• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
^Sonic battle was good, most of his moves will most likely come from there. The break dance kick. I really like that move when Sonic spindashes on the ground and a wave shoots forward. Or that whole throw a ring in the air and spindashes towards it. They are good B moves.

Del Money

Smash Champion
^^I've seen better.
psssh. ill show you "better" (just not this post)
It also says "Come here little B" and "Give up the emerald or die I don't love you"
XD
i remember the "or die i dont love you" part but not the "come here little B" *goes to take a gander at the lyrics via google search*
^Sonic battle was good, most of his moves will most likely come from there. The break dance kick. I really like that move when Sonic spindashes on the ground and a wave shoots forward. Or that whole throw a ring in the air and spindashes towards it. They are good B moves.
word, i wish i had Sonic Battle though

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh...I must join this thread to bash on all the Sonic-lovers...

Lol, JK.

i aint made of money ya know

Your screen name is. OHHH! Get it? Del MONEY?

Hm. I thought it was funny.

Also, I thought Sonic Battle gave Sonic many abilities that could suit him well for Brawl.
I'm actually liking the idea that Sonic could be in Brawl...

Mario vs. Sonic? Epic.

BTW, Italian > Hedgehog

Spinball sucked all the way around.Drift was awesome though.
What was that team Sonic racing game that came out for Gamecube in the early GC days...I can't remember the name now, but it was okay...

Anyone ever played Sonic: the Fighters? SSB wannabe.

As for SA and SA2...they were decent. SA moreso than SA2.

Did I hear someone talking about playing Ecco the Dolphin?

Yeah.

Die. Right. Now.

Lol, Jk. Ecco = pwnage.

Del Money

Smash Champion
well he did say "decent" but even still Sonic Labyrinth (dare it even deserve to have its name capitalized) took what was God-awful about Sonic 3D Blast...and made it WORSE

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
well he did say "decent" but even still Sonic Labyrinth (dare it even deserve to have its name capitalized) took what was God-awful about Sonic 3D Blast...and made it WORSE
For those who don't know about Sonic Labyrinth:

Read the quote above, and this below:

Its just:

Sonic - his trademark ability of running = Sonic Labyrinth.

You walk........the whole game.....

Also, I was the one who commented on Ecco.

Del Money

Smash Champion
For those who don't know about Sonic Labyrinth
lol you shoulda just ended with..."its probably better that way". seriously, labyrinth was and still is the ballsack of the Sonic franchise.
Your screen name is. OHHH! Get it? Del MONEY?

Hm. I thought it was funny.
dammit RDK caught me on a technicality...
What was that team Sonic racing game that came out for Gamecube in the early GC days...I can't remember the name now, but it was okay...
there was none...unless you mean Sonic Riders..the airboarding racing game which was like a year ago i think or maybe 2?
Anyone ever played Sonic: the Fighters? SSB wannabe.
um...it came out before smash. and its the only reason i need to get Gems Collection. dammit why didnt they just make that game separate for PC or something?

wait a sec...didnt RDK ADMIT TO PLAYING SONIC ADVENTURE???????????? oh this is too epic....

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
psssh. ill show you "better" (just not this post)

Sorry I wasn't aiming my comment at you. I was refering to Got Blood's move list. There were a couple really good ones like 50 pages back. I'll try to find them some time. They used Sonic Wave from Sonic Battle, His bounce attack as his aerial down B, and his spindash as his ground down B. They were actually pretty creative (not that Got Blood's move list was bad by any means)

Del Money

Smash Champion
nah i screwing around. and plus Sonic Wave? whats that? wow i must be a real big Sonic n00b. everything Sonic handheld-related (apart from the Game Gear) goes right over my head.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Sorry I wasn't aiming my comment at you. I was refering to Got Blood's move list. There were a couple really good ones like 50 pages back. I'll try to find them some time. They used Sonic Wave from Sonic Battle, His bounce attack as his aerial down B, and his spindash as his ground down B. They were actually pretty creative (not that Got Blood's move list was bad by any means)
Just pointing out those were my moves as well.:lick:

Agree to disagree,rubber and glue,oil and water...

RDK

Smash Hero
didnt RDK ADMIT TO PLAYING SONIC ADVENTURE???????????? oh this is too epic....
Lol, dammit Del Money, you caught me.

I couldn't make a relevant argument without admitting to it, but oh well--whaddaya gonna do?

For those who don't know about Sonic Labyrinth
...just did a Google Search for Labyrinth...yeah...

...haven't even played it and it virtually burned my eyes out...

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'll go ahead and say that I think Sonic fits in Brawl very nicely.

Now, the thing is, I was very young when I played Super Mario World and Sonic the Hedgehog 2, both on the same day. Since I loved both, I never even considered a fight between them.

Instead, I just feel like Sonic belongs with the Smash Bros. family (wish it was Nintendo in general, but whatever.)

And two of my favorite videogame icons in the same game is almost all I could ever ask for. Yes, there's Olympic Games, but I can see them better in Brawl, even though I'll eventually get Olympic Games.

The thing is, if Sega approached Nintendo concerning the use of Mario in a Sega game, it'd be pretty selfish of them to not let Nintendo use Sonic. Not only that, but it would disappoint many fans, and I'm sure they know that.

You know, Olympic Games is constantly credited as "the first time in the same arena", and you gotta keep in mind, that if the sources are true, Olympic Games will launch in the Americas sometime in November; Brawl comes out on December 3rd.

And what about it being released on Christmas? Well, that's in Europe... and Brawl is released in Europe next year.

I mean, Yuji Naka stated a long time ago that he wanted this, and Shigeru Miyamoto would love it, Sonic Team themselves want it, but what Laurent Fischer said really discourages me.

RDK

Smash Hero
No, you guys--it was a complete Gamecube game...

It was like teams of 3, Sonic characters, and it was a racing game...

I can't for the love of me remember the name of it...

For example: one of the teams was team Chaotix, and it had that alligator guy, that bee-looking guy, and Espio on it.

Del Money

Smash Champion
No, you guys--it was a complete Gamecube game...

It was like teams of 3, Sonic characters, and it was a racing game...

I can't for the love of me remember the name of it...

For example: one of the teams was team Chaotix, and it had that alligator guy, that bee-looking guy, and Espio on it.
DEAR LORD.......i wanna call you ****** but youre far from a Sonic fan so its excusable (dont flame him guys..lol). that Sonic Heroes, an adventure game where you switch between 3 characters per team. and yes ill admit im not too fond of it

RDK

Smash Hero
YEAH! That's the one...

Just Googled the bas_ard, and found it.

Thnx! That would have haunted me forever if I coudln't remember...don't you hate it when that happens? I hate not being able to remember stuff...

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow...was it really that bad? I only played the multiplayer part, which is probably why I mistook it for a racing game...

And yes, I am not a Sonic fan--I'm a Sonic n00b, I guess you could say...so don't get too mad if I mix up game titles, lol.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Wow...was it really that bad? I only played the multiplayer part, which is probably why I mistook it for a racing game...
ok thats understandable

And yes, I am not a Sonic fan--I'm a Sonic n00b, I guess you could say...so don't get too mad if I mix up game titles, lol.
nah its all good. and plus youre increasing the post count of this threa...er...i mean youre a valuable asset to the convo hahaha. geez wheres 1337marth and h1roshi when you need em?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
ok thats understandable

nah its all good. and plus youre increasing the post count of this threa...er...i mean youre a valuable asset to the convo hahaha. geez wheres 1337marth and h1roshi when you need em?
Or Ben the Idiot,I mean the Ben the idiot,I mean the Ben the idiot,I mean Ben the Ultimate.:laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
lol sad to say you might be right. so does anyone know of any good game reviewing sites that doesnt take it in the pooper like gamespot? i wanan start relying on better reviewers of Sonic games and all games in general

RDK

Smash Hero
You could always just play the game yourself.

Usually, I use Gamespot and IGN just for speculation...but sometimes when I illegally downlo--ERM, I mean, purchase a game, I like to go to a review site just to see if their opinion of the game lines up with mine.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
lol sad to say you might be right. so does anyone know of any good game reviewing sites that doesnt take it in the pooper like gamespot? i wanan start relying on better reviewers of Sonic games and all games in general
Don't know any that you might not already know, like 1up, IGN. 1up has an article on how to revive the Sonic series. They think Sonic is a great character (only saying some of them) They still think Sonic is still good after bad releases.

Del Money

Smash Champion
You could always just play the game yourself.
i normally do
--ERM, I mean, purchase a game, I like to go to a review site just to see if their opinion of the game lines up with mine.
lol good save, and "their" opinion almost never lines up with mine
Don't know any that you might not already know, like 1up, IGN. 1up has an article on how to revive the Sonic series. They think Sonic is a great character (only saying some of them) They still think Sonic is still good after bad releases.
never heard of 1up. ill have to hit em up
Sonic in 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl' if SEGA Agrees
http://www.n4g.com/wii/News-53739.aspx

Let's hope SEGA agrees because Mario, Sonic, and Solid Snake in Smash Brothers Brawl would be the greatest thing ever.
ok...thats really ****ing pissing me off. and not you...i mean the damm article. this stupid fabrication has gotten waaay out of hand and now the idiot who made it is famous. this is why stupid people dont run america....oh wait....

RDK

Smash Hero
run america....oh wait....
Lol, almost pissed my pants reading that.

Yes--Bush has, indeed, tarnished the image of anyone who happens to have conservative (or anything close to conservative) views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom