• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
****it, I hella do have that song stuck in my head now...

thumbswayup, which version did you listen too? Cause the Zebrahead one is the ****, I love it.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Omg I just stayed up all night on Home-Run Contect from like 3am-10 with Ganon and Ice climbers finaly for 9999 with each of em. Haha..

Oh! And I was driving around with my girlfriend and friend last night and guess what I saw!

Nice huh? (taken with my crappy cell phone)

Viral

Smash Apprentice
Sonic's speed makes him quite uber. Companies have to tone him down for cross over games. Look at Mario and Sonic at the olympic games, Sonic should win the 100 metre dash before the others have even begun taking their first step.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sonic's speed makes him quite uber. Companies have to tone him down for cross over games. Look at Mario and Sonic at the olympic games, Sonic should win the 100 metre dash before the others have even begun taking their first step.
:laugh:

QFT.

And Robotnik could have easily had the means to rig the whole **** arena. Can we say, "Badniks in the form of innocuous Olympic shock-puts?" I think so.

Smooth Criminal

Repryx

Smash Champion
SK *not rushing yuou dont hate me*

Didja do the pic???

I see everyone liked me and Del $'s Duet!

Del Money

Smash Champion
Yeah Zebrahead has been my favorite band long before Sonic 2006 came out...so imagine my stoked-ness when I realized Zebrahead was doing the theme song to a game starring my favorite video game character of all time
Knuckles was in Sonic 2006, right?

Some of you guys have no shame...how the hell is "His World" annoying? If anything, those cheezy-as-balls singing attempts from Crush 40 are terrible. With the exception of "What I'm Made Of" from Sonic Heroes....Crush 40 can eat a ****.
meh "Live and Learn" and the Crush 40 version of "His World" are ok too

Del Money

Smash Champion
For you, Repryx, I recommend:
- Subtract You
- Falling Apart
- The Walking Dead
- Rated U For Ugly
- Wake Me Up
- Let Me Go
- Waste Of Mind

Repryx

Smash Champion
EVERYTHINGS FALLING APART YOU CANT CONTROL ME YOU CANT CONTROL ME....now that I think about it...I know a few ZH songs but I dont know where I heard them from...
+Im black

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
If you dig 'His World', you should look up Sonata Arctica. They're this metal band from Norawy or somewhere. Think Dragonforce, only with a better singer and smoother lyrics. And. . .slightly slower. But hey, the only thing that moves faster than Dragonforce's riffs is Sonic himself, and even that's a close-run thing.

Hell, look up Sonata Arctica even if you don't like His World. Or Dragonforce. Or music and fun in general. They're still awesome.

"Son of San se-bas-ti-an oh why I cannot saaay. . . [/Epic metal]

Del Money

Smash Champion
EVERYTHINGS FALLING APART YOU CANT CONTROL ME YOU CANT CONTROL ME....now that I think about it...I know a few ZH songs but I dont know where I heard them from...
+Im black
1. ZH songs just straight-up amp me up for anything whether it's a sport, homework, prepping for a party, or play video games.
2. I'm the king of black
3. I always wanted to make a Sonic tribute with a ZH song...but now that "His World" was used in Sonic '06, I feel it would be overkill.

If you dig 'His World', you should look up Sonata Arctica. They're this metal band from Norawy or somewhere. Think Dragonforce, only with a better singer and smoother lyrics. And. . .slightly slower. But hey, the only thing that moves faster than Dragonforce's riffs is Sonic himself, and even that's a close-run thing.

Hell, look up Sonata Arctica even if you don't like His World. Or Dragonforce. Or music and fun in general. They're still awesome.

"Son of San se-bas-ti-an oh why I cannot saaay. . . [/Epic metal]
I'm into punk and hip-hop mostly...which is why Zebrahead is awesome as a punk-rap genre. However, I'm down for all types of music so I'll definitely give it a go.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I hate country...she made me listen to it and I eventually kinda liked it but then our relationship ended and I had to get rid of everything that reminded me of her...including all the country mix CDs she made me. In fact, I hated country before I dated her, but now I have an excuse to hate it even more hahhah.

Oh no...I'm not bitter at all...

Repryx

Smash Champion
I take it you like my drawing? Coloring it right now
YAAAAAAAYYYYYY

ITS LIKE SO DBZ KH EY IOSEJIEFJIEFPJSRIPRGIWJEIOFJWGVBSEURIONWPNIJ JSSOWJFIOSONICANDPITAREAWESOMEIERIGEIRJIRMNGMASENKOHATRICKSIEFJISENFINSGNGOHANJEFJSJOFJRIH

But Really thanks

^^Subliminal messages FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom