• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Marth Skype Chat

FireFly

Smash Lord
my skype is dastomahawk

I have a $50 money match against my friends DDD and i would like some tips please. Also PEACE7 where did you get your avatar from? i've seen it before on deviantart. can you please post the link, thanks.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Alright ill add both of you, also Firefly I don't remember where i got it from but ill try to find out and let you know asap.

Kdash

Smash Rookie
NNID
WhiteCometX
I'm already in there but I guess for the sake of people knowing who I am on there.....

skype name is WhiteCometX

FireFly

Smash Lord
Does anyone know why my Skype icon here says it's offline when I'm really online?

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
cant we make like a skype group chat for this? That is what I have for my province`s community.

I am new to being a marth main as i was a huge reflex fan and main`d PT for a year. Switched to Marth for about 4 months now and have really been enjoying it.

Skype Name: Samrajaujla18

Please send me some sort of a message that your from this topic so I know its not some random dude adding me up.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
cant we make like a skype group chat for this? That is what I have for my province`s community.

I am new to being a marth main as i was a huge reflex fan and main`d PT for a year. Switched to Marth for about 4 months now and have really been enjoying it.

Skype Name: Samrajaujla18

Please send me some sort of a message that your from this topic so I know its not some random dude adding me up.
I shall add you!

my skype is gymleadersam01 should have a picture of Sora
I will add you as well man.

Umashi

Smash Cadet
Hey I would really like to improve my marth so if I could join that would be wonderful! My name is distractionbomb on skype or Ashley Soffietti either of those should show up. I hope I can come :)

PEACE7

Smash Champion
You guys mind if I join the Marth chat? My skype is icemanx5746
Added you man.

Never realized there was a Marth Skype chat lol.

shdwchkn

Same with you bro.

Hey I would really like to improve my marth so if I could join that would be wonderful! My name is distractionbomb on skype or Ashley Soffietti either of those should show up. I hope I can come :)

Sure you can and there's plenty of people in the group that I'm sure are more than willing to help you out.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I got added to the group by Kill, but I'll confirm the contact request a bit later tonight.

Top Bottom