• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
It Also Means that Repryx will be one of the Best in Brawl thumbs too cuz we are both less than a year playin this game muwahahahah

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yo guys, I think SOnic is a starting character. Im guessing that all characters shown on Basic Brawl screen are characters you start with. Eh??

Just got to New York...like an hour ago. was dark. Lol. Sunrise, i went on the Red Eye flight...Lol. Havnt slept sense Wed. night. hahahazz...

Checked update 1st this when i got to hotel and its awesome.
Sorry to have to correct you SiegK. But Sonic was only playable at E for all because of the hype that was still going on after his confirmation. I highly doubt Sonic will be starter. Didn't Sakauri himself state that 3rd party characters were "Guests" and to fulfill that role.. they will have to be unlocked? So Sonic, Snake, and whoever the 3rd one may be. Will have to be unlocked in some way.

Garuda

Smash Ace
And now that it's confirmed that most characters can be unlocked in the SSE, it's VERY likely that you'll have to unlock Sonic, either in that mode or maybe another as well... which means that if you're going to do it in the SSE, you'll have no CHOICE but to beat him as Mario (as far as it seems). This may very well back up the chances of them having some kind of misunderstanding but eventually seeing the real evil... wouldn't make much sense though since they know each other in Olympic Games. May not be canon, but still. I dunno, sounds too similar to Crash & Spyro though, it's kinda corny.

...Crash and Spyro are 5-letter names; Mario and Sonic are 5-letter names; Crash is orange, Spyro is purple; Mario is red, Sonic is blue; Crash only makes a few sounds, Spyro's very talkative; Mario has very little dialogue, Sonic's very talkative... wow, Sony must've been desperate even then.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Only difference is. Crash and Spyro didn't make the greatest gaming rivalry of all time.

Oh boy. I'm scared for Sonic in the next round of the Smashboards character battle. Take a look

Sonic
Bowser
Krystal
De De De

I'm mosly scared of the crazy popularity Krystal gets. While De De De may be the lesser threat. He is still very popular. And Bowser also gives me the shivers on that day.

RDK

Smash Hero
Only difference is. Crash and Spyro didn't make the greatest gaming rivalry of all time.

Oh boy. I'm scared for Sonic in the next round of the Smashboards character battle. Take a look

Sonic
Bowser
Krystal
De De De

I'm mosly scared of the crazy popularity Krystal gets. While De De De may be the lesser threat. He is still very popular. And Bowser also gives me the shivers on that day.
Dedede was surprisingly popular in his first round with Bomberman, Sonic, and Falco. He's quite the sleeper of the game that nobody expected to have that many votes.

Sonic is a given. Almost everyone who isn't a Krystal furry or a Dedede voter will go for him.

And as for Krystal.....I don't even know why she's so popular. Her fanbase has doubled in the past month or so. It's ridiculous.

In any case, seeing as how Boozer is the underdog, I'll most likely be voting for him.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I also would like to know why Krystal is so popular. What's so great about her anyway? It's not like she's the high-speed mascot of an excellent gaming company.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Well a large majority of internet users DO seem to be furries... especially with their Sonic fanfiction... ugh.

Don't make fun of me for using "..." over and over. >:(

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I think we all NEED to vote for Sonic whenever he comes up in the Smashboards character battle.

If you don't, you're just not a faithful member of the S.S.S.

...and a communist!
No, Mario's communist propaganda, with his redness, his hammer and his constant victory over the corrupt and stifling forces of the Koopa Ksar. Sonic represents massive drug use and don't-try-this-at-home stunts. Kinda like *******.

What, did you know videogames are bad for you?

Well a large majority of internet users DO seem to be furries... especially with their Sonic fanfiction... ugh.

Don't make fun of me for using "..." over and over. >:(
Oh, I won't. I do it all the time myself.

. . .IN MY FANFICTION!!

SonicMario

Smash Master
He could also be unlocked in some way by Mario. Or maybe Mario has to do the speed challenge.

And Dyce, I'll vote for Sonic as much as I can. But I doubt Sonic will be the winner of the whole thing. Let's just try to get him high. He's already in the "Sweet 16". Him in the "Elite 8" would make me happy enough

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well someone once had an idea of a ring being an item. Where it saves you from one attack increasing damage. But you still have the knock back. Speed Shoes are out because obviously that would be a little close to the Bunny Hood..

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Well someone once had an idea of a ring being an item. Where it saves you from one attack increasing damage. But you still have the knock back. Speed Shoes are out because obviously that would be a little close to the Bunny Hood..
I like it. It should somehow stay on your person, like the Franklin Badge. When you get smacked, it should pop off and bounce for a bit. When its bouncing anyone can grab it.

Yeaaaaa! :chuckle:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Blue anthromorphic Hedgehog with natural talent speed > Blue anthromorpic Fox & Penguain with tools :cool:

Krystal is going to be a serious threat with the "**** Staff" supporting her. Let's just hope we have enough Sonic n00bs (This is probaly one the only times it's good to have a flood of bias n00bs besides getting the chance to pwn them)

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
And as far as the Sonic topic goes... what are any thoughts on items from the Sonic series?
im thinkin invincibility box, mayn. o mebbe some of dem elemental shields from sonic 3, ya know? i don think we gon git any sonic items tho. i thik they aint gon go further than ATs, characters, stages, and music fo 3rd parties but if we git an item from metal gear then imma change my mind

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
im thinkin invincibility box, mayn. o mebbe some of dem elemental shields from sonic 3, ya know? i don think we gon git any sonic items tho. i thik they aint gon go further than ATs, characters, stages, and music fo 3rd parties but if we git an item from metal gear then imma change my mind
Speak... ENGLISH!

Talk anyway you like, but at least spell the words correctly when your typing.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
You dont type ebonics... thats just stupid >_>
Lol. I know, its like 1 step above reading whatever the hell Jim (in "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn") is saying.

Jim: "I doan' want to go fool'n 'long er no wrack. We's doin' blame' well, en we better let blame' well alone, as de good book says. Like as not dey's a watchman on dat wrack."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom