• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official ROB Ranking Thread - A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wasn't this not allowed? Other boards have gotten threads like this locked continuous times, what makes this board any different?

Sudai

Stuff here
If they were locked in a different subsection, that is at the discretion of the designated moderator for that section. I personally feel that this thread deserves an existence as it stimulates discussion about certain players which then stimulates ROB players to be better so they can see their names higher on the list.

If you have an issue with a similar thread being closed in a different section, feel free to talk to the moderator that reigns over that section since I have no control of other character forums (aside from the Olimar forum, but that's different.)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Stingers, you would've won if you Uthrow'd instead of Fthrow'd at that like 166% at 4:45.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
No idea.

Like I said, I just gave that match away. I folded under pressure even in the face of an easy victory.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
True Sudai, it's probably instinct, my instinct is also to grab when he counters, he just had a really delayed reaction.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
uthrow would not of killed, i just went into training mode and put the marth at 157 and it did not kill. in training mode, all moves are fresh. plus, the cpu doesn't even DI in training mode.

oh, he was at 166 when he countered. maybe you're right then. still, DI.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wow you guys are nice.

Stingers, don't post vids to get my Melee Falco out there. None that are up now show how good I am. I'll show everyone what I can do, one tourney at a time.
I know I'm not the best, but I'm good and I'm getting better.

As for that last Brawl match, yeah he had me. Let's not beat him up over it. GFs are very stressful, especially if you don't play in them much (no offense Stingers). I could john about letting it get to that point because I hadn't played since the 22nd, but I don't. I did my best and got lucky that round for sure.

I support region pride also.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ally would have teched it.

(I had to do it.) The sets were actually very good, do you secondary DDD?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I actually never use DDD. Lol. I just was losing with MK and my ICs aren't good enough to take him on yet and I didn't feel my ROB would be able to win for various reasons, and DDD was the only person I could think of using.

Then I lost with DDD pretty bad so I went ROB and actually almost won. :/

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
lol@ spam
Less spam moar Rankings
Apex
Defeated VanZ
Defeated Yes
Defeated Afro Thundah
Lost to Ally
Defeated Light
Lost to Blackwaltz
Overall placing: 13th/210

Brawl is Serious Business
Defeated Negga
Defeated Moses
Defeated Swordgard
Lost to Ally
Defeated Swordgard
Lost to Ally
Overall placing: 2nd/18

My most recent tourney results, finally got who I beat/lost to at Apex thanks to Alex strife. 2nd tourney was a Canadian tourney that kinda failed, only the good players showed up at it lmao. I actually took Ally to game 5 at that tourney in grand finals(Get at me m2k), I played extremely well. I plan on posting my vids when they're ready. :)

1st set was 3-1 then 3-2, getting closer...Ally will soon taste defeat against my machine who never stops getting better mwhahaha.

Ruse

Fox
Apex
Defeated VanZ
Defeated Yes
Defeated Afro Thundah
Lost to Ally
Defeated Light
Lost to Blackwaltz
Overall placing: 13th/210

Brawl is Serious Business
Defeated Negga
Defeated Moses
Defeated Swordgard
Lost to Ally
Defeated Swordgard
Lost to Ally
Overall placing: 2nd/18

My most recent tourney results, finally got who I beat/lost to at Apex thanks to Alex strife. 2nd tourney was a Canadian tourney that kinda failed, only the good players showed up at it lmao. I actually took Ally to game 5 at that tourney in grand finals(Get at me m2k), I played extremely well. I plan on posting my vids when they're ready. :)

1st set was 3-1 then 3-2, getting closer...Ally will soon taste defeat against my machine who never stops getting better mwhahaha.
Match-up is soooooooooo in ROB's favor.
[/sarcasm]

noodles

Smash Champion
i definitly think its in ROB favor. ally is just too good but holy has been getting closer so dont be surprised to see his wins on ally pretty soon

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm assuming you guys are talking about when they're both on even ground, right?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm almost done evaluating things, so the preliminary ranking should be up pretty shortly.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I wanna know which of you ROBs will be at Genesis. I have a competent ROB here, but not many people have played it.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
9/21 at TGP May Monthly.
I would've done so much better if I didn't get paired with Snakeee first round. :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
9/21 at TGP May Monthly.
I would've done so much better if I didn't get paired with Snakeee first round. :(
no johns, TGP doesnt know anything about seeding at tourneys lol

who you beat and lost to is the important part tho, not the placing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom