mario Party 4)
Sweet Dream(Mario Party 5)
SnowFlake Lake(Mario PARTY 6)

Donkey kong's Jungle Adventure
Jungle Adventure theme(Mario Party)
Shy Guy's Jungle Jam(Mario Party 4)
Windmillville(Mario Party 7)
DK's Treetop Temple (Mario Party 8)
DK's Stone Statue(Mario Party DS)

Wario's Battle Cannon
Battle cannon theme(Mario Party)
Horror land(Mario Party 2)
Waluigi's Island(Mario Party 3)
Goomba's Greedy Gala(Mario Party 4)
King Boo's Haunted Hideaway(Mario Party 8)

Luigi's Engine Room
Engine room theme(Mario Party)
Space Land(Mario Party 2)
Future Dream(Mario Party 5)
E. Gadd's Garage(Mario Party 6)
Kamek's Library(Mario Party DS)

Bowser's Magma Mountain
Magam Mountain theme(Mario Party)
Bowser's Gnarly Party(Mario Party 4)
Bowser Nightmare(Mario Party 5)
Bowser's Warped Orbit(Mario Party 8)
Bowser's Pinball Machine(Mario Party DS)

Eternal Star
Eternal Star theme(Mario Party)
In the Pipe Theme(Mario Party 2)
Deep Blooper Sea(Mario Party 3)
Boo's Haunted Bash(Mario Party 4)
Neon Heights(Mario Party 7)
a mario version of the kmn stadium would be cool:)
but... 40 stagesO.O is way too much,nintendo is too lazy 4 that

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I can picture it now.

Mario:Senel-like moveset and mid level fire spells
Ike:Kratos/Zelos/Chloe/Luke/Cless/Guy/you get the idea
Ness:Genis and Healer
Zelda:Tear but offensive magic as well
Peach:Farah?
Pit:Lloyd with healing magic and angel spells(think Colette)
PT:Summoner
Pikachu: the Mieu/Noishe of the party

This would be a good story-mode.
That sounds neat. Although I've only played Symphonia so I don't know who those characters are. Also, I think Ness should be a healer since he only learns healing spells and such in his game. Zelda being the offensive type would work well. As for PT being a summoner, would he fight with Pokeball nunchaku when he isn't summoning?

darkserenade

Smash Ace
That sounds neat. Although I've only played Symphonia so I don't know who those characters are. Also, I think Ness should be a healer since he only learns healing spells and such in his game. Zelda being the offensive type would work well. As for PT being a summoner, would he fight with Pokeball nunchaku when he isn't summoning?
But I think that people would be mad if Ness isn't offensive, since most people didn't play Earthbound.Besides, don't ya love it when Genis Casts a high level spell and says cool stuff,i.e "I call upon thee and the land of the dead, to unless thy fury of thunder!Indignation!"?And yeah, I just wanted to get orginal with PT being a summoner, so a pokemon nunchaku would work, I guess.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
But I think that people would be mad if Ness isn't offensive, since most people didn't play Mother/Earthbound.Besides, don't ya love it when Genis Casts a high level spell and says cool stuff,i.e "I call upon thee and the land of the dead, to unless thy fury of thunder!Indignation!"?And yeah, I just wanted to get orginal with PT being a summoner, so a pokemon nunchaku would work, I guess.
I like it when Genis casts his spells and all, but if Ness worked like him, it'd be more like playing a shell of his former self. Also, since Genis fights with a toy, Ness should fight with yo-yos.

Anyway, PT being a summoner is a great idea, but he needs something to fend off when he can't summon. That thing being the pokeball nunchaku.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I like it when Genis casts his spells and all, but if Ness worked like him, it'd be more like playing a shell of his former self. Also, since Genis fights with a toy, Ness should fight with yo-yos.

Anyway, PT being a summoner is a great idea, but he needs something to fend off when he can't summon. That thing being the pokeball nunchaku.
I actually think a kendama would work better than a yo-yo. Also, I think Zelda should be given a staff, and Mario iron eres(basically fighting gloves).

And yeah, PT is quite feeble, so that would work.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I actually think a kendama would work better than a yo-yo. Also, I think Zelda should be given a staff, and Mario iron eres(basically fighting gloves).

And yeah, PT is quite feeble, so that would work.
I don't think a kendama would work since the weapons should be based off the original games. Ness could perform tricks to do his spells. Zelda should use magic gloves which enhance her abilities, and Mario should use hammers, but fights like Presea.

What do you think of there being separate parties for this idea? By this, I mean that the perspective changes as you progresses.

Anyway, for the other weapons:

Pit : Dual Blades/Bow
Captain Falcon - Gloves
Luigi - Boots (He is the higher jumper after all)
Peach: Magic Umbrellas (I think Red Mages are like this if I'm correct)
Bowser: Claws
Diddy: Peanut Guns

These are just some ideas and I think some wouldn't be able to have weapons, like Pikachu or Jigglypuff. Instead, I think that they may wear items exclusive to them to power them up.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I don't think a kendama would work since the weapons should be based off the original games. Ness could perform tricks to do his spells. Zelda should use magic gloves which enhance her abilities, and Mario should use hammers, but fights like Presea.
Nobody would support Mario with a hammer, sadly. Anyway, maybe Zelda should be given a sword?
What do you think of there being separate parties for this idea? By this, I mean that the perspective changes as you progresses.
Good idea!
Anyway, for the other weapons:

Pit : Dual Blades/Bow
Captain Falcon - Gloves
Luigi - Boots (He is the higher jumper after all)
Peach: Magic Umbrellas (I think Red Mages are like this if I'm correct)
Bowser: Claws
Diddy: Peanut Guns
Pit:Yeah, but I there should be more emphasis on Lloyd-like swords, with bow added for some techs(and, as I mentioned before, angel spells).
Captain Falcon: I don't think CF is fit for gloves. Again, Iron eres.
Luigi:If you mean like Regal, then add some thunder and wind spells and he's good to go.
Peach:Original, so yeah.
Bowser: only if you mean he wears metal claws.
Diddy: Yes.

Overall, those are all great!

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Link deserves his mirror shield....that would be pwnage. If he crouched down he would reflect projectiles with it

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am currently seeking people out to help me "beta-test" my Smash 4 project. I am sorting through the post history of many users to find people that agree with my views while at the same time are intelligent. Unfortuanately, few people share the same vision as I do for what Smash 4 should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom