• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Pichu's recovery is actually a lot better than Pikachu's.

He doesn't get punished when you force him to land on stage, which is kind of the major exploitable weakness of Pikachu's.
I think the major exploitable weakness in Pikachu's recovery is the fact that his hurtbox extends horizontally and vertically multiple times during his up B. Doesn't seem like much of a big deal but I've heard many Pikachu players complain about it.

Not sure if Pichu's does the same thing because nobody gives a **** about Pichu.

Exelcior

Smash Rookie
I think the major exploitable weakness in Pikachu's recovery is the fact that his hurtbox extends horizontally and vertically multiple times during his up B. Doesn't seem like much of a big deal but I've heard many Pikachu players complain about it.

Not sure if Pichu's does the same thing because nobody gives a **** about Pichu.
I think his worst weakness is when he hits the stage. If Pikachu Up+B's into the stage he gets so much lag, it's hard NOT to punish it. You can avoid it by Up+B'ing above the stage but that still leaves you open when you are falling in a helpless state toward the ground. This is why it's a much better option to just sweet spot the ledge most of the time.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol

guys

if you

really

REALLY

want to

separat
e

your thoughts

HARD

CORE

then just be

a
giant

douc
hebag

and

press

that spacebar

button

you know

on your keyboard

a millio
n

times

until people get th
e

point

or the thread gets locked.

Beat!

Smash Master
I think pressing the enter key would accomplish the same thing much faster than pressing spacebar would.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol

i liked icg too, but ppl's posting styles come and go. some of u guys never got to see my spamming days LOLLOLO

my favorite right now is poundslap, that guy's freakin hilarious ROFL. i used to think he was stupid but now i think his worship of armada is soooo over the top it's hilarious and i can't tell if he's being serious or trolling. legit

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
oh what was a vaguely interesting topic...

oh yeah.

Falcon vs. Peach in the tier list

Should Peach truly be above Falcon?

Go go go

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i agree. lots of people are saying nowadays that "falcon sucks" but i think he's pretty good with a major flaw (lack out oos options). other characters are just better.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Falcon beats Peach, but Peach has better matchups with the higher tiers (besides Marth) and ***** ICs.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The commonplace perception of Falcon as an all or nothing character is strange to me, because some of the most successful Falcon styles in development right now are mostly big into abusing Falcon's range and speed to play a really strong poking / keep out game.

I think the ability to land big punishes off pokes is a large part of what makes Falcon good. And he doesn't really need to do a whole lot to get a big punish. So long as you've slotted "Knee" or "Dair" somewhere into your combo, it's probably a big punish. Uairs are also very good. People grossly underrate Falcon's edgeguarding... especially vs anyone that takes a while to recover, or vs anyone that has onstage recovery lag. Reverse Knees hurt.

He also has the speed to keep people from trying certain camping strategies, which is a big problem for Peach in a whole lot of MUs.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I feel like falcon's bair is vastly underrated.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
falcon's bair is good, i don't really see how it can be used any more than it is right now to change his play though.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I think comboing into reverse bair for no reason at all is pretty nifty.
I don't think nifty is the word I'd use... Probably "silly". Except in a "probably has some kind of competitive application" silly.

Top Bottom