• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
Guys, even blooper has a club thing now. I totally don't even want to care about the SSS anymore, everyone has a club, and everyone is in like 6 of em.

:(

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Guys, even blooper has a club thing now. I totally don't even want to care about the SSS anymore, everyone has a club, and everyone is in like 6 of em.

Don't be sad SiD, we have the speediest of them all as our mascot. Can they boast the same? No, cause the Blue Blur is on our side!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Well I have a club too and its called Raykz-Clan and its the most awesome, most fun club and the best part is YOU CAN'T JOIN! Specially you SonicMario, Dyce and SiD!

SonicMario

Smash Master
That's fine. I happen to be the FOUNDER of this group. I'm always sticking with the group I started and will for the rest of my days (On the internet actually...). Besides, it's the only group I belong to anyway.

RESPECT THE FOUNDER!!!! (jk)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Well I have a club too and its called Raykz-Clan and its the most awesome, most fun club and the best part is YOU CAN'T JOIN! Specially you SonicMario, Dyce and SiD!
That's fine. I didn't wanna be in you're stupid kickass awesome club anyway. I've got lots of clubs that want me to be a part of them, and their clubs are cooler.

Really, your club is a bad idea anyway.

... BuT wHy Do I wAnT tO bE a PaRt Of It!?!?!?! :cry:

RDK

Smash Hero
The unforgivable stupidity of the Brawl Boards has infused a sense of ennui in me. I think I might just start posting in the Melee Boards instead.

If I do end up dropping back in the Brawl Boards to post a bit, it'll probably just be for the LULZ.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Okay see you around. I guess all those clubs want to be like ones that have been around. The fall of R.I.D.L.E.Y. may have scared some people though. But thanks to Sonic being confirmed, the S.S.S. was untouched. I mean Roy has one and even platnum made his mog squad :p after the Bomberman group already got the squad thing. At least the S.S.S. isn't a reference to the R.I.D.L.E.Y. unlike the A.S.H.L.E.Y. one.

Wow I just typed 5 acronyms L.O.L. (Oh crap that's 6 :scared:)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Okay see you around. I guess all those clubs want to be like ones that have been around. The fall of R.I.D.L.E.Y. may have scared some people though. But thanks to Sonic being confirmed, the S.S.S. was untouched. I mean Roy has one and even platnum made his mog squad :p after the Bomberman group already got the squad thing. At least the S.S.S. isn't a reference to the R.I.D.L.E.Y. unlike the A.S.H.L.E.Y. one.

Wow I just typed 5 acronyms L.O.L. (Oh crap that's 6 :scared:)
The unforgivable stupidity of the Brawl Boards has infused a sense of ennui in me. I think I might just start posting in the Melee Boards instead.

If I do end up dropping back in the Brawl Boards to post a bit, it'll probably just be for the LULZ.

You guys all fail at getting South Park quotes :p

Watch the episode Cartmanland and you will get me

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
That's fine. I happen to be the FOUNDER of this group. I'm always sticking with the group I started and will for the rest of my days (On the internet actually...). Besides, it's the only group I belong to anyway.

RESPECT THE FOUNDER!!!! (jk)

:ohwell: YOU STILL CAN'T COME IN TO MY KICKASS CLUB!

That's fine. I didn't wanna be in you're stupid kickass awesome club anyway. I've got lots of clubs that want me to be a part of them, and their clubs are cooler.

Really, your club is a bad idea anyway.

... BuT wHy Do I wAnT tO bE a PaRt Of It!?!?!?! :cry:

Its because you are not allowed in!! Security: "You know what to do if you see anyone entering my propertai, shoot at sight"

SonicMario

Smash Master
You're not coming in the S.S.S. either anyway :p so why would I need to bother with yours. C'mon I have exactly 40 members in it. I don't really need another one right now, Besides I'm not a big fan of any other of the support groups. For RIDLEY, I don't play Metroid. For the Bomb squad, I've played the Bman's games before but I'm not a huge fan. For Geno Allliance, I never played SMRPG. For RMB, same reason as bomberman (Other then that, I have Photoshop. But i would not want to se my self represented by a Megaman sprite. Such was the requirement)

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
The Geno Alliance, RMB, and SSS are the three groups that I would like to join. But I am not going to have a chance to since it is full(SSS).

To get back on topic, is there any others besides the SSS that are having a all Sonic tournament on Wi-Fi?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I am sure there will be, but they might be harder to find. It is possible that in the future the SSS may allow outsiders to join in our tournaments (I am a member). This is not for me to say, but I am sure SonMar or SiD will answer for me in one of the next posts.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You're not coming in the S.S.S. either anyway :p so why would I need to bother with yours. C'mon I have exactly 40 members in it. I don't really need another one right now, Besides I'm not a big fan of any other of the support groups. For RIDLEY, I don't play Metroid. For the Bomb squad, I've played the Bman's games before but I'm not a huge fan. For Geno Allliance, I never played SMRPG. For RMB, same reason as bomberman (Other then that, I have Photoshop. But i would not want to se my self represented by a Megaman sprite. Such was the requirement)
Well MY club has a grand total of 1 members, and we are all perfectly happy with the way it is. It is a completely democratic club in which all desicions are agreed upon by all members of the club, even the new ones and you can't join it! Suffer the agonizing pain of denial.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Well MY club has a grand total of 1 members, and we are all perfectly happy with the way it is. It is a completely democratic club in which all desicions are agreed upon by all members of the club, even the new ones and you can't join it! Suffer the agonizing pain of denial.
Well OUR Club has a Tree house Right SM? <<OMG SM lolz wtf? *SonicMario*

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yes I agree.....I played it 30 times and did a dance to it...WHERE DAT COMIC? *Kick*

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Edit: Wrong Thread. My bad!

I have a question. Will Sonic change colors or wear alternate clothing for his color swaps?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Its lookin like colors...but metal onic would be a nice swap (I m the eggman)

Repryx 4 Governer

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I have a question. Will Sonic change colors or wear alternate clothing for his color swaps?
- No, His wrist bands change colors and shapes,
- Also his shade of blue changes.

Yellow rounded square wrist bands. Lighter blue.

Blue double ring wrist bands. Light Blue.

Regular Blue Sonic. Normal.

Red single ring swist bands. Darker blue.

Black regular wrist bands. Darkest Blue/ blue-black.

Hope that clears things up for ya.

(Working on new Comic. Iwata, Sakurai and Miyamoto. Main CHaracters)

Del Money

Smash Champion

lol @ SiD showing emotion
So is the S.S.S going to do anything besides say "we're the S.S.S"? I mean, we have 40 members you say...

[/shamelessplug]
You have no shame.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
- No, His wrist bands change colors and shapes,
- Also his shade of blue changes.

Yellow rounded square wrist bands. Lighter blue.

Blue double ring wrist bands. Light Blue.

Regular Blue Sonic. Normal.

Red single ring swist bands. Darker blue.

Black regular wrist bands. Darkest Blue/ blue-black.

Hope that clears things up for ya.

(Working on new Comic. Iwata, Sakurai and Miyamoto. Main CHaracters)
Oh... So they are going to use the Sonic colors from the demo as the main game? I was kind of hoping that they would change it.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Dudes. I just woke up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sup. And that "Shadow of a Hedgehog" site, do they know that Blaze is a CAT! And her fur doesnt go up when she turns super.

GG.
That may be true, however, it was only shown on Sonic Rush, and we don't know if they decided to change that. Personally, I would like to see Shadow's glow to go back to being white instead of gold, and Silver's glow be a dark color or something instead of the gold glow he also got (the dark color would fit in with Sonic's and Shadow's as their color's end up being negatives of their normal colors [Blue to Yellow (Gold), Black to White (Platinum) thus Silver would be White to Black (Jet)]).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom