• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Dude I know, right?

After Chain of Memories there is like no limit to his moves, Plus he is on Sakurai's list.

Sonic for Brawl! (have to keep on topic somehow)

Alright, going to breakfast, Ill start OXIII-Gohan when I get back.
Can I get one?

Would you mix my favorite character SSJ3 Gotenks with Link (I would say and Sonic, but he would definately look reeeally weird)

SiD

Smash Master

Just sayin....

I could use a character too.....

ALthough, Smooth Criminal's should be awesome enough already.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Special Message:
Cheers to the Deconfirmation of Waluigi!
my friend said he is gonna break every Wii and copy of smash around the world without waluigi in smash so....maybe not? *Hides system and asks for reserved copy yo be mailed*

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
my friend said he is gonna break every Wii and copy of smash around the world without waluigi in smash so....maybe not? *Hides system and asks for reserved copy yo be mailed*
You can't break Brawl. Anyone attempting to break Brawl gets fourstocked in real-life by Nintendo's elusive team of Brawl-protecting ninjas. They're watching you right now, as a matter of fact.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Sooooo

I have a question and there's no Sonic questions thread, so I'll just ask it here.

Can Sonic cancel his dair? If so, can he cancel it after he hits someone?

I heard about it from one of my friends and wanted to see if it's true.

There really should be a Sonic Q&A thread.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Special Message:
Cheers to the Deconfirmation of Waluigi!
well at least sakauri hinted that he should be playable. Mabye he'll be in the next game. Or even better mabye assist trophy's could be unlocked into playable characters. But i feel even worse for stafy fans, cause most waluigi fans knew on the inside he wasnt gonna make it (me included)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
well at least sakauri hinted that he should be playable. Mabye he'll be in the next game. Or even better mabye assist trophy's could be unlocked into playable characters. But i feel even worse for stafy fans, cause most waluigi fans knew on the inside he wasnt gonna make it (me included)
Wow, thinking 5-10 years ahead for Smash 4? XD :p

Anyways I really don't know how this happened, but somehow, by looking up Stafy's similarities to Kirby, I ended up on a page describing "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" and I remembered what a good game that was. I mean I was only about 8 or 9 when I played it, (since my mom got me the DX version for GBC as soon as it came out bascially) and I remembered that game actually made me cry at the end, you know, when everything was discovered to be a dream. I mean now that I read the whole plot again, it sounds so silly to cry. But back then, when I saw all those characters I had been spending my last weeks with, dissapear into oblivion because they were really just a dream, I just started to cry, specially when Tarin, who vaguely resembled Mario, had finnaly gotten a mushroom and had the happiest grin on his face ever, then poof, no more.

****, thinking back, I think I loved that game, who else here remembers old childhood games that stirred you up emotionally.

Reading this post over I actually reconsidered posting it, its not only kind of random, but also sort of degrading :p. Still I wrote the **** whole thing, so I will post it anyways.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Sooooo

I have a question and there's no Sonic questions thread, so I'll just ask it here.

Can Sonic cancel his dair? If so, can he cancel it after he hits someone?

I heard about it from one of my friends and wanted to see if it's true.

There really should be a Sonic Q&A thread.
I think that's what the stickied thread is for. But to answer your question, I'm pretty sure you can cancel the D-air with your second jump. Not totally certain, though.

SonicMario

Smash Master
It looks like Geno might not be Sonic's foe on sunday. Sonic may have to face off crazy Poke' fans with Mewtwo instead. I hope that most of Mewtwo's votes were Geno haters.

I'm voting for Mario after 12:00;)

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Nice tag, and nice pic!

Very creative, I could never do something like that. (You even got the background sorted XD Nice!)

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I like the Tails "Update." I really would like him to be in Brawl. Sonic and Tails all the way. Think of the greatest Tag Team battle in history. Mario and Luigi vs. Sonic and Tails(thought Knuckles and Shadow are being placed here now adays). Still, I like Tails, though Sonic will be my main.

SonicMario

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125751

Everyone go here and Vote Ridley

Just post "I vote Ridley"

This will increase Sonics Chances of Winning trust me I dont wanna go against the Mario fanbase...GIVE SONIC TEH ADVANTAGE
Unfortunely, Ridley is gonna be runover by all the Mario fans anyway. And I won't be surprised if Sonic is too. But anyway if
No offense but when is more like it
Mario advances. I'm just gonna put Mario aside and Sonic hopefully (You just can't underestimate the Poke' Fanbase) wins against Mewtwo. Then in Sonic VS. Mario. The outcome as I see it is that Mario wins unless Sonic can get MAJOR MAJOR help. So I will just say Sonic technially wins because nobody can beat the popularity of Mario. (I am aware that Mario lost in the Eliminator game that Limit made. But that wasn't based on Popularity until C. Falcon went against Geno. But rather on fast fingers) Thus in my Mind, Sonic will always be the winner

RDK

Smash Hero
I think Mario would have a lot more competition if half the members of R.I.D.L.E.Y. weren't gone or banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom