• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Everyone make sure you're on SWF tomorrow during Sonic and Krystal's round in the Character Battle thread so you can show them the fury of Sonic fans.

Krystal is going to die.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Psycho, I have to know something. Your sig has a lot of characters that look like they stand a decent chance of making it in Brawl. Where does PorygonZ come from!?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Psycho, I have to know something. Your sig has a lot of characters that look like they stand a decent chance of making it in Brawl. Where does PorygonZ come from!?
Porygon-Z is my favorite Pokemon...it's as simple as that. Anyway, I just thought the pattern of Porygon as a stage hazard in Smash 64, then advancing to Pokeball in Melee (As his evolved form)...the only thing greater for his final evolution is playable.

...I also liked the idea of being the only person to support a specific character, because in the MOST unlikely event he becomes playable, it would be VERY hilarious...

Garuda

Smash Ace
Oh I'll crush her alright, baby...

WHAT? I mean literally, as in, with a HAMMER... god, get your head out of your furry bum.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Porygon-Z is my favorite Pokemon...it's as simple as that. Anyway, I just thought the pattern of Porygon as a stage hazard in Smash 64, then advancing to Pokeball in Melee (As his evolved form)...the only thing greater for his final evolution is playable.

...I also liked the idea of being the only person to support a specific character, because in the MOST unlikely event he becomes playable, it would be VERY hilarious...
I officially support Poygon-Z for Brawl.

I was going to add it to my sig but I never use it so I don't even remember what it looks like.

edit: Ah, that's what it looks like.

SonicMario

Smash Master
So next round if when Sonic wins, he has to go against Mewtwo or Geno right? And there is also Mario vs. Ridley. I am afraid of Geno if he wins next round though, that sounds like a close one.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I officially support Poygon-Z for Brawl.

I was going to add it to my sig but I never use it so I don't even remember what it looks like.

edit: Ah, that's what it looks like.
Heh, awesome...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Wow my character is awesome SiegK. Thanks.
Thx, Im gunna do me next. Who else wants one?

So next round if when Sonic wins, he has to go against Mewtwo or Geno right? And there is also Mario vs. Ridley. I am afraid of Geno if he wins next round though, that sounds like a close one.
Yeah, But Sonic has put Geno out b4 back in the Fight Club, He won over Geno like 3 times b4.

RDK

Smash Hero
Sonic is more Blue then Krystal will ever be. Tomorrow's Theme song: I'm Blue Da ba dee dee ba
You posting that made me remember how good of a song that was, so I went and downloaded it.

Too bad it was the most overplayed song ever. Still good, though.

And how is Sonic doing in the Character Battle?

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Well, you did it. You guys all crushed the dreams of a whole bunch of anthrophiles who wanted nothing more than to garner a little more support for a character they liked. Sonic had plenty of popularity already, and you boys wouldn't share. Now Sakurai, who reads these boards in secret, is going to look at the character battle, decide that no one like Krystal and use her slot to make a Sonic clone character. I hope your all proud of yourselves.

And I'm taking away the cookies.

Little voice in back of head: DB, you don't have cookies to take away.

...What do I have again?

Poptarts. Not the fudge-flavored ones, those nasty-*** stawberry ones.

. . .I hope your all proud of yourselves. And I'm bringing back the poptarts.

[/Joke]

SiegK

Smash Champion
Lol Sure, ur character will have something to do with your avatar, so it will be Teen Gohan and... well tell me what ur name means and ill come up with something to add, did you see the one i made for SonicMario?

(Btw, Mewtwo is now winning by 2 points...WTF HAHAHAHA Nice!)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hrmm...My Name is My Real Name with an X in it...Like the Organization in KH2...so I guess Teen Gohan with an Organiztion XIII Outfit on....

So Yeah PerryX=Repryx

Mewtwo up by 5

SiegK

Smash Champion
Wow my character is awesome SiegK. Thanks.
Hrmm...My Name is My Real Name with an X in it...Like the Organization in KH2...so I guess Teen Gohan with an Organiztion XIII Outfit on....

So Yeah PerryX=Repryx
Alright Ill get that one up next. Lol. That will be fun, Teen Gohan is my Fav DBZ character, so I know how to draw him quite well.
But I need a shower now cause...I didnt sleep last night Lol and Im going out to breakfast in like an hour so... sleep really wont do much at the moment. Haha. Ill Start when I get back from shower or breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom