• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Ok...now where's mine? Unless you're mad at me because I'm a bigger Sonic buff than you...in that respect, I understand...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
this was my 1st avatar and ive been here longer than you...so...cha.....AND you arent w/ S.S.S....so by tech you are on my turf wearing my Sweater....that doesnt fly well w/ me *Flips a coin*
Now thats funny!

I joined in November 2006 and I had 5K posts.
Thats just sad.

As for I am grand admiral of the R.I.D.L.E.Y. fleet, LEGOLASTOM!!
LOL Your LEGO!? Hmm...so thats what that gnarly stank in the air was. Thought I remembered it from somewhere ^_^

Ok...now where's mine? Unless you're mad at me because I'm a bigger Sonic buff than you...in that respect, I understand...
Umm earlier I said I was taking a small break to create my own Sonic character and would start back up again after. SiD is next, then Garuda and after that was you. And no its not cause I dont like you it was cause you came in 3rd but thx for understanding. Although you did mention you were a bigger Sonic Buff then me and I dont like liars
so out of spite I might not make you one. In that respect, I hope you still understand.

What the hell is that? o_o
Its a Sugar Glider! (YouTube them, their awesome!)

Del Money

Smash Champion
Although you did mention you were a bigger Sonic Buff then me and I dont like liars so out of spite I might not make you one. In that respect, I hope you still understand.
Try to reach inside of me,
Try to drain my energy,
Let me show you just...WHAT I'm made of

Garuda

Smash Ace
Oh, so you ARE one of those fanboys. Well in that case, I won't bother putting up an argument. Except for this: I SAID THAT THIS THREAD HAS GONE TO HELL, AND IF IT DOESN'T STOP FOOLING AROUND, WE'LL BE CLOSED LIKE R.I.D.L.E.Y.. IS THAT REALLY TOO HARD TO COMPREHEND?!

Oh, so you ARE one of those fanboys. Well in that case, I won't bother putting up an argument. Except for this: I SAID THAT THIS THREAD HAS GONE TO HELL, AND IF IT DOESN'T STOP FOOLING AROUND, WE'LL BE CLOSED LIKE R.I.D.L.E.Y.. IS THAT REALLY TOO HARD TO COMPREHEND?!
I thought we already ****ing settled this.

Just STFU you stupid ****.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I thought he said that he hadn't been approached by Nintendo... that's strange since Megaman was heavily requested on the poll. Maybe the interview was outdated? I wouldn't know, never really looked into it.

... and does "not on the cards at the moment" ring a bell or two?

Fine, it's settled then. But don't ****ing accuse me of insulting R.I.D.L.E.Y. again, that's all I ask. That isn't much. I respect R.I.D.L.E.Y., and I think it's stupid that a club gets closed.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Actually, it was the stupidity of trolls like you who got the R.I.D.L.E.Y. thread closed. So maybe you wanna stop flaming?

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'm not a troll, Dyce. I'm just sick of talking about R.I.D.L.E.Y.. Now will you shut up? I don't want to talk about that thing anymore. And it wasn't trolls, either. They spammed themselves to death. I had nothing to do with it, either. I never had any role in it and I don't want to have one.

Oh, and I'm not stupid, and I didn't flame. I'm a normal human being who gets pissed off, but I had no right to ACT stupid, and I'm sorry. We already went through this stage.

... I edit my messages a lot, don't I?

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a troll, Dyce. I'm just sick of talking about R.I.D.L.E.Y.. Now will you shut up? I don't want to talk about that thing anymore. And it wasn't trolls, either. They spammed themselves to death. I had nothing to do with it, either. I never had any role in it and I don't want to have one.

Oh, and I'm not stupid, and I didn't flame. I'm a normal human being who gets pissed off, but I had no right to ACT stupid, and I'm sorry. We already went through this stage.

... I edit my messages a lot, don't I?
Someone sounds like they need to get laid.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Stop kicking this dead horse, you IDIOTS. I TOLD YOU WE'RE DONE, now leave me alone. Lego started it anyway.

Is it really that difficult to talk about Sonic? If you can't think of anything concerning him in Brawl, just talk about his games and stuff. First off, I played Sonic CD for a little bit, but it just plain confused me, got kind of sick of it I suppose. Loved Sonic 3 & Knuckles, though, and the two games before it.

SonicMario

Smash Master
New law: Everytime there is another post toward arguing between R.I.D.L.E.Y. & S.S.S. members. I kill a Kitten, and God kills the mother.

Anyway, Yeah Sonic 3 & Sonic & Knuckles is Awesome (I recently started playing Sonci Mega Collection more now)

And now I must ask, how do Sonic fans as you do celebrate the holidays on thse boards?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Christ...people, just leave Garuda the **** alone. You all know he gets pissed easily so why the hell provoke him?

SonicMario

Smash Master
So... Anyone interested in having some fun during Christmas or New Year's in this thread? Maybe have a countdown here for the New Year? It could be a great difference from the recent stress Smashboards have been going on lately.

Garuda

Smash Ace
*pant pant*

Yesss... I am interested, but it's beyond me what in the world we can do. The entire board has been stressed ever since Megaman was"deconfirmed" (it's not even a word), and I really would've liked to play Brawl this ENTIRE time over winter break... there's got to be SOMETHING, something very... Sonic-like, I suppose. For some reason, SiegK pops to mind. Maybe he has an idea or something?

Garuda

Smash Ace
Either way, IF WE DO DECIDE TO DO THIS, please oh please oh please oh PLEASE make the Robotnik based on his AoStH appearance. Or maybe include him in a short parody within it or something.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey Repryx did you hear about the drama going on with the Megaman fans? If this is true, Sonic may be the only Blue 3rd Party character (Not including Geno's Clothing color) in Brawl.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well allegedly, the creator of Megaman himself has stated that Nintendo has not contacted them quite yet. It may just be something to worry the Megaman fanbase until a surprise happens. But it sounds like this is bad news. I hope Megaman fans here can still have a good christmas with this...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Nope. It's actually about Christmas Eve over there technially. With the complicated International Dateline.
Megaman fans have counter-arguments. However, if that turns out to be Irrelevent. Then if you want Blue 3rd Party goodness, all you'll have is Sonic. (But that's good enough for us right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom