• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yaeh cuz of shiz.

stripes is such a troll lol. he thrives off of people getting pissed then continues to make them even more upset while loling at his screen.

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
yaeh cuz of shiz.

stripes is such a troll lol. he thrives off of people getting pissed then continues to make them even more upset while loling at his screen.
yeah its true.

people just cant keep their little tiny mouths shut over the big internet wall

but seriously, FL>maple syrup

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I dont know what to say about shiek. She is just really annoying, good, and easy to play. I cant even play against her in friendlys anymore because Im too relaxed to smash DI that garbage.

Aesir

Smash Master
I mean, not saying you are wrong even tho I disagree. but you cant just make arbitrary statements and still contribute to the discussion.

so I guess Im saying, why do you think that.
Because I'm awesome at the ganon match up....

But no like unless that marth is like really bad at spacing, and has horrible reaction time he shouldn't be losing.

Again in my own experience I find the match up A LOT harder on smaller stages ironically, unless it's FoD then it's just funny.

What I'm trying to say is, Marth camps ganon and ganon can't really do much, unless the camping becomes predicable in which case marth deserves to lose.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
yaeh cuz of shiz.

It doesn't make me upset. :) Enjoy your ban, stripes.

As for Sheik; yeah, she is really easy to pick up and play, but then again, so is Marth...all you have to do is learn what your opponent is doing, and if you figure out how to play against him / her, then you can start realizing how to play against Sheik. And from there, you'll realize Sheik really isn't the best char in the game.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think marth is just a good character. But you can tell a really good marth from just an avg or an ok marth. It takes more to be good with marth tho. Shiek is just easy to be good with. I just think there is a difference.

Fsmash doesnt make the man lol.

Stripes is dumb

As far as ganon, I just think that he can do well against marth. but thats a fair assessment of the matchup so ill just leave it alone. Id probably go m2 against ganon anyway. I like the battle.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Because I'm awesome at the ganon match up....

But no like unless that marth is like really bad at spacing, and has horrible reaction time he shouldn't be losing.

Again in my own experience I find the match up A LOT harder on smaller stages ironically, unless it's FoD then it's just funny.

What I'm trying to say is, Marth camps ganon and ganon can't really do much, unless the camping becomes predicable in which case marth deserves to lose.
Are you? Care to MM me with your marth? lol. =)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It's not easy to be good with Sheik.

After Mew2King and Drephen I can't think of any like... good Sheiks.

I guess Mango could count because he's Mango, but seriously, nobody's actually good with her. I'm not going to say Marth is harder or anything like that, but Sheik is just easy to pick up and get to average with.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Those are really good players playing a character that is easy. So they are already better than everyone else and on top of it they just **** with ease because it takes so much more work to fight a shiek.

So it takes more effort to fight a shiek, and then even more to fight someone better than you. and then even more it they are better than you and play shiek and then you lose.

Kage Ill mm at tourney play. I dont know if I wanna do m2 or falcon tho lol. Prob m2 ganon. 5$ best of 5?

I just really believe that a shiek player can play with someone who is a little better than them due to the fact that they have to be considerably better for the match to be shifted to one side.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Those are really good players playing a character that is easy. So they are already better than everyone else and on top of it they just **** with ease because it takes so much more work to fight a shiek.

So it takes more effort to fight a shiek, and then even more to fight someone better than you. and then even more it they are better than you and play shiek and then you lose.

Kage Ill mm at tourney play. I dont know if I wanna do m2 or falcon tho lol. Prob m2 ganon. 5$ best of 5?

I just really believe that a shiek player can play with someone who is a little better than them due to the fact that they have to be considerably better for the match to be shifted to one side.
Sheik just seems to be that one matchup that you can't play against. Because really, Sheik is not as one-sided as you think. She's good, but she's nowhere near impossible to compete against. Honestly, just pick up your spacies against her and you should win.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kaostar, you are going to going to go Mewtwo on me? lol... Alright, your choice then.. but I accept. =P Or maybe you want to do 2 MMs of 2,50$ like that you can do both chars best of 5. =P

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Sheik just seems to be that one matchup that you can't play against. Because really, Sheik is not as one-sided as you think. She's good, but she's nowhere near impossible to compete against. Honestly, just pick up your spacies against her and you should win.
Haha Im not gonna argue too much there. Its not that I feel its impossible just the jabs and tilts you have to smash DI to get away and its not that its hard its just one of those things like when im going thru the motions is difficult. In tourney mode with adrenaline pumpin whatever Im not trippin too hard. I just think shiek is ****ing gay lol.
Kaostar, you are going to going to go Mewtwo on me? lol... Alright, your choice then.. but I accept. =P Or maybe you want to do 2 MMs of 2,50$ like that you can do both chars best of 5. =P
Lol. Its not as bad as u think. I like the matchup. But of course Ive never played the warrior lol. but sure Ill take the split and do two mm$ or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom