• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Lol this is spam isn't it?
No I believe it's called "Epicness"?

Also, I think it's funny how it doesn't look like Mario is very mindful of Sonic kicking at him. It looks like he's daydreaming over Sonic's head and just so happens to throw a fireball in his general direction.

I know if someone was kicking at my stomache I'd flinch... or at least be looking at them.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Oh, god Bioware, please get this right. *crosses fingers* Brawl will hold Sonic for now, but he needs a true, honest-to-god resurrection, and I feel like this is one of his few chances.

...Of course, it's not very likely that I will get this game, as I don't have a DS... but then again, maybe DS emulators will work better by then, who knows.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
My friend who's an even bigger Sonic series fanboy then me said "If Bioware can't even make a good Sonic game, the series has no chance to stay alive much longer."

Damax

Smash Lord
Well Dyce, I like ur sig and all. But I think its time for an Update.

I made this for ya, how do ya like it?

wow that's quite a sig! you know... I could use a sig if you have free time and could make me one using Sonic, snake and ike with my name and the famous sonic quote: Too easy, piece of cake! well just asking haha I don't really expect you to do it. can't blame me for trying though.

Regarding sonic: I saw a movie with Toon link's down air stall.... I'm pretty sure I was able to do that with sonic too when I played, could someone try it out?

Garuda

Smash Ace
I added Ganon in. I resized the picture to the same width as the SSS sig, to make it look less awkward. And I made the glow of the Triforce of Power brighter. And I changed the font that says "GANONDORF".

And no, that clip is not from the SSE (bummer too), it was from some US trailer thing for Brawl.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I Dont even Know anymore!!!!!!!

Umm, any of u heard the stupid rumor that Extra characters (vets) will be able to be DLed over Wii Shop for the NA version of some Crap. Wack.

And Extra Sonic character would have been cool. Too bad their all in Brawl (the good ones) already.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
it may be bs but it would be totally awsome if that was true. Isnt this supposed to be sakauri's last game? The way i think about it is that he'd want to pack in as much content as possible so why not allow for downloadable content? Its a win-win, the developers get to fix/add stuff and us gamers get awsome new stuff (like tails and knuckles as playable!!!) just a thought.

SonicMario

Smash Master
If you are able to download Characters in the NA version. I'd only download ones I REALLY REALLY want. If Tails and Knuckles were on the shop. I'd spend it on Tails. But I bet this is all bogus, why would they give the downloads to us: but none for Japan. Also, if this is true. Would even more characters be able to be downloaded for PAL to compensate for the large wait?

And what ever happend to the discussion about Sonic?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
you know what'd be cool? a mario-sonic team up in the game and the forums there's something to think about

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If you are able to download Characters in the NA version. I'd only download ones I REALLY REALLY want. If Tails and Knuckles were on the shop. I'd spend it on Tails. But I bet this is all bogus, why would they give the downloads to us: but none for Japan. Also, if this is true. Would even more characters be able to be downloaded for PAL to compensate for the large wait?
If you're refering to that thing I said, downloadable will be available for JP only. The US/PAL versions will already have Mewtwo and Roy.

And what ever happend to the discussion about Sonic?
The same thing that happened to recent Sonic games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom