• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah, been pondering that one for hours.

Anyway, I bet if Sonic's in, his appearance in the new Single player will be teh awesome. Probably run in to save someone, like that fatass mario. I wonder if characters will talk in it, I hope so. Seemed stupidly silent in the video last night. I realize Mario wouldn't talk, but Zelda/Peach should have said something.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Green Hill would be my first choice. second would be Station Square..tho i dont really see it as a stage (unless they make it some ripoff FourSide)
Music from SA2 would be sick (City Escape is cool XD)
Power Ring...i dunno. there might not even be items from Sonic except possible ATs (Tails and Knuckles)
speaking of ATs...my question earlier: wut would Chao do if they were somehow in Brawl???

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry to say that I don't... if we find out that he's in when we find out that he's in, it will be through playing the game, not Sakurai letting us know. Makes me sad.
In reality, we'd probably find out from players in Japan (assuming they get Brawl first).

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
I dunno, fly around and annoy the piss out of you until you die like Omochao.
hahaha thatd be funny.
n talking would be cool. all the cutscenes would look ******** without it...
In reality, we'd probably find out from players in Japan (assuming they get Brawl first).
as we were talking about earlier, that has already been said...wow even little things like that. everything really has been discussed...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Japan gets it the 22nd of November. 10 days where they actually will be better than the US rather than just thinking they are and not actually being right about it. lol
Do we have someone that lives in Japan that is at Smash Boards?

Sonic 4 Brawl, Ridley Extremists on the Humiliation of their lives.

SiD

Smash Master
Has that release date even been confirmed? Cause last I heard it was a rumor. Nintendo has been releasing alot of things in America first in the past few years.

SiD

Smash Master
I'm sorry, where was the nintendo made? snes? n64, ps1,ps2,gamecube, and wii?

good god.
What the hell does that have to do with anything? We aren't necesarrily better at something if it was made in America, your quote is fail.

And don't lie RDK, he's definitely stupid.

Phatguy

Smash Rookie
Hey, Phatboy, how did you adjust your sig so that your image fits? For the life of me, I just can't get it right. I've tried resizing it, it did little to nothing.

Haaaaaa "Phatboy"!!!!! Yur a funny guy hahaha:chuckle: NOT!!! jk.....to tell you the truth my sig has more than just that image.....It cuts off for me too and I can't figure out why!!!!:mad: If you find something out let me know....

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
What the hell does that have to do with anything? We aren't necesarrily better at something if it was made in America, your quote is fail.
I suppose it was kind of a strawman. Instead of saying that that was a ridiculously ignorant thing to say, I attacked his comment from the angle of "without the country we're supposedly better than, we couldn't even have this discussion".

So I'll just put it simply: A post like that **** near flames itself.

Edit: in respect to the response my quote got, I apologize for commenting about the America thing.

But back on topic, as a boss for Sonic, would you prefer fighting just Dr. Robotnik? Or Robotnik on a machine? Maybe you would rather he not be the boss at all.

**Attempting to change the subject**

RDK

Smash Hero
No no, I understand you weren't talking about him. I think you're reading it the wrong way, but it's whatever.

@WIGZ

And where the hell did you hear that America got the first Wii?

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
I will officially give a cookie to the person who brings this thread back on topic.

However, after they do, I will attempt to hijack this thread into a discussion on exactly what kind of cookie it will be, the method of shipping, and whether or not Peach wears grandma panties.

Proceed.

RDK

Smash Hero
We did get the Wii first dude.

Lol @ behemoth
Ah. Well, call me a monkey's uncle. NVM, then--carry on.

Sonic 4 Brawl

I will officially give a cookie to the person who brings this thread back on topic.
See above sentence.

Where's my cookie, b*tch? And it had better be peanut butter. *DOES A DMX GROWL*

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
what should be sonic's final smash, oatmeal raisin, envelope, are they even panties
= win.

For sonic's final smash, the bumpers from sonic spinball appear randomly around the stage and he bounces around so quickly he's almost a blur. This shakes the screen so much, the smash ends with the word TILT displayed on the screen.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
high hopes for sonic in this tension building update...

However, what are the chances of it being a returning character? just by the off chance? maybe Captain Falcon for his rather long delay in confirmation?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I guess, what could be cooler than Super Sayin Sonic?
What could be cooler than Super Sonic?

Super Sayin Sonic.

You see what I did there? It looks easy, but it's not.

Sinn

Smash Lord
shh! sonics comin in the update...thats why its so late...
Whatever the reason, it's doing a terrible job at feeding my addiction right now. Though a character update would be divine, and it DOES seem like they update later on days they do that...

If they put Sonic in Brawl (which I expect) and DON'T have Super Sonic be his final smash, I'ma be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom