• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Nice fake Tails update Sieg, too bad it will likely not happen.
About Ridley I think he deserve a spot, I know he's kinda big but his moveset would be awesome.

*Edit:You don't mind if I use that Tails Tag huh? Siegk.

RDK

Smash Hero
LMAO, that's awesome, SiegeK. What program do you use to draw those? Or do you do them by hand?

RDK

Smash Hero
I draw by hand, scann and photoshop. Nuthing fancy. :psycho: Did you see the one i made for SonicMario? I just finished mine, Ill post next page. Do you want one?
Yeah, sure, you can do one of me. Where's the pic of SonicMario?

RDK

Smash Hero
That's pretty good. You should have given him the Mario mustache, though. :psycho:

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yo! I finished Smooth Criminal's character. Ill post it next page.
:confused: what happened 2 mine?:confused:

such the unfairness...RDK and SC are gonna get theirs 1st?

*Takes bag of cookies from SeigK*

Gimme those...you dont deserve em

SonicMario

Smash Master
When all of them are finished you need to put the whole crew in a Banner. With a S.S.S. on the top and what it stands for (Smashing at Sonic Speed). And I thought you were gonna do your kirby character, not the Rambo Jiggz SiegK :confused:

SonicMario

Smash Master
No, Sonic is still winning. But if we want to make sure 8+ M2 fans show up. We may need some help. Maybe tell the Geno thread to "avenge" him.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Dangit...Ill hit the Megaman thread SM....Lets go to the different Blue Factions and Cheat enlist Help :laugh:

SM Do we have any Alliances? If not can I go be an ambassador and make some?

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm not sure. Some can be pretty managable. Since some clubs in fact have S.S.S. members. Heck, the Bomb Squad is lead by someone who is one (RDK). So maybe Bomberman is a good ally. But I just don't know.

EDIT: Did I mention that the leader of R.M.B. (The Megaman club) is also a member? (Bluebomber22 FTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom