• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Samus Player List & Recent Results Thread - Updated 2/10/13

Litt

Samus
This is the :star: *NEW* :star: official list of players that main Samus in the Super Smash Bros. Melee community. This thread will also be featuring noticeable results of fellow Sami in recent tournaments!
Original thread idea and thread Design goes to the man who made this list possible:
RECENT RESULTS SECTION
Post in the following format and I'll update the list in the first post(the lists in each region are in no particular order):
Username/tag [preferred or most used color] - Region*
*Please post your Region as one that I have listed in large, bold, orange font*
:samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2:
Pacific West
HugS [Salmon]
Darrel [Gravity]
hugQ [Black]
Andymosity [Gravity]
Alfredo [Varia]
Anto [Salmon]
duals [Gravity]
Dark Mike [Varia]
The Prime [Gravity]
3Years [Unknown]
Juan [Black]
Book [Gravity]
Tare Bear [Multi]
Azeem [Black]
Corigames [Varia]
Adict [Salmon]
DRGN [Black]
Tapez [Varia]
The Blind Hobo [Black]
Jago [Black]
Atlantic South
ihavespaceballs [Green]
Phanna [Gravity]
The Red Sparrow [Varia]
Plup [Black]
Alpha [Salmon]
esam [Black]
Rohins [Green]
Reno [Unknown]
c-po [Green]
ph00tbag [Varia]
Fair [Gravity]
Cyner [Gravity]
McNinja [Green]
Pi [Gravity]
Max [Varia]
bavid [Black]
Atlantic North
Alukard [Green]
DJ Nintendo [Salmon]
Rhan [Gravity]
Jimmy [Green]
Spamus [Varia]
Zimbagwe [Green]
Lite [Green]
Pockets [Gravity]
terranoia [Varia]
Ace Mazta [Black]
AlexTriad [Varia]
SeriousBubba [Varia]
ycz6 [Green]
Robin [Gravity]
Knut [Salmon]
ChiboSempai [Gravity]
Midwest
deeznutz [Green]
duck [Gravity]
CA$H [Gravity]
Tyser [Black]
Echo [Salmon]
Rat [Varia]
Watty [Black]
Amanze [Varia]
Mushroomring [Gravity]
Nova [Green]
Akuma [Black]
Cera [Gravity]
Fro [Varia]
Gunpunch [Varia]
Roux [Gravity]
Canada East
Lanowen [Varia]
Omni [Varia]
Canada West
Geist [Varia]
AIDS [Black]
edgeluca [Multi]
Violence [Green]
Chocolate Thunder [Black]
Patooty [Black]
Solaris [Multi]
Mexico
WokeR [Varia]
Caribbean
Abcool [Varia]
Europe
Cyr [Gravity]
Eagle [Black]
.tea [Salmon/Gravity]
Fauster Fayk [Gravity]
Q [Unknown]
NeMo [Green]
Melt [Salmon]
Jerk [Varia]
Australia

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I need:

• info on people who've since retired
  • info on people listed who no longer main samus/main another character
  • suggestions
  • color corrections
  • name corrections

P.S. Put a lot of time into it, so please enjoy this thread. Sticky possibly? =D And Mods if you see this I think I as well as the other Sami would like to see the previous Samus thread re-named or removed. Title suggestion "The Official Samus Player List Circa 2011 and prior"

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Hahaha okay, I guess you're doing it now.

I hope you stick to it and this doesn't become like the rest of the lists. (I said this to Andymosity too lol)
I hope so too.

I´m pretty sure that Marcus90 is retired. Right now Cyr, Eagle and myself are the top samus players over here.

By the way I use Gravity and Salmon but who cares. ;D
Removed Marcus90, added Eagle. Do you know what color Eagle uses?

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
I always use chocolate Samus.

If you're serious about making a new list, I think it'd be better to do a complete revamp and delete everyone that might not be active anymore.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I always use chocolate Samus.

If you're serious about making a new list, I think it'd be better to do a complete revamp and delete everyone that might not be active anymore.
I'm down for removing some names but I don't know many Sami and I'm still relatively new to the smash scene. Post the names of people I have listed who no longer play or have been MIA for a while now.

What would you like as your tag? Location?

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I'm Eagle. Yeah, sorry, should've clarified.

I don't know a lot of Samus players either, so I can't help you there. I imagine you could just put everyone who hasn't confirmed themselves active recently in a separate list and put them on the real list if you see them in tournament results/if they post, etc.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I could make a separate list "Status Pending" or so but I feel that would cut off half the list. Some of the Samus mains we have rarelyyyy post. It wouldn't be fair. But I'm also pretty sure a good quarter of the current list don't main her consistently or still play.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
I could make a separate list "Status Pending" or so but I feel that would cut off half the list.
It shouldn't be about the numbers, anyway.

Some of the Samus mains we have rarelyyyy post. It wouldn't be fair.
<shrug> I did mention tournament results, too. I guess it depends what you want this list to accomplish. Is it a list of active Samus users that go to tournaments? A list of people who 'main' Samus? A Samus color survey? Something else entirely?

I mean, looking through the old list, there's a fair amount of unknown people (I'd be one of them too, if I had posted there) who posted there and are never really heard from again. But yeah, I mean, if you just want a list of people who've played Samus at some point, that's fair enough.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I'd much rather a list of current tournament attending or recent tournament attending Sami. I think others can agree also. I'll take out the color survey part lol it was a bit confusing to setup too. Easier on my part.

McNinja

Smash Ace
KnihT changed his name to Pi. Both names are on the list so just delete KnihT in Atl South. Btw Pi plays gravity

:phone:

AntoPark

Smash Lord
There're two more sami in pac west.

Tapez played default samus and The Blind Hobo plays black samus.

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
goood **** man. i had been thinking about posting my stuff on the old thread, but i realized there would be no point. u_u

anyway..info..
Knut [Salmon]
Atl North

@iRobinhoood are you the purple samus player i had samus dittos with in bracket about 3 no johns ago? i'm just curious and have been meaning to ask you.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
@iRobinhoood are you the purple samus player i had samus dittos with in bracket about 3 no johns ago? i'm just curious and have been meaning to ask you.
No but this could have been the same guy I ditto'd at Collision 5 in Scarsdale. He said he played Purple Samus but allowed me to keep my color because he joined my setup and I was already Purple Samus. Kinda short, black hair, looked spanish/mexican but was actually from Guam. He had a purple hat that day if it helps.

I'll be at Battlegrounds LI Melee Tournament next Sunday though.

add me to...I guess alberta is Canada West

and my tag is 'Solaris'

and [multi]
Updated.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
You need to add Fauster Fayk from France. He uses the Gravity suit (and actually pretends he plays MegaMan) :facepalm:

There's also Q from Sweden, but I don't know which color he uses. In Spain, NeMo played Green Samus. I know that's he's still active on the spanish boards, but I don't know if he still plays as there are few tournaments in Spain at the moment. And in Italy, you have Melt. He plays Salmon Samus, and he still plays, even though the Italian scene is not active at all.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
You need to add Fauster Fayk from France. He uses the Gravity suit (and actually pretends he plays MegaMan) :facepalm:

There's also Q from Sweden, but I don't know which color he uses. In Spain, NeMo played Green Samus. I know that's he's still active on the spanish boards, but I don't know if he still plays as there are few tournaments in Spain at the moment. And in Italy, you have Melt. He plays Salmon Samus, and he still plays, even though the Italian scene is not active at all.
Updated OP.

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
No but this could have been the same guy I ditto'd at Collision 5 in Scarsdale. He said he played Purple Samus but allowed me to keep my color because he joined my setup and I was already Purple Samus. Kinda short, black hair, looked spanish/mexican but was actually from Guam. He had a purple hat that day if it helps.

I'll be at Battlegrounds LI Melee Tournament next Sunday though.

Updated.
yea it was definitely that guy that i played then lol. he was definitely wearing a funky *** hat.
and SWAG, i'll see you t BattleGrounds! are you coming with anyone?

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Yes I should be. I'll be traveling with potentially 3 other ppl. But me and this other guy, a Peach main, are definite. We're also most likely going to bring a setup or two. We'll be arriving a little late though, close to when signups for singles ends.

I've had to discuss this with the TO to see if we could make signups in time.

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
they've been pretty good with delaying signups to make sure everyone who's on their way can enter. i'll probably get there a little early. so if you'd like my number to hit me up and lemme know when you'll be arriving, i'll talk to the TO and tell him to delay it longer for you guys.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
they've been pretty good with delaying signups to make sure everyone who's on their way can enter. i'll probably get there a little early. so if you'd like my number to hit me up and lemme know when you'll be arriving, i'll talk to the TO and tell him to delay it longer for you guys.
That would be, awesome. I'll send you a PM as the tourney date approaches.

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Hey Samus Boards. This thread is awesome. Looks like a pretty neat way to keep smallish mid-tier communities active. I like it, and I might steal it for Wigi's.

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh sup. I'm in this thread.

Yeah I main Samus now guys. Nice to know someone thinks about me. lol

Rarely play this game though.

Top Bottom