• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinn

Smash Lord
just thought id get everyone on there toes...it works better on gayfaqs but the n***** banned me lol
Zhēn de ma? I can't imagine why...

I get the feeling that if they were gonna update Sonic, it would be about a month before the game came out for maximum hype value. But who knows?

Sinn

Smash Lord
what about my mom? lol
Méi guānxi ^-^;

And I dunno if Sonic would be kept secret. It would be such a great marketing tactic to advertise the two of them in a game where they can actually fight each other. I'm all for him being an unlockable, but I think they could sell even more games if everyone knows that he's in the game from the get go.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Heh, Japanese, no. I speak Mandarin Chinese. Fluently, also a no. Pretty poorly, in fact. And I forget vocab constantly. It will be a miracle if I ever pass this course.

Dammit, twenty minutes left before I sleep...update, **** you!

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
well, the update is two hours late and counting. that's twice as late as the Ike one, I think. this one should be a big one.

i actually think that Sakuraiis gonna post two today, like he did for pokemon trainer. maybe a special move which has a bit of a different flavour

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
then you shall here the unconcious bodies of millions of smash fans, hitting the floor as they faint in shock (whether it be delight or sadness)

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I don't think the updates being late have anything to do with how big they are. DK's final smash was an hour late, and Pokemon Trainer was probably the biggest update yet and it was right on time. I think they're just late sometimes due to technical problems.

SiD

Smash Master
Well, a definite welcome update. BTW, for the record, I didn't stay up to see it, I went bowling and just got back.

I suck at bowling. I got around 54 both games. :(

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Well, a definite welcome update. BTW, for the record, I didn't stay up to see it, I went bowling and just got back.

I suck at bowling. I got around 54 both games. :(
54?! nah jus kidding, i only do good at the end of games for some reason...

anywayz: awesome update!!!! XD sux for the Diddy/Dixie fans (including me) but i think he'll be better off solo anywayz. it sux tho for me. i didnt even get the feeling of shock when i saw it...only because im pissed right now...bleh

EDIT: almost forgot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONYX!!!XD look u get Diddy Kong for your birthday haha. also sexy new sig XD

Del Money

Smash Champion
The words "fool" and "ninny" should only be directed at Reggie.
i guess you bring up an interesting point but please stop double-posting. youve gained alot of respect for your incredibly well-done moveset but the double-posting has to go
Where...?? I can't see him and never will, because he aint in it!
whats it like waking up every morning knowing that youre a peckerhead?
The only reason I'm not posting anything is because we've gone through pretty much EVERYTHING concerning Sonic.
true
even his stages that could be in? wat about his music? and items?
yes
What....did you look down your pants?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Robotnik on a machine of course.
i dunno about additional 3rd party aspects being incorporated into the SE adventure mode for the 3rd party characters. but then again maybe that small clip confirmed Snake for brawl in the E3 06 brawl trailer wasnt just for trailer purposes. Sakurai with the mindgames again...
*DOES A DMX GROWL*
omg i mightve **** myself
As has been said hundreds of times, Sonic's FS should/will be Super Sonic.
trust me, if people in general learned how to pay attention, George W. Bush wouldnt be in office right now
EDIT: almost forgot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONYX!!!XD look u get Diddy Kong for your birthday haha. also sexy new sig XD
ah ok, happy birthday Onyx. lucky mofo getting Diddy for your b-day. DIDDY=AWESOME. my b-days tomorrow *sigh* why couldnt Sakurai have waited? now ill probably get something lame like tutorial on shielding and rolling

Sonic 4 Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
ah ok, happy birthday Onyx. lucky mofo getting Diddy for your b-day. DIDDY=AWESOME. my b-days tomorrow *sigh* why couldnt Sakurai have waited? now ill probably get something lame like tutorial on shielding and rolling

Sonic 4 Brawl
@Del: Sakauri hates you doesn't he.

@k!llsw!itch: I KNEW IT! I knew chao were in the crowd on the previous screenshots! I didn't expect Flickys to appear on the crowd though. (What was the last game they were in besides Sonic Mega Collection?)

Sonic 4 Brawl, Screw X-Play and their Game Franchises that need to Die skit...

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
New Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games screenshots!

http://kotaku.com/photogallery/mariosonic822/

Well, some of you have probably seen them, but for everyone else here they are.
Oh, yeah. I had almost forgotten about that, too. The graphics are kinda bad - hopefully they're still under development?

On a side note, shouldn't Sonic pretty much always win any footraces/hurdles/etc.? I mean, come on.

Del Money

Smash Champion
screw M&SatOG. that may very well be the deconfirmation of Sonic in brawl...and its not like the game will be any good anyways...its the friggin OLYMPICS. not even Miyamoto can save M&SatOG

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
screw M&SatOG. that may very well be the deconfirmation of Sonic in brawl...and its not like the game will be any good anyways...its the friggin OLYMPICS. not even Miyamoto can save M&SatOG
how is it the deconfirmation of sonic in brawl? you would think it wouls be the other way around

SonicMario

Smash Master
Isn't Miyamoto helping by supervising it? I don't think Miyamoto would think on putting Mario in a game that is gonna suck. I'm sure Miyamoto is doing all he can to stop the recent stupidiness (If that is even a word) of Sega. Unless... IT IS WHAT SEGA IS PLANNING ALL ALONG! They are trying to make Mario look just as bad as Sonic! So they can prove their mascot can still be equal to Mario. :scared:

If that war goes on again, i wouldn't be able to take sides. My username have both in it! I only have Sonic named 1st because MarioSonic just doesn't sound as good as SonicMario. I'M NEUTRUAL!

Sonic 4 Brawl, sorry for the pointless speculation on Sega's REAL intentions... or not.

EDIT: @Del: You must be in that same dark mood trip that the"That's not in the cards at the moment" statement did to you

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Miyamoto helping by supervising it? I don't think Miyamoto would think on putting Mario in a game that is gonna suck. I'm sure Miyamoto is doing all he can to stop the recent stupidiness (If that is even a word) of Sega. Unless... IT IS WHAT SEGA IS PLANNING ALL ALONG! They are trying to make Mario look just as bad as Sonic! So they can prove their mascot can still be equal to Mario. :scared:

If that war goes on again, i wouldn't be able to take sides. My username have both in it! I only have Sonic named 1st because MarioSonic just doesn't sound as good as SonicMario. I'M NEUTRUAL!

Sonic 4 Brawl, sorry for the pointless speculation on Sega's REAL intentions... or not.

EDIT: @Del: You must be in that same dark mood trip that the"That's not in the cards at the moment" statement did to you
If there's one thing Sega's good at, it's destroying a brand/franchise. On that note, Sonic and the Secret Rings is an excellent game. Sega needs to get their act together - after all, they already have the superior mascot.

*Braces for flaming*

SonicMario

Smash Master
If there's one thing Sega's good at, it's destroying a brand/franchise. On that note, Sonic and the Secret Rings is an excellent game. Sega needs to get their act together - after all, they already have the superior mascot.

*Braces for flaming*
If you want to brace for flaming, say that in a Mario thread. But IMO:

Mario = Sonic.

And some people wouldn't agree around here that SatSR was a good game. Go ask SiD, he says it sucks.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman

*Braces for flaming*
yeah haha u would think a a blue spikey hedghog would be superior to a short stalky plumber :laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
youre damm right...everyday that something as key as Sonic's inclusion in brawl goes ignored, i get less confident. like ive said before, the only 3rd party character id be shocked if he didnt make it in was Mega Man. Sega just seems way to prone to screwing over the Sonic fans, especially since theyve had the practice
lol imagine if sonic was is mario strikers, that would be awesome
what are you on?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom