• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm not really too sad if Megaman is in fact not in. I didn't play his games long enough to start having a fanlike for him. Still, it will be sad for all those who wanted him. Especially Bluebomber22, who wanted both Megaman AND Sonic in.

But anyway OMGZ FLASH?!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
This guy,
Sieg the Sugar Glider!

Oh, and I finished the slides, just need to put it 2ggether. So...I need to turn this computer off and use my 2nd tower, this one doesnt have Flash8, my laptop does but my friend is using it, and my other friend is on his laptop behind us (their playing WoW Arena matches) So.. lemme log on to the other comp fix it up and then Ill post the new Stage.

The other tower is kinda slow...sooo yeah. Sorry if it take a bit long.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Well, Sorry for Triple Post guys, Lol. But why not. I wanna post this thing already.

Green Hill Zone

Well There it is!

All characters can run in the loop! Once you hit a part of the loop it runs you through itself and the rock is there to stop you from running off the edge if you get too carried away.
The Small rock is also just something you can stand on, but its too small to hand by.
To get to the other side you can either run it or jump over it, the platform moves all the time, up and down.
No you cant "fall" off this stage but if it happens you will get major damage from the spikes that spin at super fast speeds.
Deaths by side KOs or Sky KOs, the spikes also help push you to left or right depending on where you get hit.
The small bridge is a fall through platform, a kind of bunker, I guess.

Well there ya go! Hope ya like it!

WIND SMASHER X

Smash Cadet
Nice the stage really reps classic Sonic. But I thought it would be the modernized version from SA2. Seems to fit with the Sonic theme in Brawl already. Modern Sonic=classic moves, Victory theme=classic
S3 theme remixed to the '06 version, just how I see it anyway.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Well, Sorry for Triple Post guys, Lol. But why not. I wanna post this thing already.

Green Hill Zone

Well There it is!

All characters can run in the loop! Once you hit a part of the loop it runs you through itself and the rock is there to stop you from running off the edge if you get too carried away.
The Small rock is also just something you can stand on, but its too small to hand by.
To get to the other side you can either run it or jump over it, the platform moves all the time, up and down.
No you cant "fall" off this stage but if it happens you will get major damage from the spikes that spin at super fast speeds.
Deaths by side KOs or Sky KOs, the spikes also help push you to left or right depending on where you get hit.
The small bridge is a fall through platform, a kind of bunker, I guess.

Well there ya go! Hope ya like it!
no springs? hmmmm i dunno, and i think one of those tv things should be on top of the loop dispensing random items when broken.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
The TV things will already be an Item in Smash I Tell you!
And Sonic's up Special handles the Spring, duh.
ok, ill give you the item thing. But i just feel that sonic's stage needs springs, or at least the boost pads in front of the loop. Cause springs are staples of the sonic world and need to make more then one appearence.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Today's Update is awesome. Wario in his classic outfit.

That reminds me, what if CLASSIC SONIC was a possible one?

And SiegK, you're gonna have to put images for me, a 17 MB gif is NOT GOOD for my connection

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Today's Update is awesome. Wario in his classic outfit.

That reminds me, what if CLASSIC SONIC was a possible one?

And SiegK, you're gonna have to put images for me, a 17 MB gif is NOT GOOD for my connection
Yeah, it doesnt help when some idiot (the_Capt_Falcon_Master) is actually stupid enough to quote the post with the stage in it...

I love the stage btw SiegK ^_^, hopefully the in-game version resembles that somewhat

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
It could have all the 2D badniks from Green Hill coming in and attacking you.

1) Coconuts (the monkey)
2) Crabmeat (crab that shoots fireballs)
3) Moto Bug (the ant)
4) Newtron (the Lizard)
5) Chopper (Piranna)
6) Buzz Bomber (the wasp type thing)

These all appeared on Green Hill Zone, having them in the stage would be awesome, It would feel more classic.

Repryx

Smash Champion
It could have all the 2D badniks from Green Hill coming in and attacking you.

1) Coconuts (the monkey)
2) Crabmeat (crab that shoots fireballs)
3) Moto Bug (the ant)
4) Newtron (the Lizard)
5) Chopper (Piranna)
6) Buzz Bomber (the wasp type thing)

These all appeared on Green Hill Zone, having them in the stage would be awesome, It would feel more classic.
Fixed OKay?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah I'm disappointed that Sonic hasn't even made an appearence in a long while in an update. Rather then Cameos. But I don't want to sound mad, because I know how many of the other franchises want an update (Poke's want Pokeballs, Mewtwo, Jiggz, or Lucario. Mariosts want Luigi, Mushrooms, or Bowser Jr. And And Zeldists want Ganondorf, Sheik, or Zelda's Final Smash).

The next update of Sonic's will either be: Super Sonic, Sonic Stage, Music (Metal Gear had a update, so why not?), Sonic's introduction in the SSE, or an item/Assist Trophy.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey I would actually be sort of happy myself. I have a Final Smash thread update by that time. Not sure if you have seen it, but click on Super Sonic in my sig to see it. It is the Offical one, it will not be closed for a while.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Sonic is the most wanted character in Brawl no matter what anyone says, Sakurai said it himself. He Knows he can milk us for how everlong he wants. Lol. But yeah, we need a Stage or Music update.

Sorry, I dont think Ill be able to get a Christmas comic in (the Wii > PS3 kinda was my christmas comic, see the candy cane?) But I hope that Stage I made was a fun 'gif' Lol. I know it was kinda big, sorrys SonicMario. Haha.

Merry almost Christmas Sonic Fans!

Del Money

Smash Champion
JUN SENOUE...HELL YEAH! This music arrangement is TIGHT! *hopes no n00b thinks this confirms Knuckles* Oh and Super Sonic looks money too.

HolyNightmaren

Smash Rookie
If this stage is indeed in the game, it pretty much confirm Knuckles is going to be the stage hazard of the stage or plain be in the background protecting the Master Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom