• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MD/VA Power Rankings! Updated March 22nd.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
I don't get melee players. Melee isn't the only game in existance. Other games are fun too guise.
I'll probably come to this actually and practice.
But **** you Gas. ****. You. You're gonna make me cry driving to VA.

Other games are fun too, but I don't play them at a melee tourney because it is a MELEE TOURNAMENT. Not an mvc3 tourney. By your logic we should never have melee fests, just video game fests where everyone brings whatever they want and plays it.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm not sure, I just saw some mention of not having the next circuit event for another 6 weeks after the first one.. So hopefully man. And thanks, i know it's last minute for you guys. but would be cool if somehow anyone could show up.

Kind of unfortunate you guys don't have any tourneys.. How many active SoVA players are there anyway? roughly rather..
There's about 35 people in the area that play. Most of them have gone casual but they were once competitive. As of now we have about 15 active players that would travel out to events.

the smell of scrub is strong in this thread
MO NAY MATCH?

We should have a Soul Calibur 2 side event. :bee:
That'd be pretty fun to join. :)

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
Mahone is REALLY good now! wtf!
Yo i **** mahone

What? What the **** was the point of YOUR post?

Anyways, he beat me in a GF set today. MAD VT respect. He'll be on the PRs pretty soon.
Yo i **** u redd

Smashers around here have gotten real gay :/
There must be alot of mirrors where you've been looking, kind sir.

We should have a Soul Calibur 2 side event. :bee:
Is link legal?
:troll:

My tournament style is completely different than my friendlies style. Not because I sandbag in friendlies, but because I'm less interested in doing fun/flashy/impressive combos at a national and more worried about winning. In local tournies or friendlies it's just way more fun to show off as a fox/falco player and take risks.

Then again, I guess that kind of follows the same logic of camping in tournament and not camping in friendlies.

Anywhooooooo, Thumbs MM my Sheik with your Falcon.
And Mahone, I only ***** Darc in match 1. The other two were down to the wire...But yea, let's do it. Fox vs. Jiggs, some amount of money.
This is one big john

rhan

Smash Hero
He's pretty bad.

You definitely can chain grab his Falco with Pichu for a long as time.

It's free money.

Challenge him for 20. I promise you it'll double.

rhan

Smash Hero
Wow... I can't believe how gullible you guys are.. lmaoooo

Shaq and troll face should have been a give away..

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Wow... I can't believe how gullible you guys are.. lmaoooo

Shaq and troll face should have been a give away..
I mean yes, it was trolling. lolol good one for the millionth time.

I knew that... but I will still take your money. =D

rhan

Smash Hero
You want me to play a serious character? I think you only played my YL with your Falcon and I still kinda won that match..

Bones0

Smash Legend
Everyone in this thread is waaaaay too cocky.
Elevators may bring you down, but to me they are very uplifting.
Anyways, been giving zero attention to melee. I've been too busy being one of the best players at marvel in MD. Its not that known yet, but it will soon be known. With that said i'll MM anyone in Marvel at the next tournament. Confident in your skills? CHALLENGE ME
Hmmmmmm...

Top Bottom