• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
if sonics in brawl u can "suspect" alot of people maining him.

i can see all the melee pros playin as him in a brawl tourney now....

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
heh, for some reason i found using the word fool like that funny. i used it in class once directed at my friend and anyone around who heard started laughing...
anywayz: tonights update should be good. well im hoping so. if it were to be Sonic? that would so pwn...but i dont think he'll be an update til after Brawl is out (but i still have high hopes on him being in it tonight.)
and yes, Reggie's speeches do suck

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
..how true. Nintendo needs a new frontman(eagerly points at himself).
One thing I will say for him, is that he has spearheaded Nintendo's push into more mature games. I was working at a game store when he filled the position, and my nintendo rep brought me a Donkey Kong shot glass, then told me the upcoming Resident Evil 4 would feature the first curse word in a Nintendo game.

He's corny as hell, but it could be worse.

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
One thing I will say for him, is that he has spearheaded Nintendo's push into more mature games. I was working at a game store when he filled the position, and my nintendo rep brought me a Donkey Kong shot glass, then told me the upcoming Resident Evil 4 would feature the first curse word in a Nintendo game.

He's corny as hell, but it could be worse.
So very true...but I still like the idea of him being the new sandbag:laugh:

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
"In a recent Spanish interview, Masahiro Sakurai, creator of "Super Smash Bros Brawl", has confirmed that the famed character Sonic the Hedgehog is 'already in the game', but is waiting for Segas consent before anything further can happen. Unfortunately, he has given Sega until Thursday, July 26th to comply due to the quickly coming release date.

Don't get your hopes down, though; Maybe Sega will be kind enough to allow it, considering Nintendo allowed them to put Mario in the upcoming "Mario vs. Sonic" game."

Anyone seen this yet.

SonicMario

Smash Master
OMG! The original Ridley thread was closed! That makes us the biggest thread about a possible character still standing!:pimp:

On Topic: I should say Sonic 4 Brawl so this one deosn't go the same fate.

SONIC 4 BRAWL!!!!

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
Espio? Don't get me wrong; he's cool and all but we need Sonic first.

And personally I hope we get Shadow before Espio cuz Shadow is the freakin man!

Eh... I mean hedgehog.

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
Yeah...and Shadow's the Ultimate Lifeform. He's the only one who can use chaos powers without the aid of an emerald and if you even want to talk about Final Smash he doesn't need to go super...he can just remove the rings on his wrists which serve as limiters and open up a ca--whole case of whoop a$$!!!

But like I said I think Espio's sweet...just not as sweet as Shadow. Honestly though I like Espio better than Sonic.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Yeah...and Shadow's the Ultimate Lifeform. He's the only one who can use chaos powers without the aid of an emerald and if you even want to talk about Final Smash he doesn't need to go super...he can just remove the rings on his wrists which serve as limiters and open up a ca--whole case of whoop a$$!!!

But like I said I think Espio's sweet...just not as sweet as Shadow. Honestly though I like Espio better than Sonic.
i just got pwned

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
Wow...I totally thought I was the only one! Me too; I definately thought of the heartless at first. And now with that minister we sorta have a big badguy.

Feel sorta sorry for Mario though...that looked like it hurt.

I wonder how they would tie sonic into the Subspace Emissary?

SonicMario

Smash Master
(sigh)....

Another Day, another 24 hours with excitement for Sonic being in Brawl still not being confirmed. When will he do it?
Ah well, this update was interesting. Deconfirmed R.O.B. and possibly Petey. But once again, our prayers are still unanswered.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
well why don't we get a pettiton for him to be in brawl?

...... never mind there isn't enough time if he isn't already in the game......

Sonic for Brawl!!!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Celsco, many people didn't see the Pokemon Trainer coming. Chances are Sonic's going to be in the game since he's the most requested third party character and Sakurai himself said he'd like to see Sonic in Brawl. I think Sonic's going to be in Brawl. Many people do. That's why we're waiting for the random Sonic update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom