• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MD/VA Power Rankings! Updated March 22nd.

hot$

Smash Ace
@ Kaffei: Haley Reinhart.
O_o thats close to my last name.. rhinehart is my last name wtf... also she is 3 days older than me.. very odd... but never heard of her until now.. hmmmm GUESS SHES NOT THAT FAMOUS?? :bee:

oh edit.. american idol.. gay lol

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah.. this week we need to figure out who is riding with who and who's driving and so on. I'll try and ask people what's up.

Drivers were looking like:
Crimson
Wenz (possibly, may work instead)
Vist?
Team Richmond's driver (idk who)
H2YL?

Anyways, we should have more than enough.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Looking to see who else is going to Zenith and has a free spot for meeeeeeeeee. TR may not be able to take me and although I'm not 100% confirmed I'd at least like to check. Thanks.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Lol that was solved quickly.

TCB says he's going so I'm going with him as of now. Vist I'm not sure, and TR is full up unless someone drops out. That's all I've heard.

Vist

Smash Champion
My plans are still up in the air at the moment but I'll hopefully know what I'm doing pretty soon.

Also, gmail changed their aim settings so I haven't been able to use aim much at all recently.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Do you have room for 2 more? DJ and I are definitely going, just need to confirm a ride and I guess book a hotel room.
Uhh sorry I'm not really in charge of the car, but Crimson said there was only one seat left last night. I don't know about now.

Top Bottom