• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Now I'm a bit happier that it's delayed. Finals. I would NEVER get it accomplished with Brawl in the way, and to be absolutely serious, succeeding in life is a lot more important to me than videogames.

...Still, that means it'll take longer for me to play as Sonic in Brawl... Oh well, maybe I'll play Sonic Mega Collection a LOT, like I did when he was confirmed for Brawl. I'll get Mario Galaxy, too. Decided to wait so I don't beat it and then get bored.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Dont worry, Garuda. Its LONG!

And your right, Im kinda glad its not gunna be out during Finals either.

Besides, Id like it a little more if we got to talk about it. Cause when it comes out.
Most of my time on the Boards will be spent on Brawl.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry, Garuda. Its LONG!

And your right, Im kinda glad its not gunna be out during Finals either.

Besides, Id like it a little more if we got to talk about it. Cause when it comes out.
Most of my time on the Boards will be spent on Brawl.
For like the first time ever I'm actually gonna have to make time to visit here, coz I'll be so busy playing Brawl amongst other games to just stroll on here any more.:dizzy:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
btw someone tell me wtf "PM" means, as in PM me? i've seen about 5 people use this expression on smashboards and i cant for the life of me figure out what it means. Phone message?

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, generally just means for someone to send them a private message so it's not as open as, say an open forum or topic, such as this one.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
****, I work full-time. As sad as this sounds, I'm taking February 10th, February 11th, AND February 24th off for Brawl.

That's how excited I am about the game.

Smooth Criminal

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm bored. So for now I will put a little guessing game. Whoever can know what movie this quote is from, wins a cookie: "I am your father's uncles's cousin's nephew's 2nd roomate!"

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm not sure if i can find a good tourney near where I'm at. I live in a small town. I don't know the nearest tourney place in Southern Michigan.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
But now with WiFi, you won't have to worry about finding many tournaments aroung where you live. I wish that I could find an all Sonic tournament. I'd like to see how I'd compare to others playing as him.

SonicMario

Smash Master
That is also a problem. I don't ahve Wi-Fi we're i'm living. And even if i did, I'm not sure if i have the connection speed where i'm at. I know my town's big boy has it, but would you bring your Wii to big boy just to play Brawl?

EDIT: Unless the Public Libary would allow me, they have Wi-Fi...

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Your town's big boy...? Never heard of that...

That sucks that you don't have Wi-Fi. That would be a good thing to have for this game.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You could try to find a LAN center SonMar. It is worth a try to find, they charge you to play, but they usually have Wi-Fi there.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
n00b question: What's this SSS everyone seems to be a member of?
Some Sonic clan, I'd like to join an all Sonic tournie even if I am not a member please!

SonicMario, buy a Ethernet Adapter, the Nintendo LAN Adapter is a really good one, 20-40 bucks depending on the store and allows you to connect your wii to the LAN instead of Wi-Fi (I am asumming you at least got that since you are posting here, meaning you got SOME way of internet) and the speed is actually faster than Wi-Fi, making games less laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom