• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Lol. I know, its like 1 step above reading whatever the hell Jim (in "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn") is saying.

Jim: "I doan' want to go fool'n 'long er no wrack. We's doin' blame' well, en we better let blame' well alone, as de good book says. Like as not dey's a watchman on dat wrack."
LOL, i hate reading that ****

SonicMario

Smash Master
Congratulations to Sonic reaching the elite 8. I'm satisfied on how far Sonic made it even if he does not make it to the final 4. Pity for the De De De fans.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
IMO, De De De is so much more deserving than Krystal for that spot. I mean, wow Krystal has a massive furry fan base, so what. Furries server no purpose.

Whereas De De De, Sonic, and Bowser give us gaming happiness :)

Peh, Krystal was in a few games so what, the others were in way more and were much more important.

Either way, this is just a character battle, good job in the actualy Brawl De De De, Sonic, and Bowser have all been announced. And a certain furry hasn't!

Garuda

Smash Ace
DeDeDe likely has feathers as he's apparently a penguin, Bowser has scales. So would you call them "featheries" or "scaleys", perhaps? I think we should do that.

LONG LIVE THE GREAT BLUE PORCUPINE!!!!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
DeDeDe likely has feathers as he's apparently a penguin, Bowser has scales. So would you call them "featheries" or "scaleys", perhaps? I think we should do that.

Furries/ "Furrs" dont need to just furr, the term/name stands for any anthropomorphic creature, a human who has a furry character and shares the same beliefs as other furrs or their character itself.

(No I am not a furry myself, but I know all about them cause my sister is an Art/film major and she is a Furr)

Anyway,

I keep getting a PM message pop up saying I have a new message from

Sender:
Title: "

and whenever i check it, there is nuthing there. and it pops up everytime i open a new SmashBoards page.
What the hell is up!? Can Someone help me???

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Penguins don't actually have feathers or not exactly regular bird feathers, since they have adapted to the cold regions they live in and have deleveloped some slipery skin-ish type of thing.

Sonic is a hedgehog :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
Oh boy the Elite 8 is here!

Matchups:
Today-Mario VS Issac
Tomorrow-Pokemon Trainer VS Ridley
1 days after Tomorrow-SONIC VS Krystal
2 days after Tomorrow- Mewtwo VS Geno

Oh boy it's gonna be big few days. My predictions for besides Sonic's round. Is that Mario, Ridley, and Geno will advance.

Think we can beat the Krystal furries fans to the punch? :cool:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Oh boy the Elite 8 is here!

Matchups:
Today-Mario VS Issac
Tomorrow-Pokemon Trainer VS Ridley
1 days after Tomorrow-SONIC VS Krystal
2 days after Tomorrow- Mewtwo VS Geno

Oh boy it's gonna be big few days. My predictions for besides Sonic's round. Is that Mario, Ridley, and Geno will advance.

Think we can beat the Krystal furries fans to the punch? :cool:

Your wrong, Mewtwo will make one of those 20 vote comeback in the last 2 hours as he has 2 in the 2 previous times 0.o. XD. It seems Mewtwo fans like the thrill of voting at the last minute

Repryx

Smash Champion
AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

*Runs Away with MJ CD broken each half in different hand*
just tell him that its Human Nature...he'll understand

BTW Smooth Criminal...some Girl named Billie Jean PMed me saying that you are the one....and some kid is your son....How old are you sir?

SiegK

Smash Champion
just tell him that its Human Nature...he'll understand

BTW Smooth Criminal...some Girl named Billie Jean PMed me saying that you are the one....and some kid is your son....How old are you sir?
....O.o

Very interesting, but by Feb tenth, we'll have so much information that you'll need corkscrews to make sense of a chart like this. Still, is cool.
Lolz. Yeah, but I'm done with it. Just put it together 2day. Not planing on making another.

Garuda

Smash Ace
SOOOO confusiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!

Sakurai has been dwelling deep into these details, probably trying to make us feel like we're playing the game already... that silly goose, teasing us like that.

My location says it all... well it says nothing, just wanted to get attention for it for some strange reason.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Wow I may have to take my preidction back on Ridley.

He's getting beat by people who cherished their Childhood Memories.

Maybe it is true like the normal Kid's tale. Good memeroies defeat the evil monstrosity 0_o
Can Ridley handle child tears?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Its a comic im working on, its about the whole battles and stuff the brawl room has had in the past months, sonic is in there cause even tough hes confirmed, by the time of some fights, he wasnt yet...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Its a comic im working on, its about the whole battles and stuff the brawl room has had in the past months, sonic is in there cause even tough hes confirmed, by the time of some fights, he wasnt yet...
Coolio, So... Sticking to character, your gunna give Sonic an ego, right? Lol With Remarks about him Being in Brawl, just to get on people's nerves. Rofl. Thats gunna be an awesome comic dude!

Stryks

Smash Hero
The actualy characters will make special appearances, after special conditions [/sakurai quote] but the main stars are gonna be the main supporters per group of the SWF, like u, seeing how u and sonicmacio are one of the guys that post here the most rite?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well I am gonna try and think about it, like u sonicmario, ill do like a fusion of both mario and sonic, something of the likes, to fit ur name... and siegK... gotta think :p

SiegK

Smash Champion
Except, if we're the stars. What would we look like? Ala our Avatars? (lol me a Running Mario and SiegK a Rambo Jiggz lolz)
Lol, That would be pretty cool. Haha. I mean, I have my own Character, SiegK (posted on the page befor this) but The Icon idea would be very cool. Need help with character design? A cartoon artist if always willing to help. ^_^ (I mean me, Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom