• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
What the. Are you serious Dude or dudette. How is Link the ******* clone. h
e's teh main Link.
no no no, in all of the original zelda games, all the way up to ocarina of time, link was not an adult, they modeled the link from ocarina of times "adult link" but he's not the original link, just the version they decided to go with, and then with brawl they went with 2 different links windwaker link (toon link) and twilight link (Link) who's to say toon link is the clone? twilight link isn't the same as Link from melee, he's a different model, in my eyes young link is the deserving spot since he's been featured in more games than all the other Links.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
no no no, in all of the original zelda games, all the way up to ocarina of time, link was not an adult, they modeled the link from ocarina of times "adult link" but he's not the original link, just the version they decided to go with, and then with brawl they went with 2 different links windwaker link (toon link) and twilight link (Link) who's to say toon link is the clone? twilight link isn't the same as Link from melee, he's a different model, in my eyes young link is the deserving spot since he's been featured in more games than all the other Links.
Oh I see. Sorry then.

Agi

Smash Lord
While I can see where you're coming from, I can't say I agree with Link getting the boot. The younger version of Link has been the star in more games, but those are in the past. Zelda is now two-part: The realistic and "Toon" versions of the game. Ironically, the "Toon" version is actually canon to the series, while the realistic side seems to be its own universe... but I simply cannot see Toon/Young Link appearing without his older counterpart, and with the older Link being the default in all three Smash games, it is unlikely he will be getting the boot anytime soon.

D

Deleted member

Dixie was slated to be on a team with diddy kong. She was never considered to be her own character.

On Sakurai's biggest poll that had 200+ votes in strictly the Donkey Kong section, the only options available were Diddy, Diddy and Dixie, and K. Rool. Dixie alone wasn't on the poll at all. And yes K. Rool has a trophy, it'd be blasphemey if he didn't have that. Not that it really matters. Diddy didn't have a trophy in Melee for whatever reason. He was probably intended to be in Melee and that he should've over the rest of that mostly crappy roster.

Ridley deserves to be in over K. Rool, but Sakurai clearly thinks making a moveset for him would be hard, as he is a horribly uncreative individual when it comes to moveset making. Thus I say K. Rool is more likely then Ridley solely due to Sakurai's bias, but Ridley is still of course highly likely.

And F-Zero is just too obscure as a franchise to get 3 characters or 2 characters over DK getting 3. It's a slap to the face that Mother of all series even got a second character before it. DK is in the top 10 best selling franchises ever created, higher then Metroid and rivaling Zelda in that regard, so don't tell me it's obscure, whether or not the recent games suck.

Being an assist trophy or boss means nothing. The only character in that category who had a serious shot of getting in was Ridley. If you're slated to be one, you were decided early on that you wern't going to be a playable character.

Oh, and K. Rool literally can't be a Bowser clone unless he grows a shell. He can't use Bowser up B, dsmash, nair, dair, bair and usmash, and while Sakurai could shove fire breath into him, that would be extremely low.
Whether she was planned to be a clone or tag partner, it still shows that she was close to being on the roster, whilst K. Rool was not. Simply that the character was mentioned in Sakurai's poll - itself hardly conclusive evidence - doesn't prove anything except that he is an influential character. This poll would seem to be the sole proof of K. Rool elaborate likelihood, but it's not opaque what exactly else is going for him besides that. Although, I shall admit, it would seem that he was on the extended list of a kind - but going that far, we still don't know if that means he'll be in the next game (look at Wario, Dedede, etc).

Ridley is highly likely to make a re-appearance after Brawl, in my opinion, in which he will hopefully have a moveset. What is worrying is indeed the disbelief Sakurai has over the character's size... ironic considering that the solution sits right there in the middle of Melee's opening cutscene. Beyond my own thoughts, Sakurai has shown his recognition of the creature, which is more than can be said for K. Rool.

Yes, the assist trophies and boss characters were decided early on - also that they would not be playable... not because of impossibilities in design or unpopularity, but simply because of time restraint. These characters the developers considered important enough to be an assist trophy / boss, but not enough so to be a PC... K. Rool is neither an assist trophy, boss or abstract Bowser clone [who would use claws to substitute for a shell, by the way]. As said previously, it is clear that he was considered, but fell through the cracks as he wasn't all that important.

It doesn't look good for him in this way, so I'm standing by my earlier statement that him being in SSB4 is doubtful.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Whether she was planned to be a clone or tag partner, it still shows that she was close to being on the roster, whilst K. Rool was not. Simply that the character was mentioned in Sakurai's poll - itself hardly conclusive evidence - doesn't prove anything except that he is an influential character. This poll would seem to be the sole proof of K. Rool elaborate likelihood, but it's not opaque what exactly else is going for him besides that. Although, I shall admit, it would seem that he was on the extended list of a kind - but going that far, we still don't know if that means he'll be in the next game (look at Wario, Dedede, etc).

Ridley is highly likely to make a re-appearance after Brawl, in my opinion, in which he will hopefully have a moveset. What is worrying is indeed the disbelief Sakurai has over the character's size... ironic considering that the solution sits right there in the middle of Melee's opening cutscene. Beyond my own thoughts, Sakurai has shown his recognition of the person, which is more than can be said for K. Rool.

Yes, the assist trophies and boss characters were decided early on - also that they would not be playable... not because of impossibilities in design or unpopularity, but simply because of time restraint. These characters the developers considered important enough to be an assist trophy / boss, but not enough so to be a PC... K. Rool is neither an assist trophy, boss or abstract Bowser clone [who would use claws to substitute for a shell, by the way]. As said previously, it is clear that he was considered, but fell through the cracks as he wasn't all that important.

It doesn't look good for him in this way, so I'm standing by my earlier statement that him being in SSB4 is doubtful.
PHAIL!!!!!

He is one of the most likely characters for SSB4!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
IMO, Windwaker ended the main trilogy, and Phantom Hourglass is the start of something dreadful (for gamers). I can only hope they make the next Windwaker installment more like the first. A new "Great Sea", at least 7*7 in grid size. I mean, Phantom Hourglass had amazing concepts, it just felt too small.

BACK TO SMASH BROS

Toon Link is more deserving than Twilight Link. The original Link should go back to its first design and be based on that. Toon Link should represent modern TLoZ with all of its new fancy gadgets. It should not be a clone. Toon Link should get IASA frames in his roll and airdodge (parrying). Of course, we've been through this before. Hammer, Leaf, Baton, and Grapple are very good reps for Toon, and maybe a controllable boomerang (not just angleable).

Anyway, keep Toon Link. I love the guy, and I love Windwaker. It's definitely my favourite Zelda game.

[/biasbiasbias]

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
IMO, Windwaker ended the main trilogy, and Phantom Hourglass is the start of something dreadful (for gamers). I can only hope they make the next Windwaker installment more like the first. A new "Great Sea", at least 7*7 in grid size. I mean, Phantom Hourglass had amazing concepts, it just felt too small.

BACK TO SMASH BROS

Toon Link is more deserving than Twilight Link. The original Link should go back to its first design and be based on that. Toon Link should represent modern TLoZ with all of its new fancy gadgets. It should not be a clone. Toon Link should get IASA frames in his roll and airdodge (parrying). Of course, we've been through this before. Hammer, Leaf, Baton, and Grapple are very good reps for Toon, and maybe a controllable boomerang (not just angleable).

Anyway, keep Toon Link. I love the guy, and I love Windwaker. It's definitely my favourite Zelda game.

[/biasbiasbias]
Well as long as they declone Toon Link then he should return for SSB4.

D

Deleted member

Lol.

Ridley is in Brawl.
K. Rool is not in Brawl.

Stop drinking the K. Rool-aid, Mike.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Sorry. Forget sometimes.

Anyway K. Rool is on my top list and that is what I think.

And for freak sakes just give Ganondorf a sword already!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
K. Rool seems an okay villain, but surely Nintendo has a ton more important villain characters *cough*Kamek*cough* that should be in before K. Rool.

I'd like to see some generic enemies as playable, such as Koopa's, Space Pirates, Kremlings, and possibly even Primids. They could work, and you can't dismiss them because they are "generic", because Pokemon define generic characters.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
K. Rool seems an okay villain, but surely Nintendo has a ton more important villain characters *cough*Kamek*cough* that should be in before K. Rool.

I'd like to see some generic enemies as playable, such as Koopa's, Space Pirates, Kremlings, and possibly even Primids. They could work, and you can't dismiss them because they are "generic", because Pokemon define generic characters.
KAmek blah screw him K. Rool is more likely.

K. Rool has been known more then him and Kamek he's been in less games.

Sorry but that's my opinion not to be rude.

For some reason I view Kamek as an assist trophy.

And what the heck does it mean when people puts in *cough*

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

Ridley is highly likely to make a re-appearance after Brawl, in my opinion, in which he will hopefully have a moveset. What is worrying is indeed the disbelief Sakurai has over the character's size... ironic considering that the solution sits right there in the middle of Melee's opening cutscene. Beyond my own thoughts, Sakurai has shown his recognition of the creature, which is more than can be said for K. Rool.

I fail to see how you can continue arguing against K.Rool being in SSB4.

Although Dixie was considered to be in as a duo with Diddy, this is simply Sakurai showing his laziness, not showing his preference for Dixie over K.Rool. He wanted to give off the illusion that he is representing the series more by putting in a duo character. Who knows, next game we may get DK, Diddy & Dixie, and K.Rool as three "characters".

I don't think Sakurai will continue his belief that Ridley is too big, after even Nintendo Power stated their love of the character. However, one character's likelihood does not faze K.Rool's chances, when the two are entirely different and when SSB4 will have room for the both of them, both being in high regard.

Not being chosen is not a reason to bash a character for insignificance. If this is the case, you just called Ridley, Isaac, Bowser Jr., Geno, Krystal, and many others unimportant, as well as K.Rool. Characters chosen for ATs or Bosses were simply characters that Sakurai knew would not be playable. It does not show importance over non-AT/boss characters. They simply are fit for assisting or being a boss (which may be determined by how well they fit into the storyline).

And K.Rool using claws as a shell? There is no way in h*** that he can turn upside down and spin his claws in midair. That is absurd, and if anything, takes away a lot of credibility.

EDIT: Kamek will never, ever get in over K.Rool. Nor will any generic enemy.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace

Although Dixie was considered to be in as a duo with Diddy, this is simply Sakurai showing his laziness, not showing his preference for Dixie over K.Rool. He wanted to give off the illusion that he is representing the series more by putting in a duo character. Who knows, next game we may get DK, Diddy & Dixie, and K.Rool as three "characters".

I don't think Sakurai will continue his belief that Ridley is too big, after even Nintendo Power stated their love of the character. However, one character's likelihood does not faze K.Rool's chances, when the two are entirely different and when SSB4 will have room for the both of them, both being in high regard.

Not being chosen is not a reason to bash a character for insignificance. If this is the case, you just called Ridley, Isaac, Bowser Jr., Geno, Krystal, and many others unimportant, as well as K.Rool. Characters chosen for ATs or Bosses were simply characters that Sakurai knew would not be playable. It does not show importance over non-AT/boss characters. They simply are fit for assisting or being a boss (which may be determined by how well they fit into the storyline).

And K.Rool using claws as a shell? There is no way in h*** that he can turn upside down and spin his claws in midair. That is absurd, and if anything, takes away a lot of credibility.

Yeah What he said. K. Rool will.

And Smash Daddy this makes you lose creditibity.

D

Deleted member

'Showing his laziness' by starting on a character? :laugh:

Obviously, it is possible that these seven are not going to be in SSB4 and I find it highly unlikely that they will be, but it provides insight into other characters the team was working on... of which K. Rool was not to that point. I am simply establishing that K. Rool is not supported by this, rather than the opposite - as MW suggested in him not being included as an assist trophy.

I hope you're right about Ridley. Thing is, assist trophies and bosses are characters that Sakurai acknowledged and chose to be in the game as they are - K. Rool was evidently behind them. If he wasn't, where is he? He has no data in the game, for one. It all goes to show that K. Rool is of little importance to HAL / Sakurai.

I didn't say it would work well and there have been worse clones [Ganondorf, Roy] - Bowser was just an example.

Edit: What the heck are you talking about with 'spinning in mid-air'? The move's animation would change. Who loses credibility now? :ohwell:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
'Showing his laziness' by starting on a character? :laugh:

Obviously, it is possible that these seven are not going to be in SSB4 and I find it highly unlikely that they will be, but it provides insight into other characters the team was working on... of which K. Rool was not to that point. I am simply establishing that K. Rool is not supported by this, rather than the opposite - as MW suggested in him not being included as an assist trophy.

I hope you're right about Ridley. Thing is, assist trophies and bosses are characters that Sakurai acknowledged and chose to be in the game as they are - K. Rool was evidently behind them. If he wasn't, where is he? He has no data in the game, for one. It all goes to show that K. Rool is of little importance to HAL / Sakurai.

I didn't say it would work well and there have been worse clones [Ganondorf, Roy] - Bowser was just an example.
A good deal of the forbidden seven may have simply been clones that Sakurai removed upon hearing of the hatred clones received in Melee. This is why the Brawl "clones" are drastically different. Making a cloned Dixie moveset would be an easy solution to "buff" the roster instead of adding K.Rool. All they would have to do is make her slower and stronger than Diddy, and use her hair when Diddy uses his tail. And out of the forbidden seven, do you really see any new characters that are popular/likely (obviously not including the cut Melee characters, as Mewtwo is extremely popular and loved)? None of the "waiting list" for SSB4 were in the Forbidden Seven. Not being considered in one game doesn't cut down on a character's chances for the sequel. K.Rool is a prime example of this.

Assist Trophies and Bosses were chosen for what they were. Sakurai sees Hammer Bros and Nintendogs and thinks, "These would be good NPCs that can appear as a small, minor cameo". He sees Petey Piranha and Rayquaza and thinks, "These are good characters to but in my adventure mode that will be fought".

K.Rool's size in comparison to other large characters is not nearly massive enough for him to be a boss. He would never naturally tower over Bowser or Ganondorf. Assist Trophy choices are generally more complex, although I believe that, since Mario had three ATs, Sakurai looked at the "Mario sub-series" and chose Wario to get an AT over DK. This doesn't mean that the Wario series will get a character over the DK series, as no Wario characters have appeared on any polls. When Melee was released, we could have said that Wario is more important than to Diddy get in as a Mario sub-series character, and that neither were important to Sakurai. They are both in Brawl.

In a hypothetical character list, who do you think will make the SSB4 roster over K.Rool? In a new game with approximately 15 newcomers, I challenge anyone to find 15 characters that are wanted and deserve to be playable more than K.Rool.

And Ganondorf and Roy, as blasphemous as their clonage was, they can actually match the body movements of their counterpart. K.Rool cannot possibly match anyone on the Brawl roster.

@Stafy, Sakurai slammed Stafy (which has been accused of being a Kirby ripoff) by making him a crappy AT. I sincerely doubt he'll become SSB4's WTF character.

D

Deleted member

A good deal of the forbidden seven may have simply been clones that Sakurai removed upon hearing of the hatred clones received in Melee. This is why the Brawl "clones" are drastically different. Making a cloned Dixie moveset would be an easy solution to "buff" the roster instead of adding K.Rool. All they would have to do is make her slower and stronger than Diddy, and use her hair when Diddy uses his tail. And out of the forbidden seven, do you really see any new characters that are popular/likely (obviously not including the cut Melee characters, as Mewtwo is extremely popular and loved)? None of the "waiting list" for SSB4 were in the Forbidden Seven. Not being considered in one game doesn't cut down on a character's chances for the sequel. K.Rool is a prime example of this.

Very insightful, but I don't see how this aids the K. Rool argument. All of this forbidden seven business only highlights that K. Rool was not even in contention. Whether your hypothesis on Brawl clones is true or not is hard to determine without Sakurai personally addressing it.

In a hypothetical character list, who do you think will make the SSB4 roster over K.Rool? In a new game with approximately 15 newcomers, I challenge anyone to find 15 characters that are wanted and deserve to be playable more than K.Rool.

All speculation. People said the same thing about Brawl - Goroh went, Wolf nearly wasn't in, a million Geno fans committed genocide on the R.O.B. cult. Simply because you say he's important or I put him in the 'top fifteen most likely' list doesn't prove anything, especially with Wacko Sako and a game not even in pre-development for all we know.

And Ganondorf and Roy, as blasphemous as their clonage was, they can actually match the body movements of their counterpart. K.Rool cannot possibly match anyone on the Brawl roster.
Touche... I was more getting at the fact that Ganondorf and Roy are completely unsuited to their movesets - they are simply, er, humanoid-shaped, as K. Rool is monster-shaped like Bowser. That was the only point I was trying to make.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
Oh good point. Forgot about that.,

I think for SSB4. The total amount of playable characters should be 48.

first had 12, second has 25, third had 35, and I think 4th should have 48 makes it fair.

Characters that will most likely be in as playable characters are King K. Rool, Ridley, Dixie Kong, and Megaman. Pretty sure about that. Black Shadow may have a chance too.

Also I hope for Mewtwo as well. He needs to return. Take Lucario out and bring back Mewtwo.
48.......just make it 50 there are alot of charaters. AND before we go on and talk about more chaetres. we should worry about the people who only have one rep

1. Yoish- my poor dinosure brotherin.......he has not bin givin any reps. HE was one of the origanly 12. his games where out standing. i say to you GIVE YOISH SOME LOVE. HE needs some one to rep with him. MY FREINDS YOISH CAN NOT DO IT ALONE.

2. Metrod- My poor loving sister. I have been useing her for the last 3 games. Her games are out standing, she is right up there with mario and link she is one of the greats. DO I NEED TO SAY MORE

3. F-zero- my poor jacked out brotherin he as a great racing game and one of the origanly 12. DO I NEED TO SAY MORE

these are the people who need our help.........

justaway12

Smash Master
1. Yoish- my poor dinosure brotherin.......he has not bin givin any reps. HE was one of the origanly 12. his games where out standing. i say to you GIVE YOISH SOME LOVE. HE needs some one to rep with him. MY FREINDS YOISH CAN NOT DO IT ALONE.

2. Metrod- My poor loving sister. I have been useing her for the last 3 games. Her games are out standing, she is right up there with mario and link she is one of the greats. DO I NEED TO SAY MORE

3. F-zero- my poor jacked out brotherin he as a great racing game and one of the origanly 12. DO I NEED TO SAY MORE
i will also miss yoshi if he is gone i know a lot of people who hate him but are there any other people in yoshi game's other than more yoshis

capt. falcon people play badly with him and some discriminate because he has those nipple thing's and some are just jealous of his manliness he need's more rep like

samurai goroh
black shadow

samus is alright if people want ridley or ZSS they need to have her

i hate cuts (even metaknight) so i also think they should have 50

Black Hole CO

Smash Cadet
I for one would like to see more Metroid reps, Ridley being the obvious choice, but i would also settle for Dark Samus (provided she isn't a complete clone), or one of the other hunters.

F zero, being a great (although **** hard) series is deserving of more reps, Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow would be excellent for the role, even though Black Shadow sounded like a little schoolgirl in F zero GX cut scenes.

And finally, and this is just my own personal hope, more advance wars action, they are deserving of at least one representative and stage, being almost as popular series as fire emblem for Nintendo's hand held consoles. i came up with a character and moveset, witch i wont post unless someone wants to see it.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Well since those series deserves more characters. These characters are who should be included to make them not be so lonely.

Metroid Series:

Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Makes 2 for the Metroid Series

F-Zero Series:

Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

2 for the F-Zero series (Sorry but I think Black Shadow should be the only other F-Zero character to be playable since he is Captain Falcon's archenemy. Samurai Goroh should stay as an assist trophy.)

Donkey Kong Series:

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool

4 for the DK Series. I believe that these 4 DK Characters are most likely to be the only DK Characters to be playable.

So any questions.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
No! 48 makes it fair!
how?? make it 50 it sounds and looks better then 48
Oh my, this threads really gone down the drain- it's resorted to an argument over which number looks better.

If you're talking Metroid- Space Pirate before Ridley.

If Pikachu isn't a generic enemy yet Space Pirate is, then I truly am confused.
Even Yoshi is generic- how many Yoshi's are there?

D

Deleted member

i came up with a character and moveset, witch i wont post unless someone wants to see it.
I'd like to see it. :chuckle:

Go post it in the Make Your Move [here] thread on the General Brawl Discussion front page. Plenty of people would like to see it.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
No Space Pirate is dumb, Ridley more. Also These are what the newcomers should be in SSB4.

Super Smash Bros. 4

Returners:

Mario
Yoshi
Peach
Bowser
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda/Shiek
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Fox McCloud
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Lucas
Ice Climbers
Ike
Pit
Captain Olimar
Jigglypuff
Marth
Luigi
Ness
Sonic
Falco Lombardi
Captain Falcon
Toon Link
Wolf O'Donnell
Ganondorf
Snake
R.O.B.
Lucario
Mr. Game & Watch

Newcomers:

Mona
Ridley
Krystal
Isaac
Lip
Dixie Kong
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Waluigi
Black Shadow
Lyndis
King K. Rool
Meowth
Paper Mario

Those should be the 13 newcomers to be playable in SSB4. Anyone agree. and the returners. Making 48 playable and making it fair.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Okay, ignoring this whole "48 makes it fair" thing (why not just make it an even 50?), I'm going to comment on your suggested newcomers:
(comments in lime green)

Mona (Meh. I don't see this happening, but whatever.)

Ridley (Not a fan, never have been, and I don't particularly want him to get in, but there's no denying he's got a chance.)

Krystal (If she gets in, she sure as heck better not have a single move in common with Fox, Falco, or Wolf. All I'm sayin'.)

Isaac (Yes, yes, and triple yes!)

Lip (This idea is growing on me [in part thanks to MYM]. She'd make a nice addition, especially as a more "obscure" character.)

Dixie Kong (Please no. Let's stop with the monkey DK reps.)

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (How about Bowser Jr. without Shadow Mario? Wasn't Shadow Mario only in Super Mario Sunshine? I think Bowser Jr. would work fine without any kind of transformation.)

Waluigi (I simply cannot approve of this idea. Ever. Daisy deserves a spot before Waluigi, and Daisy definitely doesn't deserve a spot.)

Black Shadow (If it gets Ganondorf a new moveset, I'm all for Black Shadow's inclusion.)

Lyndis (Lyn's time is past, more than likely. We'll get some new Fire Emblem lord who none of us has ever heard of, probably.)

King K. Rool (Yeah, sure. I'm not a DK fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd give this guy a spot. Just stop DK rep after that. No Dixie, and no [insert other bizzare name] Kong.)

Meowth (Why? What does Meowth have to offer? He's got everything against him that Mewtwo does, plus two more things. One, he's not any kind of ultimate, standout Pokemon. And two, he hasn't ever been playable in Smash Bros. games. Sorry, but I just find this idea absurd.)

Paper Mario (Much as I'd rather have a new Mario rep that isn't another Mario [Bowser Jr. is perfect], I'd settle for this as long as his moveset was interesting enough.)

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Fine then 50 it is and the other newcomers should be

Super Smash Bros. 4

Returners:

Mario
Yoshi
Peach
Bowser
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda/Shiek
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Fox McCloud
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Lucas
Ice Climbers
Ike
Pit
Captain Olimar
Jigglypuff
Marth
Luigi
Ness
Sonic
Falco Lombardi
Captain Falcon
Toon Link
Wolf O'Donnell
Ganondorf
Snake
R.O.B.
Lucario
Mr. Game & Watch
Mewtwo

Newcomers:

Mona
Ridley
Krystal
Isaac
Lip
Dixie Kong
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Waluigi
Black Shadow
Lyndis
King K. Rool
Meowth
Paper Mario
Megaman

There is that better. The other two I included was Mewtwo and Megaman. So there 50 what do you think now.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
PHAIL!!!!!

He is one of the most likely characters for SSB4!
Yes, because "PHAIL" is an amazing counter-argument.

Look at the argument, Smash Daddy has the best argument. Others fail on some accounts like calling Sakurai lazy (he isn't, he made the entire game).

Additionally, being an AT does matter. These characters are ones who were popular enough to be an assist, but not a PC. They may also fall outside of Sakurai's 4 rules. Lyn is an assist due to her American popularity. Sakurai mentioned people really want to see Saki (Japanese I assume). Ridley was also planned to be an assist (look in the data), although he was still a boss.

@Black Hole CO: Sure, go ahead. Post the moveset.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Yes, because "PHAIL" is an amazing counter-argument.

Look at the argument, Smash Daddy has the best argument. Others fail on some accounts like calling Sakurai lazy (he isn't, he made the entire game).

Additionally, being an AT does matter. These characters are ones who were popular enough to be an assist, but not a PC. They may also fall outside of Sakurai's 4 rules. Lyn is an assist due to her American popularity. Sakurai mentioned people really want to see Saki (Japanese I assume). Ridley was also planned to be an assist (look in the data), although he was still a boss.

@Black Hole CO: Sure, go ahead. Post the moveset.
Opinions Opinions. Well for a Scottish Canadian like me. Everyone has their opinions can't change them.

Black Hole CO

Smash Cadet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom