• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
Chu's good and all but is he even really considered one of the best (As in top 3) ICs anymore?

Singles ( 83 entrants + $100 pot bonus )

1: Hbox ($450.80):jigglypuff::jiggs::039:
2: M2K ($220.80):marth::sheik::fox:
3: Axe ($110.40):pikachu2::pika::pikachu::025::f928784h2::falco:
4: Jman ($55.20):fox:
5: Chillin ($27.60):fox:
5: Kage ($27.60):ganondorf:
7: Tope ($13.80):sheik:
7: ChuDat ($13.80):popo:
9: Azen:marth::sheik:
9: Hax:falcon: - Was sick
9: Tec0:sheik:
9: JesiahTEG:marth:
i"d say so

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Just ignore SDC, he is definitely trolling. If you search back he went on and on about how M2 is complete and utter trash and completely unusable like every low tier character....now I guess G&W is a beast. Also as intelliegent as he is, he says **** like when you get use to his shield its not so bad lololololol. Whether you are use to it or not....its still a tiny shield.

GW is not very good, and he dies very easily. Way too linear and needs more of a gimmick factor, a little more smoke and mirrors and he would be better.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
GaW just doesn't have the speed on his moves or the versatility to really work around opposing characters. He's kind of stuck competing in a really obvious spacing war because of how clear-cut his attacks are, and what he can do in positions.

When you toss in that he's absurdly frail and prone to being combo'd for half his life or more by all the good characters (except Peach and Puff I suppose; I'm not sure what they'd really do to him though it's worth noting his awful techs open up a lot of potential for nonsense) and you have some serious issues.

His fragility is so bad that he can't afford to lose on many exchanges. Unfortunately, it's hard to win them when you're slow and have such obvious options.

Not having a block and similar shield-based defense options also makes life difficult against faster characters.

SDC

Smash Lord
Guys, like, seriously I was trolling, as in, all that **** bout GnW/peach/whatever, not true lol. Try not to take things so seriously, remember, It's Just a Ride. ;)

And Kaos, sorry but mew2 is kinda trash. I mean I love him, I use him, but there comes a point when you just have to admit: this character isn't very good.

D

Deleted member

seriously though, mewtwo is really ****ing awful unplayable garbage. like, look at his "duck" animation, there isn't one. look at his reflector, there isn't one. look at his losing clapping animation at the end of a match, there isn't one. he just stands there looking like the incomplete character he actually is.

you know a character is trash when samus's ftilt is better than the entire character. at least GAW has usable grabs sometimes.

SDC

Smash Lord
seriously though, mewtwo is really ****ing awful unplayable garbage. like, look at his "duck" animation, there isn't one. look at his reflector, there isn't one. look at his losing clapping animation at the end of a match, there isn't one. he just stands there looking like the incomplete character he actually is.

you know a character is trash when samus's ftilt is better than the entire character. at least GAW has usable grabs sometimes.
The cold, hard truth. :(

D

Deleted member

Sup.

I play Mewtwo. I've solved the tilt problem since 2006.

#OKBYE
blatantly outplaying your opponents is only a solution until you can't outplay them anymore. having to outplay your opponent to win is what a bad match-up is all about.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol i dont know about it and yet im the one whos right? peachs lightness is common knoledge dude, its basic stuff, if you want to deny reality be my guest
Her weight is 80, equal to that of Zelda and Sheik. Her resistance to initial knockback is the exact same as those two.
Her gravity, normal falling speed acceleration, is 0.08 and lower than that of Sheik, whose gravtiy is 0.12, which is more significant in determining Vertical Knockback Endurance. Captain Falcon's gravity is 0.13, Falco's 0.17, and Fox's 0.23. Captain Falcon only lives longer than Fox/Falco vertically because he has ~30-40% higher weight/initial knockback resistance.

Don't be stupid. Also, "LOL I WAS TROLLING" to cover up your blatant stupidity doesn't work outside of 4chan.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah that's simply putting more effort into posts after everyone thinks you're an idiot.

Top Bottom