• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Haha We called him that simply cuz one match everyone picked girls and my friend picked Ike....

Repryx

Smash Champion
No one said this to SiegK when he got E for All in Cali....Why does everyone hate me?

*dejection look*

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah....Its an Even match if played correctly...SOnic Mindgames and hit and run....Lucario....timed counters and well placed and well used Dairs.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey, I don''t hate you Repryx. I would get an Import and a modder myself.... if i ****in knew Japanese.

And they do that because SiegK could only play it for Mins. and you get to play it whenever you come over to your friend's house. And they have to wait a Month still. So better not do any bragging.

Repryx

Smash Champion
no it means im going to a binch of parties w. my gf to occupy my weekends...I had one 2day but I was too tired to go

SiD

Smash Master
lol Repryx, we're just mega jealous. See, when SiegK went to eforall, we were all excited to find out about Sonic and about Brawl. But now that it's out in japan, I know everything I need to know. I'm all out of curiosity. All I have left for you is HATE!

Garuda

Smash Ace
The fact that your GF likes Smash is something worthwhile in your life.

...I can't exactly testify, but still.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Even when you get Brawl you still have to go through story mode (On any difficulty), or play through classic with 10 different characters (on any difficult)y, or play 300 vs. matches. In which, the fastest way would be the 2nd IMO.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Whatever it takes, man. After all, it's the whole game I've been waiting for next to Sonic himself. I'll be able to play as Ganondorf with little transition into his fighting style (even though it kicks ***). And, well, Mario fights like a beast now.

I'm starting to get interested in playing as Wolf, too, but he's pretty much the last character I'd be able to unlock I bet.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Geez I hate Sakurai....when brawl comes out get snake to snap kirbys neck
Funny thing about that is... Sakauri has you mindgamed on that. Kirby does not have a neck.

It would be funny if we could see a art picture of a smoking hole through ROB and Sonic is standing next to him smirking. After all, Sonic has been able to slice through Robots before. So why not ROB lol.

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
oops

It would be funny if we could see a art picture of a smoking hole through ROB and Sonic is standing next to him smirking.
but ROB is kinda thin so making a sonic sized hole through him is pretty hard, reminds me of kirby neck snapping idea >.<

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Funny thing about that is... Sakauri has you mindgamed on that. Kirby does not have a neck.

It would be funny if we could see a art picture of a smoking hole through ROB and Sonic is standing next to him smirking. After all, Sonic has been able to slice through Robots before. So why not ROB lol.
Maybe I should draw, that, eh?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Funny, my sister Bday is on February 10th (Not like it matters considering I don't live in America).

But brawl just feels "meh" to me now, might just pick up Melee after like a month of brawl. But seriously Brawl? Biggest disappointment of the year? I would say so.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Speaking of gems collection, what's the big deal about Sonic CD, anyway? I played through it a few times, and all it really did was make me want to go back to Sonic 2. You know what I mean?

Eh. I'm more into the 3-D games anyway, so maybe I'm missing some kind of nostalgia thing or something.

I do love that intro movie, though. Wouldn't it be great if they got that animation company to work on the next big Sonic?

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Yeah. There is a CGI Sonic Movie in the making, isnt there? I heard about it somewhere. But Sonic CD was a big hit cause it was for the PC, back then. (it seems all Sonic games can be played on the PC now) But eveyone loves the Sonic Boom Song. Lol.

Some1 said it was coming out in 2019...that wack.

This might be a bunch of bull and I hope it is.

"May,19,2019.The name is XED.Sonic characters are seen in the wars and battles.Amy is seen throughout the film and Shadow is seen with his brother fighting and Black Doom is ready to prepare the ritural.Shadow X is also seen in as the main dark/hero character and Shadow is also know now as "Prince of hell".Black Doom wants to be king and kill humanity and turn Crisis City into Crisis AlvicRann.It will come on DVD,HD DVD and BluRayDisc on October,31,2019. "

spartan334

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. There is a CGI Sonic Movie in the making, isnt there? I heard about it somewhere. But Sonic CD was a big hit cause it was for the PC, back then. (it seems all Sonic games can be played on the PC now) But eveyone loves the Sonic Boom Song. Lol.

Some1 said it was coming out in 2019...that wack.

This might be a bunch of bull and I hope it is.

"May,19,2019.The name is XED.Sonic characters are seen in the wars and battles.Amy is seen throughout the film and Shadow is seen with his brother fighting and Black Doom is ready to prepare the ritural.Shadow X is also seen in as the main dark/hero character and Shadow is also know now as "Prince of hell".Black Doom wants to be king and kill humanity and turn Crisis City into Crisis AlvicRann.It will come on DVD,HD DVD and BluRayDisc on October,31,2019. "
So shadow is the antichrist?
sorry for the double post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom