• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
AHHHHH LOOK @ THE SHADING...I dont say this but...ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ITS TIME 4 A SEXY PARTY

Oh...And you can have these back

*gives bag of cookies back to SeigK*

AIHIFWEHDFIPSDJFIHIWERHSDIHDFPIHSWIBNISAHPITANDSONICARETOOCOOLERJDOJKOGJKTRIJROJTHANKYOUSEIGKOSFJOGRJFOJKEODJKWODIMBLACKEDKOGRJEIOJTTRJGTIGERUPPERCUT

RDK

Smash Hero
AIHIFWEHDFIPSDJFIHIWERHSDIHDFPIHSWIBNISAH PIT AND SONIC ARE TOO COOL ERJDOJKOGJKTRIJROJ THANK YOU SEIGK OSFJOGRJFOJKEODJKWOD IM BLACKED KOGRJEIOJTTRJG TIGER UPPERCUT
That's all I could get out of it. "I'm Blacked"?

Garuda

Smash Ace
Those are extraordinary works of art. I'd ask for a character but I'm not important enough. lol

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sorry Codeblack. We're sort of like that. Anyway, We already talked about the possibilities of Sonic to death. Even before he was confirmed. So we just use this time for fun.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Beautiful pictures, SiegK. Both Repryx and RDK are represented nicely with their respective pictures.

Fortunately, so am I.

If I ever get around to getting a premium account here, I'm shrinking this bad boy and using it for my avatar.

Smooth Criminal

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
ZOMG, SiegeK. My pic is so sexy.

*FAPS*
Thx but...

AHHHHH LOOK @ THE SHADING...I dont say this but...ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ITS TIME 4 A SEXY PARTY

Oh...And you can have these back

*gives bag of cookies back to SeigK*

AIHIFWEHDFIPSDJFIHIWERHSDIHDFPIHSWIBNISAHPITANDSONICARETOOCOOLERJDOJKOGJKTRIJROJTHANKYOUSEIGKOSFJOGRJFOJKEODJKWODIMBLACKEDKOGRJEIOJTTRJGTIGERUPPERCUT
Thx but...

Can you guys spell my name right? Lol.

SiegK
No extra e and i b4 e ecept after c, and there is no c in my name.

Translation Please? I can only get the Thank you SiegK and Tiger Uppercut part
THANK YOU!

Those are extraordinary works of art. I'd ask for a character but I'm not important enough. lol
Sure ya can, i mean, you are on my Wii friends list. Just tell me what ur name means and Ill add it to Ganondorf, though I am Drawing SiD's first. Which will be something of Ganondorf spliced with some kind of God figure. Lol. It will be the own.

SeigK ru gonna make a comic w/ these or sumthin? what started these neway?
Well actually, Stryks was supost to make a comic about the support groups and their bickering on the boards,

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3480585&postcount=700

and I said i was gunna help make character designs for the main people in the groups, IE; SonicMario, Shuma, SiD, Myself ex...
But I havnt heard from him about it in a while and I kinda drifted into just making characters on the boards whom I talk to/know more about then just random support group people.
This is also why I started with SonicMario, head of SSS, then moved to Smooth cause I had an awesome Idea (how most of my stuff turns up, random ****, Lol).
Then kinda fell off course. I was thinking about making a comic from these guys if Stryks isnt gunna go through with it, but If he is I really dont wanna steal his idea. Ya know what I' say'n? But if you guys really want me too, I guess I could.

Garuda

Smash Ace
How about no to nipple caps?

Forget Garuda, but if you're curious, this is what he looks like: http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/sfex/series2/garuda.jpg

Still, maybe some raging Ganondorf based on his TP appearance would be cool. Or maybe even Garuda being slightly implemented in very small aspects?

What I want to do, different from SiD's, is for him to be very... demon-like. Kinda crazy, or rabid, I guess. Hopefully this can differentiate enough from SiD's version. Not too crazy though, I'd like him to be scary and not just plain ridiculous.

OR... you know how in Wind Waker, near the end, during the water place, when he strikes Link after talking about why he wants to unite the triforce, his face is extremely evil-looking. Maybe that's what I'm aiming for. Hell, maybe slightly shadowy with red eyes or something from Wind Waker would do.

I'm sorry to go through all these choices, but you're the artist, I trust you can do it just right. Very sinister, kind of demon-like. Pretty much the basic concept there. You know what? With those elements, make him yours.

Del Money

Smash Champion
....now that's some ol' bull****

no pic for the biggest Sonic buff of all you beeyatches...tsk-tsk

Del Money

Smash Champion
What the hell? First RDK, then Shuma, and now SiD surpassed me in post count? Who the hell's next...Garuda?

Repryx

Smash Champion
So Ganon Holding the Mask w/ the Armor on???

Edit: SK Im one of the guys who say go thru with it!

Garuda

Smash Ace
Old man: HEY YOU, GET OFF OF MY CLOUD!

I'm not entirely sure anyone is going to get that joke.

Sonic isn't in Brawl, you idiots! We would've gotten an update by now. And E For All? Never happened, all 'shopped and fake audio.

Huh... wonder why Brawl wasn't at Best Buy this month. Some kind of joke?

...don't attack me, n00bs, read post history before getting biased.

SonicMario

Smash Master
But I havnt heard from him about it in a while and I kinda drifted into just making characters on the boards whom I talk to/know more about then just random support group people.
This is also why I started with SonicMario, head of SSS, then moved to Smooth cause I had an awesome Idea (how most of my stuff turns up, random ****, Lol).
Then kinda fell off course. I was thinking about making a comic from these guys if Stryks isnt gunna go through with it, but If he is I really dont wanna steal his idea. Ya know what I' say'n? But if you guys really want me too, I guess I could.

For future reference, can you refer to me as founder.
And yeah, he's still making it. I asked him in the Megaman thread and he said that 3 issues were already done. he's still working on more and he is posting it 1/1/08 New Year's Day.

Del Money

Smash Champion
This thread is becoming an absolute spamfest. Oh and I heard a rumor that the Sonic RPG game from Bioware was canceled. That true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom