• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
In Smash 4, the audience cheering for you needs to do something besides make all the other players want to kill you...

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
I agree with alternate costumes to a degree. For example, Mario SHOULD have an alternate costume of Dr. Mario, and Mario should NOT have an alternate costume as Paper Mario. Here is my reasoning: Mario and Dr. Mario are the same size. If there is a size difference, then the smaller costume has an advantage of being harder to hit. As we all know, Paper Mario is shorter than Mario, making him more difficult to hit. Dr. Mario would be the same size as regular Mario, making it even.

I think that the alternate costume of each character should NOT affect the character's size or stats in any way. But on the other hand, victory taunts, and some different animations. By this I mean that Dr. Mario's fireballs could be changed into pills, and the hearts on several of Peach's attacks could be changed into flowers for Daisy. This is only my opinion.

Here is my suggestion for the four Mario characters:

Mario: Dr. Mario and Striker Mario NO Paper Mario
Luigi: Mr. L and Striker Luigi NO Paper Luigi
Peach: Daisy and Striker Peach NO Paper Peach and NO Rosalina
Bowser: Dry Bowser and Striker Bowser NO Paper Bowser

I said no to the Paper forms of the characters because of size differences, which would greatly affect the character. Also, Rosalina is taller than Peach so we can't have her be an alternate for Peach.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Having the Striker characters as a costume change, now that's an idea I do like.

That could also be used for Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Wario, and Yoshi as well, and if they make it into the game, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., and Petey Pirahna.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see the inclusion of Funky kong as a character, alternate costume, or assist trophy.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be surprised if they added Tom Nook and made him the best character in the game...they gave Olimar a amazing moveset and he's nothing but a slave driver who forces cute, tiny pikmin to battle gigantic, deadly monsters and strain themselves lifting up extremely large ship parts (at least for their size) Tom Nook would make the game perfect...lol

twiblets

Smash Cadet
Liquid as an alternate 4 snake wd be epic. Also include Cloud from FFVII, w/ sepiroth as an alternate, no tripping, include wavedashing etc...

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Get rid of Sakurai.

Set up a system whereby fans give feedback during planning and development. Brawl's secrecy was ********, unnecessary, and damaging.
This way everyone won't just wait around, talking about what they think will/should be in the game, while Nintendo sits in a little room, oblivious of us, sticking things in on a whim, until, finally, after seven years, they come out with a load of unmet expectations, so we're all left with this game and the wonder of what the hell they were thinking while we wait around and talk, again, in expectation of an eventual sequel that will hopefully make up for Brawl.
Instead, Nintendo and we are in the same room, them pitching their ideas as they come up with them, and us giving feedback, and, they actually listen to, and respond to, the feedback so nothing that the general populace deems bad will make it into the final product.
Better yet, they could set up a system with some of the larger fan communities (Smashboards, GameFAQs, etc.) whereby they split up the SSB4 forums into two sections: the normal one the would have; and one monitored by Nintendo (so giant Ridley threads would go unmissed) and in which everything submitted is public domain, so if you give an idea there that Nintendo really likes then they can actually use it (which is probably what you want) and have a legal backing to avoid having to pay you for it (you knew what you were getting into when you posted in that section). We could even have a voting system whereby, if we really like a mechanic, moveset, stage, mode, etc., we can second it. Those ideas with the most seconds will be at the top of Nintendo notification lists, so they don't have to sort through a bunch of crap to find gems, and they don't mistake that crap for gems.
I think the fact that Smash is the ultimate fan-service, with no real plot or anything that could be "spoiled" (except the lame SSE, which I personally feel pointless and just not good), makes such a system possible where it isn't in other games, and pretty much required for Smash to be all it can be.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
The main thing that dissapointed me -

NEW BOSSES IN ADVENTURE MODE!!!

They could've taken so many bosses from othre games and made it great, but they had to make their own didn't they? Here's my list of what they should've put in:

1) Dark Matter (Kirby) - 'nuff said
2) Dyna Blade (Kirby) - Really good stuff there
3) Saturos & Menardi (Golden Sun) - Only if Isaac makes it as a playable character
4) Parasite Queen (Metroid) - NOT A STAGE! A BOSS!
5) First Boss Out of Star Fox 64 (I forget it's name) - would've been a nice intro boss 4 Fox
6) A Face (SSB) - How freaky would that be? You have the two hands, now the face!
7) Eggman (Sonic) - Even though I hate Sonic, I believe Eggman would've been a decently contributing boss to the game.
8) Skull Bowser (New SMB) - CRAZY STUFF RIGHT THERE!

Now for characters. My idea for Pokemon is instead of more Pokemon or changing PT, make another PT. PT Female! She can have Raichu, Kadabra, and Heracross. These would be the B-moves for 'em:

Raichu:
Neutral B - Thunder Wave (a Pikachu style thing, but can be charged. if charged completely, stuns opponent for a bit, like ZSS neutral B)
Side B - Quick Attack (a shorter and more powerful version of Fox's Side B, only lower to the ground, and longer distance is covered in the air, cannot be charged)
Up B - Shock Wave (fires shock waves shortly below him that makes him hover in the air a decent distance upward, around the same distance as Wolf's Up B, does damage on all sides, but spikes if you hit with the Shock Wave part)

Kadabra:
Neutral B - Light Screen (you guessed it, a reflector only as a Neutral B, and it hurts the opponent like Fox's reflector, and it's only on one side of his body, but good coverage of him. can spike)
Side B - Psywave (imagine Ivysaur's SideB only longer range and spammable)
Up B - Teleport (take a good guess)
Get this, with a Peach float.

Heracross:
Neutral B - Megahorn (a chargeable attack, decent range, like DK Side B, only less lag)
Side B - Fury Attack (like Marth's side B, only less range and better)
Up B - Aerial Ace (MK stylin, if you know what I mean. Yes, he learns it by level in D/P)
He has 3 jumps.

They switch out by Down B of course.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Now for characters. My idea for Pokemon is instead of more Pokemon or changing PT, make another PT. PT Female! She can have Raichu, Kadabra, and Heracross. These would be the B-moves for 'em:

Raichu:
Neutral B - Thunder Wave (a Pikachu style thing, but can be charged. if charged completely, stuns opponent for a bit, like ZSS neutral B)
Side B - Quick Attack (a shorter and more powerful version of Fox's Side B, only lower to the ground, and longer distance is covered in the air, cannot be charged)
Up B - Shock Wave (fires shock waves shortly below him that makes him hover in the air a decent distance upward, around the same distance as Wolf's Up B, does damage on all sides, but spikes if you hit with the Shock Wave part)

Kadabra:
Neutral B - Light Screen (you guessed it, a reflector only as a Neutral B, and it hurts the opponent like Fox's reflector, and it's only on one side of his body, but good coverage of him. can spike)
Side B - Psywave (imagine Ivysaur's SideB only longer range and spammable)
Up B - Teleport (take a good guess)
Get this, with a Peach float.

Heracross:
Neutral B - Megahorn (a chargeable attack, decent range, like DK Side B, only less lag)
Side B - Fury Attack (like Marth's side B, only less range and better)
Up B - Aerial Ace (MK stylin, if you know what I mean. Yes, he learns it by level in D/P)
He has 3 jumps.

They switch out by Down B of course.
Those are really random Pokemon. If they were going to add a new trainer I would figure they might have Bulbasaur, Charmeleon, and Blastoise or Charmander, Wartortle, and Venusaur.

But, it may be even better if they did Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion or any other mixture of those.

Forget Me Not

Smash Apprentice
IMO,
What needs to be cut:
-Adventure Mode
-Stickers
-Tripping Randomly
-Masterpieces
What needs to be added:
-More Metroid Rep.
-More Nintendo Misc. Series Rep.
-More Alt. Costumes
-More Smash Rep. (C'mon bring back the polygon team or wire frames, none of this alloy bs.)
What needs to be reworked:
-Space Animals
-Campability
-Custom Fights
-Deep Stage Builder
-Online Play w/dedicated servers and rankings
-Stunning
-Parrying

SirKibble

Smash Champion
On the topic of a second PT, I think it would be cool to have a female Pokemon Trainer with different Pokemon. Personally, I'm in favor of first-generation, but less orthodox choices. As in, not starters. Perhaps she could have some that very roughly correspond with the PT we have right now. Maybe Sandshrew, Nidorina, and Butterfree or something. Sandshrew pretty easily could have similar stats and some moves to Squirtle. Nidorina could work in somewhat like Ivysaur, but with some needed differences (no vines, no bulb). Obviously, Butterfree's no Charizard, but we're talking some serious air power there.

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
IMO,
What needs to be cut:
-Adventure Mode
-Stickers
-Tripping Randomly
-Masterpieces
What needs to be added:
-More Metroid Rep.
-More Nintendo Misc. Series Rep.
-More Alt. Costumes
-More Smash Rep. (C'mon bring back the polygon team or wire frames, none of this alloy bs.)
What needs to be reworked:
-Space Animals
-Campability
-Custom Fights
-Deep Stage Builder
-Online Play w/dedicated servers and rankings
-Stunning
-Parrying
I agree with almost everything that you said except for Adventure mode. IMO adventure mode shouldn't be cut. Although it isn't nearly as fun as group mode, it can still cool.

Definately get rid of stickers. They aren't fun to collect, so there should just be a LOT of trophies in the next one.

D

Deleted member

Get rid of Sakurai.

Set up a system whereby fans give feedback during planning and development. Brawl's secrecy was ********, unnecessary, and damaging.
This way everyone won't just wait around, talking about what they think will/should be in the game, while Nintendo sits in a little room, oblivious of us, sticking things in on a whim, until, finally, after seven years, they come out with a load of unmet expectations, so we're all left with this game and the wonder of what the hell they were thinking while we wait around and talk, again, in expectation of an eventual sequel that will hopefully make up for Brawl.
Instead, Nintendo and we are in the same room, them pitching their ideas as they come up with them, and us giving feedback, and, they actually listen to, and respond to, the feedback so nothing that the general populace deems bad will make it into the final product.
Better yet, they could set up a system with some of the larger fan communities (Smashboards, GameFAQs, etc.) whereby they split up the SSB4 forums into two sections: the normal one the would have; and one monitored by Nintendo (so giant Ridley threads would go unmissed) and in which everything submitted is public domain, so if you give an idea there that Nintendo really likes then they can actually use it (which is probably what you want) and have a legal backing to avoid having to pay you for it (you knew what you were getting into when you posted in that section). We could even have a voting system whereby, if we really like a mechanic, moveset, stage, mode, etc., we can second it. Those ideas with the most seconds will be at the top of Nintendo notification lists, so they don't have to sort through a bunch of crap to find gems, and they don't mistake that crap for gems.
I think the fact that Smash is the ultimate fan-service, with no real plot or anything that could be "spoiled" (except the lame SSE, which I personally feel pointless and just not good), makes such a system possible where it isn't in other games, and pretty much required for Smash to be all it can be.
In the words of Johnny 5: "INPUT! MORE IMPUT!

Sakurai was like "LOL POLL", but only decided one, **** obvious, character from it.

Whilst I don't think he should be totally gone, I think they should bring in someone else to helm it with Sakurai as an overseerer, like Miyamoto was for Minish Cap and Oracle of Ages/Seasons, both developed by Capcom.

Espio64

Smash Rookie
A second/rival pokemon trainer should be original.
A girl trainer with Bulbasaur/Charmeleon/Blastoise or starters from different generations wouldn't really be any more fun than playing the original PT. Though don't get me wrong, I love Bulbasaur, Charmeleon and Blastoise.

The second trainer should have pokemon that are interesting, span the newer generations but are recognizable enough to say they represent their generations and are worthy enough to fit alongside Nintendo's greatest.

What would be cool would be a trainer with big, slightly "mean" I guess you could say pokemon. Scizor/Blaziken/Electivire would be cool. ( I saw recently the person's post who suggested Scyther/Electabuzz/Magmar and thought that was pretty awesome, though I thought of these a while ago). Then make the trainer like the original rival, "Gary" or whatever you'd want to call him, or even your generic Team Rocket Member. You could make it Jessie even if female representation is that important. This could I guess add to the amount of villain characters in the game and add a new minion for a possible adventure mode.

And since each of the pokemon I suggested are big and tough, a different switching method should be implemented, different from PT's down B. I guess they could all switch out each time you are knocked off the stage, and that way each pokemon would have it's own down B attack. This would let you (if you're good enough) essentially main one of the three if you wanted to. The pokemon wouldn't fatigue after two minutes and it would add to the tough vibe of the rival/evil trainer.

Screw it, I just wanna play as Scizor.

DQP

Smash Ace
add the following characters:
dark samus
ridley
shadow mario/bowser jr
toon zelda/tetra
krystal
maciah
saki (from sin & punishment)
gunstar blue/red
geno
viewtiful joe
axel steel (from GH3)

add the following stages:
dark aether
sauria
lou's inferno
tetris
bowser's castle

other:
no more tripping
make stage building more versatile
majorly improve online
have the ability to turn off gimmicks in certain stages

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
tha fact that you wanted to implement guitar hero in this game just destroys any validity that the rest of your post had

also the majority of assist trophies should have been playable:
Saki
Issac
Ray MkII
Little Mac
Knuckle Joe
Grey Fox,
and so forth

also knuckles and Lloyd irving would make great additions to this series

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
A second/rival pokemon trainer should be original.
A girl trainer with Bulbasaur/Charmeleon/Blastoise or starters from different generations wouldn't really be any more fun than playing the original PT. Though don't get me wrong, I love Bulbasaur, Charmeleon and Blastoise.

The second trainer should have pokemon that are interesting, span the newer generations but are recognizable enough to say they represent their generations and are worthy enough to fit alongside Nintendo's greatest.

What would be cool would be a trainer with big, slightly "mean" I guess you could say pokemon. Scizor/Blaziken/Electivire would be cool. ( I saw recently the person's post who suggested Scyther/Electabuzz/Magmar and thought that was pretty awesome, though I thought of these a while ago). Then make the trainer like the original rival, "Gary" or whatever you'd want to call him, or even your generic Team Rocket Member. You could make it Jessie even if female representation is that important. This could I guess add to the amount of villain characters in the game and add a new minion for a possible adventure mode.

And since each of the pokemon I suggested are big and tough, a different switching method should be implemented, different from PT's down B. I guess they could all switch out each time you are knocked off the stage, and that way each pokemon would have it's own down B attack. This would let you (if you're good enough) essentially main one of the three if you wanted to. The pokemon wouldn't fatigue after two minutes and it would add to the tough vibe of the rival/evil trainer.

Screw it, I just wanna play as Scizor.
There are problems to this. First off noone likes Electivire they like Electabuzz. Second off (as much as I love Scizor) Scizor doesn't represent one of the major elements that are crucial to Poke'mon (water, fire, grass, electricity, and sometimes flying or earth). Rather he consists of 2 of the elements that I would list as "other."

Secondly, Jessie could NOT be in Smash seeing as she is much more of an anime character (which as previously stated will not be in Smash) than a Poke'mon game character. Now May (who is the female from Ruby/Saphire... and the hottest female in Poke'mon) or any other female representative that is playable in a Poke'mon game I could see.

More than anything I want the female PT to use the Eevee evolution set (with or without un-evolved Eevee.)

You could potentially have a character that uses 8 of the most well known and loved poke'mon.

Eevee
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon

Now this could be either done in a full 8-Poke'mon character or through the use of alternate outfits.
Such as:
Set one:
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Set two:
Eevee
Umbreon
Espeon
Set three:
Eevee
Glaceon
Leafeon

Now ofc the three set has the problem of unequal balancings because Eevee appears in only 2 of the three sets (to make each set have three) and obviously a team with a dark and a physcic eevee and a normal eevee isn't going to be as effective as say a team with a Fire, Water, and Electric Eevee.

So I would suggest doing one of two things:
1. Using a set of 8 (balancing out the fact that so many different strategies are possible with the MASSIVE annoyance of switching to the Poke'mon you want.) However to make this work, they would all (or almost all) need to be good or average characters to make the PT usable.
OR
2. Use the classic set of 6 Poke'mon (the maximum that can be used in a Poke'mon game) or a set of 3 Poke'mon and make them selectable through a menu that comes up when you choose Poke'mon trainer.

Some movesets (specials only) that come to mind:
Eevee:
Neutral B- Sand Attack
Side B- Tackle
Up B- Quick Attack
Down B- Switch

Flareon:
Neutral B- Fire Blast (chargeable)
Side B- Ember (shoots a burning projectile at the ground that hurts any who step on it)
Up B- Will O' Whisp (tether)
Down B- Switch

Vaporeon:
Neutral B- Hydro Pump (chargeable)
Side B- Bubblebeam
Up B- Surf
Down B- Switch

Jolteon:
Neutral B- Flash
Side B- Thunder Wave
Up B- Spark
Down B- Switch

Umbreon: (the hardest to make a good moveset for)
Neutral B- Bite
Side B- Curse
Up B- Quick Attack
Down B- Switch

Espeon:
Neutral B- Psybeam
Side B- Confuse Ray
Up B- Teleport (Espeon)
Down B- Switch

Glaceon:
Neutral B- Mist (Glaceon's evasiveness raises as he is surrounded by mist)
Side B- Aurora Beam
Up B- Snowstorm (A large area around Glaceon is surrounded by Snow and Glaceon appears in the controlled direction)
Down B- Switch

Leafeon:
Neutral B- Solar Beam (chargeable)
Side B- Drain (Leafeon tackles opponent and steals some hp if he hits)
Up B- Vine Whip (Leafeon) *This vine whip has a longer range but less power compared to Ivysaur's Vine Whip.
Down B- Switch

SirKibble

Smash Champion
My bro actually thought the same idea would be good when I mentioned to him that having a second trainer would be cool. He just wanted her to have Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon, though.

First generation FTW. ;)

Runty_Grunty

Smash Cadet
Since my Ryu idea was appreciated, I'll add another character idea. This character is more recent, but I'm sure a few people will like her. Keep in mind, this is a rough idea.

Izuna

Franchise: Izuna, Legend of the Unemployed Ninja (NDS)
This cute, sexy, and sassy ninja brings both her lethal speed and beguiling charms to the Smash Bros universe. Players (especially guys) may have trouble fighting her, and not just because of her appearance!

Pros:
- Quick attacks
- Fast running speed
- Easily spammable projectile
- Excellent comboing ability
- Talismans can greatly boost her offensive capabilities
- B-Down can paralyze enemies if it hits

Cons:
- Somewhat lightweight
- Low killing power
- Sword has short range
- Random effects of talismans can make them unreliable
- Talismans are immediately used up upon next attack, regardless if it hits
- B-Down special is difficult to hit with

B: Talisman
Izuna will add a talisman effect to her next attack, making it deal a random effect (i.e. fire, ice, electricity, etc.). It is very quick to place on a talisman, so spamming it is advisable. The reason is that the effect will be used up upon Izuna's next attack, whether or not it hits. Also, due to the incredibly random nature of the talismans, they are extremely unpredictable.

B-Forward: Shuriken Toss
Izuna throws a throwing star that deals light damage and is more meant for a quick stun. Deals light damage, but has little lag and travels extremely fast. Use with talismans for greatest effectiveness, and be sure to spam it. When used in the air, Izuna throws it down at a 45 degree angle. Lacks killing power, but it can't be absorbed by Ness's or Lucas's PSI Magnet since it's a physical projectile.

B-Up: Escape Art (I dunno what to call it)
Izuna uses a smoke bomb to "poof" herself from one place to another, similar to Shiek's teleport. It basically functions the same way. Does not use up a talisman.

B-Down: Flirt
This is Izuna's most unique special move. Izuna will use her sexy appearance and charms to try and beguile her opponents, sending a small heart-shaped attack in front of her at short range. If it hits an enemy, he/she will be stunned as if their shield were broken, leaving them wide open for a smackdown. It won't work, however, if your opponent isn't facing Izuna, and it has a bit of lag after use, making it easy to punish if it misses. It won't use up a talisman, however, and can't be blocked, reflected or absorbed.

Final Smash: Ninpo Twister (again, name is tentative)
Izuna spins around rapidly, turning into a powerful tornado that will suck in nearby enemies for a heavy slashing. If caught in the effect, there's no escaping. The player can direct the tornado's tradjectory, but the movement is slow and won't go through terrain. When it ends, Izuna deals a strong blow that sends any enemies still in the tornado flying. Lasts about eight seconds (or less).

-----

Just to note, this is all just a prototype. But it'd be really fun to have Izuna in the roster. I'm sure some players here will agree to having a sexy ninja onboard the Smash Bros roster.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
just having shadow as an assist trophie and especially omfg especially chars that lots of people would like like waluigi and ISAAC!!! ISAAC OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHYYYYYYYYY not playable chars?!?!?

sakurai YOU IDIOT

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Super Smash Bros. Fray

Here are my ideas of Super Smash Bros. (Fray?).

Stage & Character Interaction:

As many of you might have noticed, when you play as the Ice Climbers and head over to Summit, you will not slip on the ice. Other characters will, however. Did you also notice that if you played as Samus with the Gravity Suit, you won't be affected by the lava at Norfair? All right, so you might know about the former, but the latter, probably not. That's because the latter was just made up. I think this idea that has been used for the Ice Climbers and Summit is innovative, but has not acquired its full potential.

Let's take my idea about Samus with the Gravity Suit and Norfair. I think it would have been a great thing to add, since in Metroid: Zero Mission and Super Metroid, Samus is not affected by the extreme heat of lava. Speaking of extreme heat, it is highly doubtful that the majority of the characters in Brawl are resistant to the extreme heat of Norfair. Samus, however, is protected by the Varia Suit. The Gravity Suit also protects her from this in the Metroid games.

It would have been innovative to make characters without proper protection from the extreme heat to have their damage increase as if they had been smacked by Lip's Stick. We could also assume that Link, with his Goron Tunic, would be protected. Charizard would also be another character, though in this though experiment, Charizard would increase great damage if he feel into water. It might not sound so great, huh? Still, if you think about it, the stages in Brawl like Skyworld offer characters with flight to have the advantage at that stage.

Character Development:

Samus is my main, so I hope no one has a problem with me using her for my ideas. This idea goes back to the Super Smash Bros. 64 days. My brother and I thought that it would be interesting if the characters you played as could acquire items, kind of like the things they'd acquire in their own games. Imagine, Samus obtaining the Plasma Beam, or possessing the Gravity Suit. I think this would be interesting.

Character development is probably not as great as my aforementioned idea, but I think this would give each character more of a feel from their own games. We've all certainly seen characters in Brawl come close to the ideas of the games themselves. The idea of adding bosses from certain video games (Samus v. Ridley) is just the beginning.

Espio64

Smash Rookie
There are problems to this. First off noone likes Electivire they like Electabuzz.
Point taken.
Also, You are right about anime characters, they don't matter, so if such a character were to be made, I would think a generic rival or rocket would be best. If it were up to me, any pokemon included would be from the first two generations, but who knows what the game developers find important? (Lucario was included because he's cool)

Though who says a pokemon trainer's pokemon have to represent one of the major elements?
Scizor would be an awesome character despite the fact that he's steel/bug. Why would it matter? Scizor is kick ***.

Mewtwo was my big hitter on my Red/Blue team. Scizor was the best on my Gold/Silver team. That's really the only reason why I want him as a playable character.

I do however like your trainer with the eevee evolutions. Ivysaur was amazing, so I would think any other quadrupedal pokemon would do just fine.

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
Supposedly, there isn't going to be an SSB4. Probably why the back of the box says "The Brawl to end them all!"

I think the president of nintendo said that it would be an insult to continue making them now that Sakurai has left nintendo.

Not that I want that to happen. I am majorly hoping for a fourth.

I don't have any particular wants, there's not much to be added to brawl IMO, besides better online.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Supposedly, there isn't going to be an SSB4. Probably why the back of the box says "The Brawl to end them all!"

I think the president of nintendo said that it would be an insult to continue making them now that Sakurai has left nintendo.

I don't have any particular wants, there's not much to be added to brawl IMO, besides better online.
Yeah, I see what you mean, but really, it is one of their best-selling games.

I am not holding my breath for Smash 4, but at the same time, I think it will happen.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Sakurai was never a part of Nintendo anyway, and he left after Melee too.

Plus, this is their largest moneymaker

SSB4 will happen, eventually.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
The Smash series is like a cow that eats grass and ****s out million dollar bills and produces liquid gold with its udders.

That's all I have to say.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
My bro actually thought the same idea would be good when I mentioned to him that having a second trainer would be cool. He just wanted her to have Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon, though.

First generation FTW. ;)
Yeah but I chose ALL of the Eevee evolutions because they are all awesome.
Eevee and his evolutions are one of the few types of Poke'mon that have stood out and been widely liked (without being legendaries or starters). Every new set of games has introduced new eevees with the exception of Ruby/Sapphire (.. which was to lazy to). All evolutions of eevee have been awesome (something I can't say for most new Poke'mon) and would be incredibly fun to play.

My favorites are actually Umbreon, Espeon, and Leafeon. Flareon is a close 4th though.

And when did the back of the brawl box say "The brawl to end them all." Mine doesn't.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, since it's "The Brawl to End Them All," I guess we just can't have "Super Smash Bros. Brawl II," can we? If it's anything else, it won't be another brawl. No worries. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom