• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klapaucius

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't be Charizard. My opinion.

Do anyone think Custom Stages should return.

And you didn't upset me Nick. I was just giving you a point that big characters can be playable too.
I think they should, except it shouldn't feel so tacked-on. It needs things like the option of vertically flipping pieces, and the inclusion of pieces already used in existing stages (like Skyworld's breakable platforms/clouds, Green Greens's blocks, etc.) and more options in generally everything, so that it feels worthwhile.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I think they should, except it shouldn't feel so tacked-on. It needs things like the option of vertically flipping pieces, and the inclusion of pieces already used in existing stages (like Skyworld's breakable platforms/clouds, Green Greens's blocks, etc.) and more options in generally everything, so that it feels worthwhile.
Plus how about this.

You can colour your things you pick.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
You said he's not like Charizard, but his B is fire (which is possibly broken if use near a wall).
Does Ridley breathe fire?

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I don't think Sakurai is super lazy. It's more of him somehow putting too much development time and effort onto pointless features. If you want to play a decent 2D platformer, then get a Mario platformer, Sonic Mega Collection, DKC game, etc, not the absymal, overhyped SSE.

Stickers are pointless and he should of got rid of trophies. Demos should of been a feature on the Virtual Console instead of in Brawl. Wolf, as neat as he is would be better suited as an AC for Fox rather than a character of his own.

If Sakurai didn't put so much time into these pointless features and if fans didn't insist on rushing it, then Brawl would of been so much better. He shouldn't of shunned the AC people, because he put ROB in and because an AC fighter wouldn't get as much hate as Toon Link or two of the space animals.

SSB4 better not have an SSE or an equivalent, trophies, stickers, or demos. Hardly anybody cares about those features.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
The original Ridley spewed fireballs, and Meta Ridley had a flamethrower attack.

Also, making Omega Ridley like Giga Bowser would suck. Omega Ridley had a bunch of really funky Phazon-based attacks.

With that, I want to see a stage with Phazon on it.

Metroid Prime for Dark Samus Final Smash is a win, except you need to be able to fly around. The suit would stay on the ground in the background and it would suck it back up after, reforming.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The trophies should stay. They give information about different characters and items.

I wasn't sure LinkShot, thanks for that.

Roihu

Smash Ace
I don't think Sakurai is super lazy. It's more of him somehow putting too much development time and effort onto pointless features. If you want to play a decent 2D platformer, then get a Mario platformer, Sonic Mega Collection, DKC game, etc, not the absymal, overhyped SSE.

Stickers are pointless and he should of got rid of trophies. Demos should of been a feature on the Virtual Console instead of in Brawl. Wolf, as neat as he is would be better suited as an AC for Fox rather than a character of his own.

If Sakurai didn't put so much time into these pointless features and if fans didn't insist on rushing it, then Brawl would of been so much better. He shouldn't of shunned the AC people, because he put ROB in and because an AC fighter wouldn't get as much hate as Toon Link or two of the space animals.

SSB4 better not have an SSE or an equivalent, trophies, stickers, or demos. Hardly anybody cares about those features.
Stickers are pointless, and SSE was sorta bad, but at least they included a demo. While I agree they should have been on the Wii Shop channel, at least Brawl had it.
Trophies on the other hand, should definitely stay.
Trophies show so much of Nintendo's history. It shows you the characters of series you've never seen, it shows you some cool effects, and it gets you more interested in that series, which you may come to love.
They should actually increase trophies.
Starting with Mother.
Srsly, Sakurai, do you hate them?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Let's take this in a new direction.

CHALLENGES

What funky crap should be added? There were some pretty weird things on Air Ride. They could do a lot more with Brawl. Also, if we're taking Stickers, Masterpieces, and SSE out (please), we may have room for a challenge list for each character (~50 challenges per), then a general Challenge list (~100).

Game & Watch could be Kill somebody at 0% (which could be done with either a 9-hammer or Oil Panic)
Ness could be Heal 100% in one match WITH NO ITEMS ON
Mario could be Get 30 SJP Coins in one match.
Fox could be Get a KO with your Blaster
Ice Climbers could be Survive for 2 minutes with just Popo.

I'd love to see more ideas be tossed into this.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Good idea Linkshot.
If Mushroomy Kingdom is back in, how about a challenge where you play as Mario with 150hp against a Bowser with 300hp. You're goal is to protect Peach (75hp) and KO Bowser before you reach the flag.
Peach can't attack, and you can't let her die. She will still try to dodge attacks though.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Let's take this in a new direction.

CHALLENGES

What funky crap should be added? There were some pretty weird things on Air Ride. They could do a lot more with Brawl. Also, if we're taking Stickers, Masterpieces, and SSE out (please), we may have room for a challenge list for each character (~50 challenges per), then a general Challenge list (~100).

Game & Watch could be Kill somebody at 0% (which could be done with either a 9-hammer or Oil Panic)
Ness could be Heal 100% in one match WITH NO ITEMS ON
Mario could be Get 30 SJP Coins in one match.
Fox could be Get a KO with your Blaster
Ice Climbers could be Survive for 2 minutes with just Popo.

I'd love to see more ideas be tossed into this.
Challenges sound rather neat. However, 50 challenges is a lot for one character, considering there are already over 30 characters in Brawl. 1-3 challenges for each character would be more reasonable with such a huge cast that's growing.

A challenge for Wario could be that he has to win all of the microgames while surviving against the other Wario. If there can be another Wario challenge, it could be a race against Mario to get to the treasure.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Quick suggestion= Could we not make a big list of all the characters, levels, assist trophies etc. everyone wants, put a limit on each category, and remove the least popular suggestions to end up with something that would appeal to most people?
I was just thinking of a way to prevent people from repeatedly posting movelists that are identical to previous ones.
We could make a thread consisting entirely of posts like this, count everything up, and put it in another thread. Then, take away the least popular suggestions so that we would end up with a suitable sized roster/ stage list suggestion.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Challenges sound rather neat. However, 50 challenges is a lot for one character, considering there are already over 30 characters in Brawl. 1-3 challenges for each character would be more reasonable with such a huge cast that's growing.

A challenge for Wario could be that he has to win all of the microgames while surviving against the other Wario. If there can be another Wario challenge, it could be a race against Mario to get to the treasure.
I agree with this dude.
I really like Jimny's challenge, though.

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
5. The only thing Crash Bandicoot deserves is a bullet through the temple. Enough said... :laugh:
I was searching through the thread, and I stumbled across this quote. And to that, I say HOW DARE YOU!?!?!? :mad:

If anyone took that the wrong way, I apologize, but I'm a die-hard Crash fan.

Personally, I think Crash would be a good idea for SSB4. Since he has some combat moves from his two newest games, you could just get his attacks from there.

Also, I dunno how many times this has been said, but Isaac would be a cool character.

Hmm... and for the Pokémon series, they seriously need to bring back Mewtwo, even if it means THROWING OUT JIGGLYPUFF (once again, I apologize, I just despise that marshmallow for making it into Brawl instead of Mewtwo). And another neat character would be Arceus.

That's what I would do if I was making a fighting game. (Oh wait! I am!)

g2g4l

Smash Apprentice
First to Panda).........I believe that you should have a few mods, or trusted SWF members to sort through this thread. They should sort through it and pull out all the useful, new, and innovative ideas that are contained here. It is fairly hard to find what ideas really can contribute to the new game when it is buried under all the smaller and less....."useful" comments. We can have a system that is numbered so it can be easily quoted and discussed in the rest of the thread. maybe show by a new idea the amount of members who agree with it or disagree and date it so we can keep count of how an idea is reacted to. Some of the sections could possibly be, Characters, stages, Game play, Extras, and anything else others could think of. It would also cut back on,i mean in about 700 pages it would be very easy to restae a topic already covered in the thread and this idea would very much help to prevent it. i mean i am not truly asking you to do much because i know you must be very busy and to not waist your resources i would be more than happy to volunteer to do this project my self, come to you with the results and if you like implement it and if not toss it and no hard feelings. I would just like to make a practical and useful contribution to this very good thread.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
and now for my SSRB 4 idea. I think that it should be More of an RPG element to it. Like if you are link you could always start in Hyrule and go so far as to change the gameplay compleatly in each one. Like you free roam in mario's Mushroom kingdom to a side scroller in Sonic's Metropolis. but then there should be a classic that is more like Brawl's story mode right now and then an original mode which is like brawls classic mode. Each should be buffed in difficulty because in each you should be able to unlock characters and stages but of course the Rpg is most likely gonna be the most difficult .

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Challenges are a great idea. Also to the challenges bring other modes in like board the platforms type modes. One idea could be link has to kill ganon before zeldas life reachs zero(think she has a flower on her head type thing)

Also, i noticed something when people spew off about characters. This concerns the Mario series and how everyone neglects Toad as a deserving character. Honestly IMO the next in line to be in from th mario series are Bowser Jr. and Toad. Then folowed only by Waluigi. Toad is one of the four characters in Super Mario 2 that were playable and i think he deserves a spot for that. Also peach's b move can still be pulling a toad, just one of different color

Roihu

Smash Ace
I was searching through the thread, and I stumbled across this quote. And to that, I say HOW DARE YOU!?!?!? :mad:

If anyone took that the wrong way, I apologize, but I'm a die-hard Crash fan.

Personally, I think Crash would be a good idea for SSB4. Since he has some combat moves from his two newest games, you could just get his attacks from there.

Also, I dunno how many times this has been said, but Isaac would be a cool character.

Hmm... and for the Pokémon series, they seriously need to bring back Mewtwo, even if it means THROWING OUT JIGGLYPUFF (once again, I apologize, I just despise that marshmallow for making it into Brawl instead of Mewtwo). And another neat character would be Arceus.

That's what I would do if I was making a fighting game. (Oh wait! I am!)
Crash is a good choice, along with Spyro, but let's face it.
They have no chance.

g2g4l

Smash Apprentice
I know everyone wants their favorite characters in the game (like i want shadow from sonic) but we have to face that obviously they want the game to have a certain originality that can only be brought by bringing less characters with very different play styles. And i hope i am not the only one on this side of the tracks because the last thing i want is for my favorite series to go to this game with five hundred million characters and just to genuine aspects so i can live with no shadow and say keep up the good work Smash brothers.

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
I know everyone wants their favorite characters in the game (like i want shadow from sonic) but we have to face that obviously they want the game to have a certain originality that can only be brought by bringing less characters with very different play styles. And i hope i am not the only one on this side of the tracks because the last thing i want is for my favorite series to go to this game with five hundred million characters and just to genuine aspects so i can live with no shadow and say keep up the good work Smash brothers.
Don't take what I said the wrong way. I'm perfectly fine if some characters don't get in. My all time favorite characters in Melee were Roy and Mewtwo. They didn't make it to Brawl, but I still prefer Brawl. All I did was switch to Marth and Sonic (and sometimes Lucario).

So even if who I said doesn't make it into SSB4, it doesn't matter to me.

Either way, they're all probably gonna make it into the game I'm making.

I also understand that there should only be a certain amount of characters from each series with a max (like how in Brawl the max is 4; in my game, the max is 3, and only a few series reach that high). That's probably why Dr. Mario was cut from Brawl. There would've been five representatives for Mario. That's too much, unless you count Sheik, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard (even with the last three, six is still a little much). Yeah, it wouldn't make sense if there was only 3 Kirby characters and OVER 9000 Mario characters.

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
ok, no, my game will NOT have blood. (That'd be kinda interesting, though...)

Mine's similar to SSB, but it has notable differences, like:

1. Stamina instead of Damage %
2. Characters from ANY franchise.

I haven't started yet. It's still in the planning stage.

Roihu

Smash Ace
A game without Damage Percent cannot be called similar to SSB.
A game with stamina shall be called...
MUGEN!

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
Wait...will it be on a console?
No, I can't sell it.

And if it was MUGEN, wouldn't it be 1-on-1 only.

I'm saying that it's got just about every style that SSB has (the stages, items, and Final Smash-like attacks, it even has a story mode), but it doesn't have damage. You can still be killed by getting thrown off the top or the sides. Also, some of the stages in Brawl are in mine. Just think of it as Stamina Mode, but with more health and lives.

Anyway, back on the subject of SSB4, here's what I think they should do (I apologize if this has already been said). There are a lot of people who are shocked that there isn't a Super Smash Bros. DS yet. Well, a friend of mine was talking about how some people could use an emulator to play the original on the DS. And that gave me this idea: why not make an enhanced remake of SSB64 for the DS. These are the general ideas I got. And hey, maybe if we get enough people to ask Sakurai, he could actually do this!

General Idea:
• An enhanced remake of the original Super Smash Bros.
• Top screen shows the games logo/the character’s damage and stock, and the time limit.
• Touch screen is for the actual battles and menu screens
• Better graphics

Control Scheme:
• Directional Pad Left/Right: Walk
• Directional Pad Left/Right (Tap Twice): Dash
• Directional Pad Up: Jump
• Directional Pad Down: Crouch/Crawl
• X and Y: Jump
• A: Normal Attacks
• B: Special Attacks
• L: Taunt
• R: Shield
• R + A: Grab

Characters:
• Side Specials are included
• Final Smashes are included
• Tether Recoveries (if possible)
• Possibly have their voices and models from Brawl (unless you prefer the original voices) (i.e. Fox would be based on his look in Star Fox Command and Link is based on how he looks in Twilight Princess)
• Addition of unlocking King Dedede, Meowth, Mewtwo, Bowser, Peach, Pit (the six who were cut from the original), Snake, and Sonic (the third party characters from Brawl); through Final Smash, Zero Suit Samus would also be playable, bringing the character count to 21 (counting Zero Suit Samus).
• Luigi and Jigglypuff are starters (they’ve been unlockable for all three games, they deserve to be starters).
• All characters have their standard attacks and throws from Brawl (except for Mewtwo, who would have its attacks and throws from Melee)
• All attacks have their hitstun from the original
• Sidestepping is included along with rolling
• Up Throw and Down Throw are included
• Meteor Smashes are included
• Brawl’s air dodge system (sorry, wavedash fans, but wavedashing makes the game more of an advanced technique game, instead of just a fighting game)

Mario:
• No F.L.U.D.D. (Mario Tornado was better)
• Dair is similar to Luigi’s
• Mario Finale has better distance
• As an alternate, his Final Smash could have him turn into Mega Mario.

Luigi:
• Plays like he does in Brawl (not a clone of Mario)

Donkey Kong:
• Addressed as Donkey Kong instead of DK
• Hand Slap acts like it does in Brawl (constantly attacking instead of stopping for half a second)
• Spinning Kong has slightly better vertical distance

Link:
• Neutral B is Hero’s Bow
• Side B is Gale Boomerang
• Bomb acts like it did in the original (only explodes on contact if smash thrown)
• Spin Attack gains distance similar/equal to Toon Link’s (seriously, Link needs to get a better recovery so he can get OUT of Low Tier, even though I think the bad recovery is what makes Link special).
• Has his Tether Recovery
• His grab activates faster

Samus:
• Better comboing ability
• Screw Attack gains better horizontal distance
• Smash Attacks activate faster (I’ve noticed that her U-Smash is slow compared to how it is in Melee and Brawl)
• Has her Tether Recovery
• Possibly be able to turn into Zero Suit Samus after her Final Smash.

Zero Suit Samus:
• D-Smash has slight range behind her (it hit’s behind her, but not much)

Captain Falcon:
• Addressed as Captain Falcon instead of C. Falcon
• Has the Knee of Justice
• Knee is easier to sweet-spot than in Brawl

Ness:
• PK Flash is Neutral B
• PK Fire is Side B
• PK Thunder has it’s graphics from Brawl
• PSI Magnet has the anti-vacuum effect from Brawl (unsure if it was in the original)
• PK Starstorm is easier to hit with (i.e. act’s similar to Lucas’s)

Yoshi:
• Egg Toss gains distance like it does in Brawl
• Egg Roll either has more horizontal distance in the air or it doesn’t put him into a helpless state

Kirby:
• Stone can turn him into four things instead of one in the original
• Can move while he has someone swallowed

Fox:
• Blaster acts like it does in Melee and Brawl (small, red, fast, and no knockback instead of big, purple, slow, and knockback)
• Fire Fox has it’s graphics from Melee and Brawl (he actually gets engulfed in flames instead of looking like he’s farting)

Pikachu:
• Volt Tackle has better control

Jigglypuff:
• Rollout is Neutral B
• Pound is Side B
• Puff Up has more range

Mewtwo:
• Confusion replaced with Psychic (acts like Lucario’s Force Palm, but goes into a grab instead)
• Final Smash is Psycho Boost (similar to Aura Storm) (Before anyone points out that Psycho Boost can only be learned by Deoxys [and Lugia in Pokémon XD], I know that. I play Pokémon)
• D-Smash hits in both directions (front and back).
• Better Priority and approach
• Shadow Ball doesn’t move jaggedly; it moves straight like Aura Sphere

Bowser:
• Whirling Fortress has more vertical distance
• Giga Bowser is invincible (as in no damage along with no knockback)

Sonic:
• More killing moves
• Instead of Dair being a stall-then-fall, make it a meteor smash.
• Super Sonic is not as powerful (still powerful, just not as powerful)

Stages:
• Playability of Battlefield, Final Destination, and Meta Crystal (Metal Mario’s stage)
• Ness, Captain Falcon, Pit, Snake, and Sonic have their Stages from Brawl (New Pork City, Port Town Aero Dive, Skyworld, Shadow Moses Island, and Green Hill Zone). Including the three stages above, this brings the stage count to 17

Items:
• Inclusion of the Party Ball, Sliding Box, Sandbag, Lip’s Stick, Golden Hammer, Super Scope, Cracker Launcher, Freezie, Mr. Saturn, Pitfall, Soccer Ball, Smart Bomb, Unira, Blast Box, Franklin Badge, Warp Star, Lightning Bolt, Dragoon, Super Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Screw Attack, Metal Box, Bunny Hood, Superspicy Curry, Timer, Food, Team Healer, Assist Trophies, CDs, and of course, the Smash Ball
• Hammer can become headless

1-P Mode:
• Classic Mode is randomized in a fashion similar to Brawl instead of going through the same thing each time
• Crazy Hand is in Classic Mode too if you meet the requirements
• Addition of a All-Star Mode Story Mode, Home-Run Contest, Boss Battles, and Multi-Man Battle (same as Multi-Man Melee and Brawl)

Other:
• Addition of My Music (although not as many songs as there were in Brawl, maybe 3-5 songs for each stage)

If I missed anything or you have a suggestion, just tell me.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Pretty sweet, except I'd rather see Fourside than New Pork.

Also, controls.

Double Tap Up: Jump
Double Tap Down: Fall through platform.

Classic Mode randomised like Melee instead of like Brawl.

All-Star Mode played similar to how Adventure Mode did in Melee, with the exception of side-scroller stages.

Wall-jumping available.

Super Jump Punch actually goes higher than Spinning Kong (for both brothers).

Mario Tornado hits like Brawl's dAir, with rising.

Aerials left alone, except Mario's new dAir will be his current fAir.

Kirby uses current aerials, except for fAir. nAir performs like Neutral B did in Amazing Mirror's Smash Ability (weak multihit around Kirby).

Chaingrabbing available but easier to DI out of.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
No, I can't sell it.

And if it was MUGEN, wouldn't it be 1-on-1 only.

I'm saying that it's got just about every style that SSB has (the stages, items, and Final Smash-like attacks, it even has a story mode), but it doesn't have damage. You can still be killed by getting thrown off the top or the sides. Also, some of the stages in Brawl are in mine. Just think of it as Stamina Mode, but with more health and lives.

Anyway, back on the subject of SSB4, here's what I think they should do (I apologize if this has already been said). There are a lot of people who are shocked that there isn't a Super Smash Bros. DS yet. Well, a friend of mine was talking about how some people could use an emulator to play the original on the DS. And that gave me this idea: why not make an enhanced remake of SSB64 for the DS. These are the general ideas I got. And hey, maybe if we get enough people to ask Sakurai, he could actually do this!

General Idea:
• An enhanced remake of the original Super Smash Bros.
• Top screen shows the games logo/the character’s damage and stock, and the time limit.
• Touch screen is for the actual battles and menu screens
• Better graphics

Control Scheme:
• Directional Pad Left/Right: Walk
• Directional Pad Left/Right (Tap Twice): Dash
• Directional Pad Up: Jump
• Directional Pad Down: Crouch/Crawl
• X and Y: Jump
• A: Normal Attacks
• B: Special Attacks
• L: Taunt
• R: Shield
• R + A: Grab

Characters:
• Side Specials are included
• Final Smashes are included
• Tether Recoveries (if possible)
• Possibly have their voices and models from Brawl (unless you prefer the original voices) (i.e. Fox would be based on his look in Star Fox Command and Link is based on how he looks in Twilight Princess)
• Addition of unlocking King Dedede, Meowth, Mewtwo, Bowser, Peach, Pit (the six who were cut from the original), Snake, and Sonic (the third party characters from Brawl); through Final Smash, Zero Suit Samus would also be playable, bringing the character count to 21 (counting Zero Suit Samus).
• Luigi and Jigglypuff are starters (they’ve been unlockable for all three games, they deserve to be starters).
• All characters have their standard attacks and throws from Brawl (except for Mewtwo, who would have its attacks and throws from Melee)
• All attacks have their hitstun from the original
• Sidestepping is included along with rolling
• Up Throw and Down Throw are included
• Meteor Smashes are included
• Brawl’s air dodge system (sorry, wavedash fans, but wavedashing makes the game more of an advanced technique game, instead of just a fighting game)

Mario:
• No F.L.U.D.D. (Mario Tornado was better)
• Dair is similar to Luigi’s
• Mario Finale has better distance
• As an alternate, his Final Smash could have him turn into Mega Mario.

Luigi:
• Plays like he does in Brawl (not a clone of Mario)

Donkey Kong:
• Addressed as Donkey Kong instead of DK
• Hand Slap acts like it does in Brawl (constantly attacking instead of stopping for half a second)
• Spinning Kong has slightly better vertical distance

Link:
• Neutral B is Hero’s Bow
• Side B is Gale Boomerang
• Bomb acts like it did in the original (only explodes on contact if smash thrown)
• Spin Attack gains distance similar/equal to Toon Link’s (seriously, Link needs to get a better recovery so he can get OUT of Low Tier, even though I think the bad recovery is what makes Link special).
• Has his Tether Recovery
• His grab activates faster

Samus:
• Better comboing ability
• Screw Attack gains better horizontal distance
• Smash Attacks activate faster (I’ve noticed that her U-Smash is slow compared to how it is in Melee and Brawl)
• Has her Tether Recovery
• Possibly be able to turn into Zero Suit Samus after her Final Smash.

Zero Suit Samus:
• D-Smash has slight range behind her (it hit’s behind her, but not much)

Captain Falcon:
• Addressed as Captain Falcon instead of C. Falcon
• Has the Knee of Justice
• Knee is easier to sweet-spot than in Brawl

Ness:
• PK Flash is Neutral B
• PK Fire is Side B
• PK Thunder has it’s graphics from Brawl
• PSI Magnet has the anti-vacuum effect from Brawl (unsure if it was in the original)
• PK Starstorm is easier to hit with (i.e. act’s similar to Lucas’s)

Yoshi:
• Egg Toss gains distance like it does in Brawl
• Egg Roll either has more horizontal distance in the air or it doesn’t put him into a helpless state

Kirby:
• Stone can turn him into four things instead of one in the original
• Can move while he has someone swallowed

Fox:
• Blaster acts like it does in Melee and Brawl (small, red, fast, and no knockback instead of big, purple, slow, and knockback)
• Fire Fox has it’s graphics from Melee and Brawl (he actually gets engulfed in flames instead of looking like he’s farting)

Pikachu:
• Volt Tackle has better control

Jigglypuff:
• Rollout is Neutral B
• Pound is Side B
• Puff Up has more range

Mewtwo:
• Confusion replaced with Psychic (acts like Lucario’s Force Palm, but goes into a grab instead)
• Final Smash is Psycho Boost (similar to Aura Storm) (Before anyone points out that Psycho Boost can only be learned by Deoxys [and Lugia in Pokémon XD], I know that. I play Pokémon)
• D-Smash hits in both directions (front and back).
• Better Priority and approach
• Shadow Ball doesn’t move jaggedly; it moves straight like Aura Sphere

Bowser:
• Whirling Fortress has more vertical distance
• Giga Bowser is invincible (as in no damage along with no knockback)

Sonic:
• More killing moves
• Instead of Dair being a stall-then-fall, make it a meteor smash.
• Super Sonic is not as powerful (still powerful, just not as powerful)

Stages:
• Playability of Battlefield, Final Destination, and Meta Crystal (Metal Mario’s stage)
• Ness, Captain Falcon, Pit, Snake, and Sonic have their Stages from Brawl (New Pork City, Port Town Aero Dive, Skyworld, Shadow Moses Island, and Green Hill Zone). Including the three stages above, this brings the stage count to 17

Items:
• Inclusion of the Party Ball, Sliding Box, Sandbag, Lip’s Stick, Golden Hammer, Super Scope, Cracker Launcher, Freezie, Mr. Saturn, Pitfall, Soccer Ball, Smart Bomb, Unira, Blast Box, Franklin Badge, Warp Star, Lightning Bolt, Dragoon, Super Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Screw Attack, Metal Box, Bunny Hood, Superspicy Curry, Timer, Food, Team Healer, Assist Trophies, CDs, and of course, the Smash Ball
• Hammer can become headless

1-P Mode:
• Classic Mode is randomized in a fashion similar to Brawl instead of going through the same thing each time
• Crazy Hand is in Classic Mode too if you meet the requirements
• Addition of a All-Star Mode Story Mode, Home-Run Contest, Boss Battles, and Multi-Man Battle (same as Multi-Man Melee and Brawl)

Other:
• Addition of My Music (although not as many songs as there were in Brawl, maybe 3-5 songs for each stage)

If I missed anything or you have a suggestion, just tell me.
You should throw in King Dedede and Peach in as well.

They were suppose to appear in SSB for the N64, but were left out because of time constraints.

Just an idea for you.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Super SOnic should be as strong as he is already. Also buff him up. My idea for side B is similar to yours.

Hitbox a little bit longer than Lucarios side B
Enemy at close range 5% on lift 10% on slam lifts them into the air then slams them into ground (If opponent is in the air [cannot be used in air]{But works if opponent is recovering or ledge grabbing for longer than invincibility frames} then your opponent gets meteor smashed

Enemy at end of hitbox Lets a psychic blast go with decent knock back and does 17%

I also want fourside hyrule temple Mute city(NO PORTSIDE AERO DIVE). Jigglypuff has always been unlockable and always should be. All characters that were unlockable should remain unlockable

Lets Start discussing third party characters for SSB4

Snake and Sonic guaranteed.

Possibilities (After we discuss we will vote)
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Sly
Ratchet(very easy to come up with a move set for him)
Knuckles
Tails
Eggman
Jak

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I doubt Sony characters would appear in Smash Bros., but if they did- where's Jak and Daxter?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom