• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MD/VA Power Rankings! Updated March 22nd.

Vist

Smash Champion
I'll probably have stuff figured out by tonight (I really don't want to have to take my crappy car tho lol). If i can go, I can most likely take bones + dj. Also, lawrence/godslafco hit me up if you are serious about going.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Should've called Bones or something <_<
Zenith was pretty tight
I think I'm going back to Falcon

Or Fox...

If it's going to happen, it should happen earlier (like at 7) so I can actually get some decent time to play. I work 9am - 5pm at a golf store. Temporary job, but I'm trying to get a position for the Summer

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Mighty justice bump of bumpings. MD/VA Melee'ers. We should post here more often.

Related topics:

1.) Rusty Omni is better than New and Improved CK.
2.) Chillin ***** MD/VA even tho' he took a break to play Brawl/SF4. Tsk, tsk, yo.
3.) MD/VA Facebook group. Join it. Invite players you know who play Melee there and to this thread.
4.) Still don't know all these new people. So which of the new bloods are the best and why?
5.) Wife and Husband should join VGBootcamp and do all of the commentaries.

that is all

g-regulate

Smash Hero
a very loose PR, in tiers but no real order

Chillin

chu tope azen

g-reg cyrain raft vist thumbs redd

doh savedge doll voodoo boss

knux, milkman, sypher, mahone, poehlcat krazyknux btree various other old heads

like i said, no real order or anything, after chu/azen/tope the consistency sorta breaks down so its difficult to really rank at the current moment. just need more placings and activity

hova

Smash Champion
md/va should never do rankings again

the original National list was awesome and it was cool to see people from your region on there. every other list has been stupid and pointless

edit: Melee Cooters?!

Omni

BRoomer
this thread is more for just **** talking, discussing anything md/va melee related, and reminding everyone that omni is better than ck

Omni

BRoomer
jelly? hell nah. that's dope that a new player is coming in using a pretty non-existent md/va character.

i get off work at like 5:30. get on that train at 5:35 at Farrgut North on the Red line. anybody nearby wanna play Melee in the evenings from time to time that's also on the red line? weekdays preferably but like im just tryna find an afterwork hangout place to play Melee till i get my own place

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
We also have thefear, he just never goes up north. He's a pretty good jigglypuff player. Recently beat me and milkman in a tournament here in Richmond.

You're also forgetting Sova on that list, namely Ether. Holy **** why is he so good.

Omni

BRoomer
yea right, u pulled that ish in Brawl like

every tournament

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
10quits

Boss is it true you 0 to death'd ee's snake and lost anyways

Edit: 10 melee's

I'll be at the next CP or whichever, i'm working on the laser tag venue again, waiting for the lady to email me back currently, the laser tag tournament was where Bones was discovered and one of my all time favorite tournaments

Top Bottom