• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Marth Skype Chat

PEACE7

Smash Champion
If we don't know what to talk about on the chat atm we could talk about the fox mu lol I need help on it

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hooray for Marth chat activity! :)

Hopefully this one will actually be productive.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Gonna be on skype more often/more active on the boards.

Hey guys :) Skype: Freezebish

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
As far as I know, people just get on skype, and if they seem someone else on they talk.

Someone might schedule em at times, but it's mostly random.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I talked to Clowsui and he was unaware that there was a chat. I added some of you guys so could someone add me to that group sometime? I'm pretty active on Skype.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Tiger made the chat I believe, so ask her about it. Unless anyone in the group can invite people, then that works too

wendell

Smash Cadet
mine is wendellsilveiradesouza,i`m an amazon brazillian smash player =p
get hype

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I put your name up, if you want add any of the people on there or me and we can add you to the chat.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
how does this work?

it's like a live conference where you discuss stuff together or just a compendium of skype accounts for everyone to know and contact?

PEACE7

Smash Champion
All the marths can talk and see what the other ones are saying even if you don't have them added on skype(Once you have been added to it which means you need to have at least one person who is already in it added on your skype). It's like a XAT, if you feel like discussing anything on the chat just type away, we don't have like a schedule of any sort to talk, it sort of just happens at random times (Whenever a lot of people are online at the same time).

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
oh I see, then here is my name on skype: jeos03

expecting some luck to at least hear you guys

G.i.R.

Smash Rookie
mine is Valkyrion_90 although im not a good Marth player, it'll be good to hear what people have to say

Top Bottom