• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A majority of the last 2 pages have been complete spam. Sad really.

Sonic 4 Brawl.
Shadow 4 Sonic Costume
Espio not4 Brawl.

Here's to hoping Petey's not playable though. And still waiting for Sonic to be confirmed. These updates are going slower every day.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
i just wish Sega would like to see Sonic in brawl
how do u see that?

also maybe a petiton would work................ it certainly would help but i can't make a good petiton enough to get people intersted in signing it............ but what do i know?

Del Money

Smash Champion
how do u see that?

also maybe a petiton would work................ it certainly would help but i can't make a good petiton enough to get people intersted in signing it............ but what do i know?
its far too late in development to have that petition be effective. i know we'll get a good bit of signatures but the games too far along. honestly, i think the brawl roster has been decided already. all we can do is wait for updates and make educated guesses on the character updates we havent gotten yet. (keyword "educated")

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
maybe a petition could work. i dunno. i personally think Sakurai already made Sonic as a playable and is just waiting for Brawl to be released (maybe in Japan first...) then put him as an update since he'll be unlockable...
oh and SonicMario (i think it was him) is right, we dont wanna spam too much or we'll suffer wut happened to the Ridely thread...

Sonic 4 Brawl
Shadow costume 4 Brawl
Espio is bada** but not 4 Brawl
Tails and Knuckles ATs 4 Brawl
Green Hill Zone/ other possible Sonic stages 4 Brawl
Power Ring Item 4 Brawl???

EDIT: screw the petition, Del's right XD

Star105

Smash Journeyman
its far too late in development to have that petition be effective. i know we'll get a good bit of signatures but the games too far along. honestly, i think the brawl roster has been decided already. all we can do is wait for updates and make educated guesses on the character updates we havent gotten yet. (keyword "educated")
i know because i stated it in a previous post but i could put the idea out there and see what would happen.

oh well............sonic.........for....... Brawl..........!

Del Money

Smash Champion
*Nelson-style laugh directed at the Ridley thread*

oh for anyone else who reads the Sonic comics, #178 is not bad. i cant wait to see Sonic kick the crap out of Tails next issue...

Sonic 4 Brawl

shanus

Smash Hero
Dele you must be bored at work :p

BTW, we need more smash tourney's at echhouse, especially with brawl release. I'll IKE your sonic :p

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
As far as the petition I've been hearing about it sadly, as I have seen you all have began to notice, would never work this late in development. If you check Wikipedia it says that recently Hideo Kojima (of Konami) played the game with Sakurai. Kojima thinks that the game is already complete and Nintendo could release it now and sell bajillions of copies. That means their just doing tweaks and eliminating glitches at this point.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Dele you must be bored at work :p

BTW, we need more smash tourney's at echhouse, especially with brawl release. I'll IKE your sonic :p
you can say that again. ill see your Ike and raise you a Ridley
As far as the petition I've been hearing about it sadly, as I have seen you all have began to notice, would never work this late in development. If you check Wikipedia it says that recently Hideo Kojima (of Konami) played the game with Sakurai. Kojima thinks that the game is already complete and Nintendo could release it now and sell bajillions of copies. That means their just doing tweaks and eliminating glitches at this point.
so bascially i was right about it being a guessing game from here on out

Star105

Smash Journeyman
true i know what u mean but it was just a thought about rallying support and contacting sega and/or nintendo but i knew it wouldn't work but i could hope........

Sonic......for........ brawl

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
that and its also planning, if they release it in december they'll make more sales faster, even though they would now. also it is from wikipedia.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
The release date follows a tried and true industry standard: bring a game out for the holidays, get it on some christmas lists, then you also guarantee strong sales throughout the beginning of the next year.

I am curious however: if they've already built and playtested Sonic, and are just waiting for the go-ahead from sega, how many other characters are built, waiting on some final greenlight to be in the final roster?

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't be surprised if Sonic made it. Especially with the Nintendo/Sega Olympic game comming out.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
When I watched it, and saw Kirby just standing there, I kept half expecting a blue blur to run accross the screen, so Sakurai could drive all the Sonic fans crazy - With all of us going, "Do you think that was Sonic? It could have been, D*MN YOU SAKURAI."

Phatguy

Smash Rookie
When I watched it, and saw Kirby just standing there, I kept half expecting a blue blur to run accross the screen, so Sakurai could drive all the Sonic fans crazy - With all of us going, "Do you think tha was Sonic, it could have been"
That would have been an awesome Sonic intro!!!! Don't lose hope everybody...I feel a confirmation coming soon!!!:)

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
no he'll be the bad guy after being embarassed by mario after he tried to save his career and that the fact that a fat italian plumber runs as fast as him

RDK

Smash Hero
you can say that again. ill see your Ike and raise you a Ridley
I'll see your Ike and Ridley, and raise you a Bomberman.

Wow. This thread has really degenerated in the past few weeks. Just mindless spam and idiotic one-liners by WIGZ and Suspect. I'm actually going to unsubscribe from this thread, seeing as how unless Del, Kill, Dyce, SiD, SonicMario, etc. come back, it's just going to get worse. This is the reason why all the non-spammers are at P2W.

Bye, all.

Garuda

Smash Ace
The only reason I'm not posting anything is because we've gone through pretty much EVERYTHING concerning Sonic.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
im not a spammer but im not at P2W cuz i barely came here at the end of last month...but i might soon tho. but RDK is right. stop with the spamming...we'll end up like the old Ridley thread. and anyone who cant help but retaliate, just use the ignore button. when spammers keep trying, that makes them pathetic...all i have to say about it
anywayz, the first thing i thought when i saw that cannonball fly by was Sonic...before i saw that it was a cannonball. freakin Sakurai XD
oh n i had an idea...wut would happen if Chaos ended up being ATs? i know thats not even likely to happen, but wut would? i mean Nintendogs are ATs...

EDIT: i just remembered, i am in P2W...Marth got me in (cant remember the #s at the moment)

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
oh then who cares if this thread gets closed its not like you cant make another one
it would be better for the people who havent been here for the majority of the time
*cough* del

Garuda

Smash Ace
Haha... make Sonic say "I'm waaaitiiiiiing" somewhere in the game... ah, good times... oh wait, kind of something not a lot of people would like... oh I dunno, Sonic 4 Brawl.

Hey, Phatboy, how did you adjust your sig so that your image fits? For the life of me, I just can't get it right. I've tried resizing it, it did little to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom