• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
We're going to get another delay, and then Sakurai will couple the update with another "Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl!" update.

EDIT:
It will be EXACTLY what we got the first time.
You are wrong, when he does delay it again it will the "Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl!" Update, but below it will have a message that says: Well, since I know some (yea right, some) of you alredy know this, I have decided to throw in another update:

Metaknights Special Moves - For those of you who just cant get it

Repryx

Smash Champion
We're going to get another delay, and then Sakurai will couple the update with another "Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl!" update.

EDIT:
It will be EXACTLY what we got the first time.
thinkin like ME now are we?

its actually gonna be a megaman update followed by Release: TBD

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I do want to see this new comic of yours, so I am posting.

Also, seeing as we only have 64 friend code spots in Brawl, we may not be able to register everyone (at one time) in the SSS for tournaments. That is just my view point...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Fixed. Sorry bout that, I told my friend to put the name but I guess he added the wrong person.

Credit goes to you buddy.
:) I feel Better Thanks SeigK! (Miyamoto = too funny)

Hey since its Dec 3rd...and Sakurai gave a wicked bad update...(THATS a Comic Idea lolz the Update "drought") Cha anyway I say the S.S.S goes to japan and attacks headquarters and take the game....I bet Japan has had it 4 3 months now lolz...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol. I guess, Maybe notthe game.

I'd just jack the Demo and all the info on the returning characters.
Save the rest for later, a suprize. Haha.

I really wanna play the game, but I dont mind the wait, kinda gives me a high thinking about playing it.

Garuda

Smash Ace
LOL, oh that Shigeru Miyamoto, still a child at heart.

I say let him make a Sonic game... lawlz like this has NEVER brought up before nonono [/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom