• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
No one answered D'=, I don't mean to bug, but, does anyone know how to Ledge Infinate Wario? Was that proven escapable or something?

Limeee

Smash Champion
when i try to chaingrab (i usually practice against snake) alot of the time i accidentily walk instead of run, how do i get around this?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That's an odd problem. Maybe its your timing. Make sure to slam on dash only 10 frames before the animation ends. Or, just mash dash until you finally get it.

Limeee

Smash Champion
double post because i have a new question, when i am chain grabbing i noticed that when trying to shield grab (thats how i'm supposed to do it, clarification on that?) i input the commands for shield grab (i use R+A) it just does a running grab (which is bad i'm pretty sure). keep in mind that its only half the time.

am i timing it wrong? do i have to wait a little bit before pressing A or is it just an animation glitch

thanks for the help on the last question and sorry for the double post

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It's actually a grab in terms and that it will respond as a dash grab. If your shield grabbing, you will want to wait a split second, then grab. That way you will shield and grab.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
If you know you can EASILY CG anyone, and you know you wont miss, you can dash grab. If its someone you usually can't CG with ease, shieldgrab.

Limeee

Smash Champion
so what do you guys do, shield grab or dashing grab (not against marth, it makes sense to shield grab him because of up+B)

and serin its weird that you don't chain grab, but i understand why

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay, I don't know how we offend you, but its only to help you realize we have things that have been discussed. All it really takes is looking thru old and new things. And if we really hated you, you would have been called a noob and told to gtfo.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
That was more awesome than I expected. Where do you think B reversed inhales would fit into a chart V2.0?

My guess- nowhere! DDD is too awesome.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You can use B-Reversed Inhales instead of bairs if you expect your opponent to airdodge or shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom