• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Her fur doesnt go up in Sonic Rush Adventure either. Dur.
Shadow is a dulled gold, but with a strong yellow aura.
And Silves's Super form is see-through light yellow.

Play the games.
I do, and if you read the post you would understand that I said I would like them to change Shadow's super form color's back. Because in Sonic Adventure 2, the game he Premiered in, he was not gold, he was Silver with his normal gold glow that he had when he used his double jump. than I said that Silver's color's shouldn't be gold as well, instead they should be a dark color like how Super Sonic's and Super Shadow's were negatives of their normal forms, or something other then making them all look like Super Sayjins.

This was all referencing Blaze, as they have changed BOTH Super Sonic, and Super Shadow's designs. Also, in Sonic Rush (haven't played Sonic Rush Adventure yet) isn't it Sonic Adventure Super Sonic instead of the current Super Sonic?

So in closing, I do play the games, unless they are deemed unplayable (Sonic 06) then I just try and get the story, and I make note of almost everything in the game. Also, please reread posts, I'm sorry if I wrote my post in a way that made it hard to understand.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^whats wrong w/ the super saiyan hedgehog look? adn I think there was a Negative colored super form for sonic in the secret rings...I think ...Darkspine? So yeah the negative color thingy is not cool...

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
^^whats wrong w/ the super saiyan hedgehog look? adn I think there was a Negative colored super form for sonic in the secret rings...I think ...Darkspine? So yeah the negative color thingy is not cool...
When I said Negative, I meant it as the Inverse of their Normal Color, Blue to Yellow(Gold), and Black to White(Platinum). I don't like it, because even though Yuji Naka had Super Sonic and added one more Chaos Emerald to make a homage to Dragonball Z, he also made it so that it wasn't the only way to do a Super Form. In Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Super Tails may have glowed gold, but he also had an arsenal of Death Flickys with him, and Knuckles had the Super Powered White Glow Pulse effect.

It feels as if the new Super forms are just, Chaos Power Super Form = Gold + Hair On End + Red Eyes. Sonic Adventure Super forms had more style and felt more Sonic, now they feel more like a Dragonball Z parody (Que scene just before Super Sonic in Sonic 06, Hes Bloody GOKU! You kill him and he just pops right back up). Really, I'm fine with Sonic's Super form being like that, but everyone looking like that? Why? Everyone just losses their originality.

And to Darkspine, its not a Negative Color, its just a darker color, (Really its Black, Blue, and Red, with White Streakers on his head (Black: Hate[Darkness], Red: Rage/Fury[Fire], Blue: Sonic, White: Wishes[Wind]). I just wish they used some of their own art for the final model (In the art, hes quills go down and out almost like the exact opposite of Super Sonic) Instead of Sonic's normal model.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
The best thing about Sonic 06 is that the game never happened.
That, is a very good thing. The only good things I can seen in that game, was Mephiles' and Robotnik's personalities. Quote from the website, "Knuckles: Sonic's Sidekick" What the hell. What was Tails not good enough, what is he then, Sonic's Shoe Shine Boy?

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
omg, I wish the new update was a

Brawl Demo is now available on Wii Shop!

I wanna play as Sonic again so bad!!1!
No, bad, you must wait until finals are over in college, otherwise we will fail all our classes :(
Then we can all enjoy Brawl in demo... Once we stop twitching in excitement...

Evil Logic: You know they wont release the demo until everything in the demo (attack trophies) are announced.

Go Away! We want None of you! Heathen! Demon! ...I need to go to sleep...

Cless

Smash Champion
Well I guess. But I know the attacks arleady. E for All gave alot of first hand info. SO I dont really mind. Lol. DEMO AWAY!

Darn Finals....

DEMO in 2 weeks please.
Only the people who went to E for All are supposed to have seen that stuff. There wasn't supposed to be any recording.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Not to mention SiegK did go himself...
And Ive Tasted the power of the gods and it was made to tease me....

You may still be in waiting to play, but i have and i know the awesomeness....

I need my fix!

Its like when a Kid wants to snort coke for the 1st time but cant cause he doesnt have money. And he is all 'Awww I wanna"

And then the Kid who does snort coke but he doesnt have the money to get any, but he has had it b4 so hes like "OMG! *twitch( AHHH OMG I NEED IT! AHHH!"

Im the 2nd guy, but for Brawl..

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
And Ive Tasted the power of the gods and it was made to tease me....

You may still be in waiting to play, but i have and i know the awesomeness....

I need my fix!

Its like when a Kid wants to snort coke for the 1st time but cant cause he doesnt have money. And he is all 'Awww I wanna"

And then the Kid who does snort coke but he doesnt have the money to get any, but he has had it b4 so hes like "OMG! *twitch( AHHH OMG I NEED IT! AHHH!"

Im the 2nd guy, but for Brawl..
I think we need to start an intervention.

JK, nobody wants to cut back on the awesome stimulant known as Sonic.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Because of all this stuff going in. I believe that Brawl will be the best Wii game. (Even better then Mario Galaxy :chuckle:) In both sales & concept.

By the way at Dec. 4th. Sonic is contending again in the Smashboards Character battle. Only with tougher competition. Against Falco, De De De, and Bomberman. That's gonna be a hard one to win IMO, but we can surely try at it.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Well No Sh|i My friend. Lol. I Mean, Melee was the Best game for GCN. ANd is still the most played game on my Wii. Haha.
Once I beat Zelda, Metroid and Price of Persia (And unlocked everything in DBZ Tenkaichi 2) I haven't played a single Wii game on my Wii, just SSBM. Even when I invite friends over, its either SSBM or Wii Sports (my cousin loves owning me at baseball 0.o) I am gonna get Galaxy, whenever it arrives to my country (we get most games 2 months after you guys, so I bet it will arrive about the same time Brawl comes out, but Brawl, thats another story, I am going to go myself to the US if I have to to go get Brawl the 10th)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Did anyone see my edit above? I said something about the character battle coming Dec. 4th.

Contenders: Sonic VS. Bomberman VS. De De De VS. Falco.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Did anyone see my edit above? I said something about the character battle coming Dec. 4th.

Contenders: Sonic VS. Bomberman VS. De De De VS. Falco.
I haden't seen that, Sonic is gonna win anyways. You will see... *Starts making lots of new accounts*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah everyone is a blue animal except for Bomberman. Blue Hedgehog vs. Blue Falcon vs. Blue King Penquain vs. White Bomber. Jeez blue out numbers the white O_O

Garuda

Smash Ace
EDIT: I'm an idiot who posted some spam and decided not to keep it on here.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I hate Dec 3rd....I wish I could go back in time and tell myself not to mark that day on da calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom