• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MD/VA Power Rankings! Updated March 22nd.

Bones0

Smash Legend
In addition to what Chival said, if they are SHFFLing on your shield you can tilt it up to make sure your shield stun ends a little earlier (relative to when they hit the ground) and that makes the window to jump out of shield larger.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Ohh I didn't know that. Thanks guys!
I think I saw M2K do that before but I wasn't sure why. The more you know =D

Kaffei

Smash Hero
@ChivalRuse & Bones0
Wait I worded that wrong lol
I can SH nair oos it's just that I have trouble doing an actual SH nair. I keep FHing by accident

Bones0

Smash Legend
Just practice short hopping. You're holding the button in too long. Sheik's jump animation is 3 frames long, so you have to let go of the jump button by end of the 3rd frame.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Work on a better SHing technique then. Try putting your finger on the X or Y button and flicking your thumb away from it. That's a good method.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I need a teammate because Winston is retiring from teams forever or something like that

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I need a teammate. If somebody would put the effort into teaming with me, we'd actually be pretty ****. I have to have confidence in my teammate though. I think I could get a lot better at teams if I could get some more practice.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I need a teammate. If somebody would put the effort into teaming with me, we'd actually be pretty ****. I have to have confidence in my teammate though. I think I could get a lot better at teams if I could get some more practice.
Didn't Wenzel figure some strategy with you?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Just practice short hopping. You're holding the button in too long. Sheik's jump animation is 3 frames long, so you have to let go of the jump button by end of the 3rd frame.
Work on a better SHing technique then. Try putting your finger on the X or Y button and flicking your thumb away from it. That's a good method.
Thanks guys =D

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
seriously tho not that big of a deal COME ON NOW
Are you kidding? DoH is one of the best Peaches in the ****ing world dude. Having him in our region will be great. I'm super happy.

you make everything such a big deal like that falling up air which clearly wasnt that impressive :glare::glare::glare:
Sickest up-air ever? I think so.

I need a teammate because Winston is retiring from teams forever or something like that
smh

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Joe if you want to put some real effort into team chemistry I'm sure we can get over whatever lack of teamwork we currently have

Bones0

Smash Legend
There'll be a smashfest tomorrow, right? Gonna see if DJ and Voodoo want to go. Random free round robin tourney?!? :O

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
But you never come over to Kuo's, so how can we practice?
I'll start coming more if you want to try to be a legit team
Not this / next week though <_< I guess that basically rules out the rest of this year
Next year!

rhan

Smash Hero
Agh it seems like every MD/VA player uses Sheik as a team character..

But Ice Climbers? I know Chu does well but really..?

CTL17

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I remember how the IC Ness team works. Ness can heal like 50% with one IC Blizzard or something like that.

Top Bottom