• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Samus Player List & Recent Results Thread - Updated 2/10/13

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Hello fellow Samus players! I'm Jerk, a swedish orange Samus. Not sure if I qualify to the list...?

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Updated, sorta... This thread is gonna need a hell of a lot of code updating with the new forums, hope you guys can bare for the time being.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Oh, that reminds me. I got 3rd in doubles and 9th in singles at a Virginia local with a bunch of really good players in attendance. Our 3rd place wasn't really that significant but my team beat Redd/Smash G0D in LSFs, and Redd is the best Melee player in MD/VA.

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/332810/

You might not want to do anything now, iRobbin, since they're still playing around with settings and tags and whatnot. For instance, collapses disappeared and then they became spoilers. Now they're collapses again but the old spoilers are gone. :ohwell:

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Yea so if you guys don't mind I'm gonna hold off on updating the OP for a bit until smashboards gets back together.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
That was soooo old-school, man! ;) Chillin hasn't been the best player in MD/VA for a while. Redd and others have been improving, and when he's on-point, I'd put Redd above Chillin ANY day. Redd often outplaces Chillin whenever they enter the same tourney, I think.

One example: [collapse=East Coast Elites Monthly]
Melee Singles:
1: Cyrain ($102.00) :falcomelee:
2: Redd ($51.00) :foxmelee:
3: Milkman ($14.00) :foxmelee:
4: Chillin :foxmelee:
5: CT Zero :foxmelee:
5: Sypher :foxmelee:
7: Smash God :luigimelee: :foxmelee:
7: EPsilon :peachmelee:
9: Perry
9: Bubbaking :samusmelee:
9: Sunshine!
9: JU4N :falcomelee:
13: Rivertems
13: Dserb :marth:
13: Hot$
13: Arcadia
17: Napolesky[/collapse]

In the latest large Melee regional we had, Redd was the highest-placing MD/VA player, although Chillin never entered. :ohwell: It was also our first tourney for current PRs, so I think as of now, Redd's on top:
[collapse=The HYPERphoenix Super Tourney Deluxe ++]
1: Mew2King :marthmelee: :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :falconmelee:
2: Eggm :foxmelee:
3: Redd :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
4: Smash G 0 D :luigimelee:
5: Velocity :drmario:
5: DoH :peachmelee:
7: Vist :luigimelee:
7: Bones0 :falcomelee:

Winners R2 Pools:
9: Sunshine!
9: The Doug
9: JU4N
9: Oro
13: Metal Reeper
13: ChRed2AKrisp
13: dkuo
13: Wenbobular
17: Big Wenz
17: Brewster
17: Fortune
17: Emma Watson's Boyfriend
21: MinQ

Losers R2 Pools:
22: GIMR
22: Xanatos
22: DJ
22: bubbaking
26: Flamingo
26: Dee
26: Juan
26: EPsilon933
30: INK
30: hot$
30: Darkflame
30: Oza
34: LittleBoyLarry
34: Tongs
34: BSTUK
34: Papa Paint
38: Jippythelion
38: The Squig
38: 20%
38: Whiteboy
42: MALVM MALVM[/collapse]

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Sooo, if possible, I think I'd just like my tag to be switched (again) to just Bubbaking. It's easier to coordinate with my SWF account and I've been entering pretty much every tourney as of late with that name. As for results, remember this?
Oh, that reminds me. I got 3rd in doubles and 9th in singles at a Virginia local with a bunch of really good players in attendance. Our 3rd place wasn't really that significant but my team beat Redd/Smash G0D in LSFs, and Redd is the best Melee player in MD/VA.

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/332810/
Well, this local (East Coast Elites) became a monthly series and I went to the April installment and did fairly well. I placed 7th in singles and 4th in doubles.
http://smashboards.com/threads/east-coast-elites-april-results.335864/

Also, we had a fairly large monthly MD/VA regional (Xanadu) last weekend and I placed 9th in singles.
http://smashboards.com/threads/xanadu-emerald-edition.336142/

Eventually, I'll work my way up into that top 5 status... :smash:

ManoxMano

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to record a friendly at Impulse then, although i want to record a close match, not a full bodying

ycz12

Smash Ace
Solid showing by Samuses at Saturday's Gamecenter tournament in Norcal. No SWF thread yet, but there were 70 entrants, and these are the bracket results, with Samuses bolded:

1: PewPewU ($57.00)
2: dajuan ($28.50)
3: sfat ($9.50)
4: DP
5: scar
5: silentspectre
7: vitaminD (Darrell)
7: ycz6
9: ky
9: tomber
9: fridgebits
9: L
13: kimimaru
13: Phil
13: catnip
13: Luis
17: dusl
17: navm
17: ahmad
17: violence
17: goop
17: carlos
17: Homemadewaffles
17: kenny
25: gar
25: oza
25: dawson
25: Pikminbutdeadly
25: $heen
25: isis

I beat Ky and L, who are both ranked in Norcal, which I'm pretty happy about. Also beat Kimimaru, a sick Yoshi main, in a recorded set, so I guess if you've been hankering for some Samus vs Yoshi action on Youtube then keep an eye on MeleePacWest.

Lost to SS in pools and Scar and Shroomed's Sheik in bracket. SS is definitely better at the matchup; I took game 1 from Scar and nearly won the set, while Jeff just ran circles around me.

I know Darrell beat L and Tomber. Dunno what else he did though.

Also, Violence and I teamed. People counterpicked Stadium against us. It was fun.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Darrell vs Tomber was recorded. Dunno about anything else. He also did really well in teams, so a bunch of those will be up too.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I'm going to update the player list but I haven't had the time to consistently update the recent results section and with my stream coming back later this month I'm going to be putting more time into streaming as well. Recent results will be temporarily unavailable but feel free to add/update more players = D

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see Europe split up into regions/countries.
Eagle switched main to Doc last time I checked. Q only mains Samus in teams.

Litt

Samus
Played with Bubbaking a little at Zenith, and Knut is taking a break from smash for a bit :'(

Top Bottom