• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I haven't checked the Geno thread yet, but has anyone asked them to come and vote? I'm sure that they'd help out Sonic. I know that I would. The only reason they may not help is if a few of the people voted for Mewtwo in this thread. But, who knows? I'm about to vote Sonic.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I voted for Sonic. But don't be surprised if Mario wins. This is a Nintendo majority site.

But i'm satisfied enough on how far he got. Sonic had to face Poke' fans (Pikachu & Mewtwo), De De De fans, and even some Mario character fans (Luigi). And he still came on top. I don't care who wins. I'm just glad the 2 characters in my Username are at the top.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
siegk, calm down with the double posting.

Is the mario vs sonic the final battle? Because I would like to know how mario got more votes than link.

RDK

Smash Hero
siegk, calm down with the double posting.

Is the mario vs sonic the final battle? Because I would like to know how mario got more votes than link.
How could Mario not get more votes than Link? He's the godfather of video games.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Dammit. Outfoxed again.

Hey SiegeK--how are you coming on the drawings?
Havnt started yet, Playing Melee from scratch.... Pen out of ink and My **** sister jacked my car. Plus I need to draw Repryx character 1st, Then Ill draw his then yours, color his than color yours. Lol. Im a busy man. Lulz.

Im thinking about Falco (red costum version, cause you always write in red) riding a Black WarmStar, sound ok to you?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Ha ha! Sonic is doing well. Even if Mario wins. It will most defiently not be by a Landslide. I'm so glad Sonic made it and not Mewtwo.

In this character battle with how many the nintendo majority is around here. We're like the 300 spartans in 300. (Should we start speaking King Leonidish?)

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I have voted for the Blue Blur, and people think Sonic would simply fall before Mario. If that were the case, Sonic would not stand before Mario once again, still trying to find who is better.

Mario vs Sonic, Red vs Blue, Strength vs Speed. They are the Eternal Rivalry.

Fitting for the greatest rivalry in video game history.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
The character Build is way dominated by Sonic, but mario's Fan base is huge.
Sone may be a better put together character and has alot more to him and his universe than Mario's, but Mr. Video Game still rests in the hearts of millions.

Its gunna be close.

Just made this, hope ya like it.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Sone may be a better put together character and has alot more to him and his universe than Mario's, but Mr. Video Game still rests in the hearts of millions.

Its gunna be close.

that pic almost makes me curse sakauri for making him an at but then i look at the rest of the roster and see sonic. Then i get a warm feeling inside and i feel all better.

LuCKy

Smash Master

Its gunna be close.

as cool as this is.................. its SPAM i warn you!

*air hump*

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
lol, you hit Ctrl V instead of just V before "otes".
oops... well at least people understood what I said, and hay, another link makes it easier to get to voting...?

Currently only a 2 point difference, Mario 42, Sonic 40. Overtake them!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Doesn't matter what the outcome is. Smash Bros. started and still is a nintendo game, and as long as It's nintendo. Mario will surely have a big part of it. Same thing with Smashboards, it is mostly made up of Nintendo fans and thus: Mario fans. I'm proud enough that Sonic is in a close one with Mario. (Of course maybe you'll call me bias just because my username happens to be "SonicMario")

SonicMario

Smash Master
If you all want Sonic to win fully, we'll need allies for the rest of the day. I was hoping we could get some Issac fans in our midsts. Issac was defeated by Mario not too long ago. Or perhaps even Ridley fans would go do it. But considering tensions with S.S.S. & R.I.D.L.E.Y. in the past, that may not be so.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
ive been playin m&s ato and it just doesnt do it for me. I gotta have my full on brawl btwn sonic and mario!!! feb 10 why re you so close yet so far!? (btw 55 more days, but whose counting :))

NOT ME! It is 54 days, 7 hours, ans 52 minutes (at least from where I live [Florida, lol]) by the way.

Also, how can Sonic loose to Mario with his Blast Processing!!?!?!?!?!?!

SonicMario

Smash Master
It's not about the actual fight. It's just popularity. Smash Bros. used to be purely nintendo, thus this site use to be purely nintendo as well. And along with Nintendo, you get Mario fans. But even if Mario wins, it won't be by a foot stomp. In fact if Mario wins I'll post tomorrow and offer a handshake at a good vote.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Better be careful where you say that Thumbswayup. If you were to go right in the Mario section and say that, You'd have a Snowball's chance in H-E 2x Hockey Stick of getting out without flames. I like the Mario series just as much as the Sonic series. But Mario was not pending for a newcomer for Brawl. SO I can't support him the way I do to Sonic. Some people still have that Rivalry deep in their hearts.

SonicMario

Smash Master
If we can only gain allies... I suggested earlier that we could rile up Issac fans. Who was a victim of Mario before Ridley was.

But Sonic is neck and neck in a place that is a majoity faithful to nintendo. I couldn't be more proud!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hey guys I just voted...I assume the Geno Fans are unreliable...has RDK asked the Bomber ppl to help?

SIEGK UR COOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom