• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Samus Player List & Recent Results Thread - Updated 2/10/13

Smash Journeyman
lol, you think ycz + xpilot and sora + lemon will be that easy? o_O

Litt

Samus
lol, you think ycz + xpilot and sora + lemon will be that easy? o_O
hahahaha not easy, but spawn and I beat ycz and xpilot at 2 mass madnesses ago, so we could certainly do it again, as for sora and lemon, I think we beat them like 3 mass madnesses ago

BBOY15

Smash Apprentice
Welp I main Samus and I don't quite consider myself pro, but I'm probably one of the 10 best Samus players in Maine. Likely top 5. Just might be top 3. MAYBE top 2. This is just going by the fact that I've now been to the competitive Melee scene and haven't heard of any other Samus players. There aren't many pro players in Maine though... Anyways I go by BBOY and I play green samus.

Last edited:

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Uh..Hi. I'm Mervis. I'm a trash-tier Samus player.

That's about it!

xleo_samusx

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm Leo, new Samus main from Pittsburgh. I'm the best Samus MAIN here but some top players are better as her as a secondary because they are really good at Melee in general. No great results yet but I play green samus.

Morgue

Smash Cadet
Hey 343! Good to see you. I never officially announced myself to the forum.
Hello forum! I'm Captain [Morgan], but my tag is CPT. I play gravity suit (light purple). Representing Milwaukee, WI, USA. One of like...3 Melee Sami in the city, woooo~

Anfantast

Smash Rookie
I usually play at local universities like GMU, but been thinking about going to places like Xanadu or Clarendon.
Oh sweet, I used to go to the GMU weeklies so I wonder if we've met xD

If you are thinking about attending locals, Charlottesville has a weekly every Monday and usually Junebug and SmashG0d participate. Redd, Milkman and Cyrain sometimes come too but they usually prefer the VCU Weekly in Richmond.

rye_un

Smash Cadet
Oh sweet, I used to go to the GMU weeklies so I wonder if we've met xD

If you are thinking about attending locals, Charlottesville has a weekly every Monday and usually Junebug and SmashG0d participate. Redd, Milkman and Cyrain sometimes come too but they usually prefer the VCU Weekly in Richmond.
Yeah I've their stream before and I want to do someday! Maybe we can Samus ditto XD

Kushamo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2165-5525-1625
Don't think I've posted here - I'm a GA Samus main, been playing for a few months now. I mostly use orange skin. I play under the tag Ben%, but so far I've only been to one tournament. I'm going to college next year (UGA), so hopefully I'll be able to play with more people.

HEADHNTR

Smash Rookie
Sup peeps. West Australian Samus player here, usually go by the tag of Khatulu. I play green Samus. only just picked her up so im pretty trash right now

shrub

Smash Rookie
I doubt that this list is being updated, but I'll throw my info here for the hell of it.

Tag: shrub
Colour: Green
Area: Canada East

Surfer Jesus

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow Samus mains:

Tag: Surfer Jesus
Color: Green
Region: West Michigan/ live in Kalamazoo

I'm relatively new to the competitive scene, I started around eight or nine months ago; I was exposed to the scene by my former college dorm roommate Ginger, who is #5 in the Michigan PR. I went to a handful of tourneys in the fall, I only was streamed at I believe my third tournament which was my first as a Samus main. I recently got back from a study abroad trip and am active again, hopefully I will get on stream soon and have some better gameplay to show.

OllyD

Smash Cadet
NNID
Armitada
Hopefully this is being updated!

Name: OllyD
Region: Canada East
Colour: Varia/Orange

8cLopZ

Smash Rookie
NNID
cLo.248
3DS FC
3711-8465-2905
Cloz
Atlantic South
Green Samus all day

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
tldr; I play samus, i had a samus forever but about a month ago decided to main her and ive done better with her than anyone else. My tag is Faxx, Atlantic South (Florida) also Pi and plup play sheik now :/

Edit: Pi is a samus again i think

Last edited:

Hulkbust3r

Smash Rookie
Well Met.

HULK / Swe / Neutral & Black

Samus is my waifu and you all are borrowing her. Remeber that.

Last edited:

J-Flo 16

Smash Rookie
NNID
jjoker65
Tag: J-Flo
Region: West (Reno, NV to be exact)
Color: Purple (would be blue if the color was there)

Got into the competitive scene fairly recently (about a year and a half ago) and I occasionally go to my local tourneys. I still have trouble making it past the first few rounds of a 16 man tournament, but I get better each time. I used to mostly play Project M with buddies and was pretty decent at it. But I was good with odd characters that either don't exist in melee or are much worse in melee, like Sonic and Ness. So I had little skill sets to translate over to Melee. I had messed around with Samus in PM and decided to pick her up as my Melee main. And it's worked out pretty well. No regrets.

Bell Pepper

Smash Rookie
OhboyOhboy.
Tag: Bell Pepper
Color: Varia
Region: New England

I am trash, only been playing for about a year or so. But I've made a lot of progress in the last six months.

mistgun.fgc

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nin_Ghost
Tag: RNG | Mistgun
Color: Purple, Pink, Orange
Region: West Coast (559)

Mid-level Samus. Routinely finish top 16, aiming to make that top 8 in 2016.

Mau253

Smash Rookie
Sup... new account, ive been lurking here since 2007 LOL , but im planning to be more active with this account... :D

Last edited:

Mau253

Smash Rookie
Hi Mau :) this is algebra from twitch
Sup Algebra, a while ago we had a conversation on my twitch about the forum, and i decided to check it out again LOL. and i made a new account cause i dont like my old name LOL.

Im decided to polish my Samus more than ever, and thats why im here trying to share information and recieve feedback from the forum :D

Lopsided

Smash Rookie
Sup fam I'm gonna be at GOML in like 6 days and I play Samus.

Lopsided [Orange] - Canada East

EDIT: Samus is a pocket now. Still prominent but a pocket.

Last edited:
Top Bottom