• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
And I thought this thread already went to hell... if we don't get our heads out of our *****, frankly, we'll join R.I.D.L.E.Y. into the depths of Hades... well Sonic is confirmed so maybe not, but still.

You implied that R.I.D.L.E.Y. had its head in its ***.

Now I don't want to start anything up I am just sick of random people talking about R.I.D.L.E.Y. as if they knew anything about it.

Garuda

Smash Ace

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GOD**** MOTHER****ING ****-EATING ***-LICKING SONIC THREAD, GOD MOTHER****ING **** IT.

When I said we'd end up like R.I.D.L.E.Y., I meant we'd be ****ING CLOSED. GAJSjklgasjlkghaslkgljksalghlksa

Garuda

Smash Ace
Oh believe me, it wouldn't be "****", it would've been something else. Sorry, I was worried you were one of those fanboys that would throw accusations about trolling R.I.D.L.E.Y. at its forums elsewhere from SWF or something. Sorry dude, honest.

Repryx

Smash Champion
this was my 1st avatar and ive been here longer than you...so...cha.....AND you arent w/ S.S.S....so by tech you are on my turf wearing my Sweater....that doesnt fly well w/ me *Flips a coin*

Actually this is my second account... and on my other account I joined in November 2006 and I had 5K posts.

Most of the older people on this thread would remember me. As for I am grand admiral of the R.I.D.L.E.Y. fleet, LEGOLASTOM!!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Oh Legos....BTW you average 24.44 posts a day....hrmm.....So that would explain the Garuda insulted Ridley....geez give it a rest will ya?

BTW ur still on my turf so you can take my sweater off now

Repryx

Smash Champion
Who me? I was just remembering his lil rant on the S.S.S boards that kinda narrowed it down 2 u....Also...Chilidog

SonicMario

Smash Master
What? more arguments? I'm getting tired of this.

Anyway, I saw earlier that this thread is becoming a Spamfest. If you all think this is true, do you think we should start a New official Sonic thread. As much as this thread is memorable, is there anything else to say here? I would actually hate to have to move to another thread (My very 1st post was in this very thread). But if all are in favor, we can start anew. Except one problem: If we start a new one, what do we put on the 1st post for a confirmed character.

But of course if people love this thread so much that they don't want to leave it either... we don't have to.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Uhh SM I came late so Im not gonna take a side in this...but if you DID ask me Id wanna stay....

RDK

Smash Hero
I don't see the point of creating a new thread. You said yourself that there's nothing left to talk about, so how will creating another thread change that? You'll just lose all the memorable time we've had in here.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah...but....uhm...rather than moving ourselves how about we move cookies here...*Pulls a bucket of Chistmas Cookies*....Everyone but Legos get one lolz

Del Money

Smash Champion
This thread is become so lame (which the exception of SiegK's art, can you draw me as Diddy Kong please? and SiD as KH Mickey Mouse)...it's become nothing but Legolastom b!tching about Ridley...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom