• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
hey there is supposedly a new "official" sonic thread, i suggest you guys go find the creator and spin dash him/her to death till they succum to the s.s.s.
We already did. Dont worry about it. Dyce and I talked with him a few nights ago. And their now on WiFi Wars.

And SonicMario, I like your 1st avatar better, but thats just me. Cause Im use to it and all, plus Sonic 06 doesnt exist to me. Lol.

SonicMario

Smash Master
That is so epic...

We need to have that picture merged with all the drawings of at least the major members.

Maybe Lime could be Batman with Lime symbols instead of the Bat. Lol Lime-a-rang maybe. (Of course after you make Dyce and whoever may want one.

LuCKy

Smash Master
SonicMario lol i couldnt reply to your message.....but im gonna sign up tonight........and im going for major rank lol i got this

LuCKy

Smash Master
if you mean games.....ummmm i love sonic adventure:) if not then iono lol

and ty SiegK you rock i o u lol

SiD

Smash Master
Testing out my new sig

****, it's too big. Anyone know the exact size that a sig can be to all fit?

EDIT6: Well, after going through 5 different versions, this one is close enough. What do you think?

Also, SonicMario, are you even a part of p2w?

Garuda

Smash Ace
I like that, SiegK. It seems like a slight mixture of his classic look with his most recent one.

EDIT: OH YEAH BABY, TP STYLE FTW

SonicMario

Smash Master
@SiD from last page (Because I'm too lazy to quote from the last page): Perhaps not, I joined while it was getting ready. But recently I haven't been interested, I'm not a Tourny-talker so to speak. Besides, I get my time on Smashboards, SSS forums, and Brawl Central. I don't need to be on the P2W forums. RDK already removed me from his sig, but I'm not angry about it at all.

Garuda

Smash Ace
It's... Twilight Princess Ganondorf... you can't just IGNORE that! I've been waiting such a long time for that to be available.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Ditto Repryx, I dont know whats up with all the new avatars. But Im gunna keep mine.

Also, Here ya go LuCKy! Hope ya like it!

omfg sweet!!! you the man SiegK!.......am i alowed to put s.s.s in my sig like on top or the bottom? lol it sounds to cool:chuckle:

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Nice sig for LuCkY Siegk. Just thought I'd drop by and tell ya. I can't wait to try and see if Sonic is going to be my main or not. He should be. He looks sweeter every single day.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
hey guys some of you may remember me as the ryan drummond for brawl guy like sonicmario well i saw how howthere was a fight of 2 sonic clans i look around and there's no mario clan so i made one called the mushroom heroes i feel mario and sonic both rule in their own right so i would like to propose allyship so my 2 favorite characters can be partners on swf

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hey guys sorry Im late...my my css has apparantly been forced to the revolution style so I had a time navigating....in anycase you rock SiegK!!!!

@Dyce....Hey Listen Hey Listen Hey Listen Hey Listen.....Thats gonna be my Brawl Taunt lolz

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
LuCKy, spartan334, SonicMario, TheC_F_M, Big Red, Daisy-Fan and even you Lego. Thx. Lol Im glad you guys like it all. Oh yeah, and cant forget about Repryx, always there.

I Dont think Mario has his own Group by now, cause we are all his group member, Anyone who has loved a Nintendo game or owned a Nintendo system is part os his club.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah MArio doesnt have the ******* Monkies in his game :)

yet.....Mario Confused me as a child cuz there was a football player throwing baseballs.....I used to be like o_0 WTF? AHHHHHHH APOCALYPSE!!!! BEHOLD MY MIGHTY HAND AHHHHH!!!!

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
there is a mario group in the mario section and i wish to form an alliance because they both rule and it's really for people that like mario and those who will main him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom