• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
so how long does it take to become a minor member?
and any new sonic vids that rule!
Its not that it takes tome to become a member. We just need to sort everything out and reopen the member limit. Its not that your not good enough of anythung like that.

Anyone have news on the Sonic Movie???
I heard its CGI but Not Live Action.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Its not that it takes tome to become a member. We just need to sort everything out and reopen the member limit. Its not that your not good enough of anythung like that.

Anyone have news on the Sonic Movie???
I heard its CGI but Not Live Action.

i'm guessing it will be sorta like the tmnt movie, like that sorta computer animation. But 11 years!? that seems a bit out of control. I'm guessing/hoping it comes out sooner.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Come on ELEVEN years to make a Sonic CGI movie? That can't be real, it only takes 3-5 years for a Star Wars movie, but why about twice that for a SONIC movie?

SETHMASTEROFPKMN

Smash Cadet
This thread is SO busy! I posted last night and my comment is, like, twenty pages behind!

Anyway, just to say something relevent, I was wondering what your peoples reactions were when Sonic was confirmed? I was like "Well, it's about time... WOOOOOO! YEAH! WHOOO! TAKE THAT SHADOW-FANBOYS! EAT TI! EAT IT! WOO!"

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
TAKE THAT SHADOW-FANBOYS!
What does Sonic's confirmation have to do with Shadow fans?

I've never heard of this movie ya'll speak of. I'm tempted to call shenanigans on the whole thing. Eleven years is a long time, and that plot synopsis sounds awfully shaky.

SiegK

Smash Champion
@Seth: Heck-yeah! Cause wer'e awesome like that in this thread ^_____^

Well everyone was on a "Sonic High" as we called it. We all wanted ti to happen and knew it would (with that "oh **** what if he isnt) in the back of our mind. But that night he was confirmed. Omg. Lol.

1st was the IGN news and we were all. "YEAH! Dude! Sonic on the Dojo!"
-while others were like -"Its fake all fake"
Then it WAS on the Dojo!
And this thread was booming!
No1 really knew what to post exept for "YEAH! WHAT NOW!", "I ****ing Told You So!", "The Blue Blurr is back!"

Oh yeah and... "Did I just see him attack after his Up B?!" Followed by everyone talking about his Spring attack for a few pages.

P.S.----------------
I heard about the movie a while ago but I just found that info 2day. I call the info I got BS. Just wanted you all to see it. But I do believe there is a Sonic Movie coming out.

SonicMario

Smash Master
What's up with the Shadow comment? Did people think Shadow was more likely then Sonic or something 0.o But i would like to see their faces to find out that Sonic is the only playable and Shadow only coems out Pokeball style (After all he is an AT)

And NRWC. Me too. I mean was there ever a time ELEVEN years was made on ONE movie, And I mean by modern movie standards? Most Video games don't mix well as Movies (And it's most of the time the same thing in vice-versa :chuckle:), does anybody know what happened to the Super Mario Bros. Live action movie?

SiegK

Smash Champion
Hey now, Lol. I Liked the Super Mario Bros Movie. Sure it had almost no story line to the game and the characters ages awre all messed up as well as personalities were messed up. But I like it. Haha.

And Yeah I agree that most video games dont make it well as movies, for the Most Part. Some are pretty good (even if they stray away from the game in almost evert aspect *cough*Resident Evil*cough*)
But Sonic is much more than just a video game. He made a very successful Comic series, a few pretty **** Good Cartoon Shows (voice acting aside) and a perfect 1st Animated Movie.

With the super wide variety of character personalities and character flaws. The Sonic Universe has endless possibilities it can achieve.

Im sure a CGI Sonic Movie wouldnt be that hard. But its up fo his fanbase (Us!) to rise him back into the ranks again.

A good example of this is the new Futurama Movies. There are supposed to be two more movies coming out. And depending on how well they sell will determine if they make the next Season or not.

We need to keep Sonic up there so SEGA sont give him the boot.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I think we can definitely assume that any information on a Sonic movie is bunk at this point. If Sega won't spend two years on a Sonic game, they sure as hell won't spend eleven on a Sonic Movie.

And...Shadow the prince of hell? Brother? Wars? Sounds like a fanboy's bad-Chinese-food-at-3-AM dream. No offense.

But if they did come out with a Sonic movie, that'd be pretty freakin' sweet. Sonic always looks his best in movies, you know?

Repryx

Smash Champion
BTW Shadow is an Ahole as an Assist Trophy...My friend activated it then his FS.....Punk

Garuda

Smash Ace
EDIT: Oops, I get what you mean. "The king of evil has returned".

LOL I didn't think of that. XD It works, too, since Beast Ganon looks a tiny bit like Mufasa.

Repryx

Smash Champion
LaWLZ HE DOES LOOK LIKE MUFASA heheheheh

No cuz Rafiki says to Nala...."You will not find him Here....De King Has Returned"

SiegK

Smash Champion

LuCKy

Smash Master
someone make me a sonic sig!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol anyone? with it saying "get Lucky"............if someone does ummm ill like play you in sonic dittos on wi fi or sometin lol

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
He is no different from any other character in the game, and reports are coming in that characters like DeDeDe are high tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom