• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official King DeDeDe Vid Thread. (Updated 4/13)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
good news bad news.

good news, i finally got my mac
bad news, ive got 2 papers and 2 midterms due, so i wont be able to start with the real updating later.

further, to keep things even more organized, I think I will make a unofficial rate my DDD thread.
in this thread, we would all watch vids of people like vZakat, and make comments on how to be like Romeo/leos and DarkHero/Ether. (in that order IMO)
im not suer yet if the actual discussion will take place here, or brawl central as it has a code...
perhaps i will only do that when i have time for a move by move critique.

of course, these are just ideas right now, and verry time consuming. and if nintendo ever fixes their servers, i may just say "Frack it, id rather be playin brawl."

Geop

Smash Cadet
Game Battles Doubles Match (I'm not good, but we haven't lost yet so :lick:)

I'm only posting this one 'cause it was so **** funny, 'specially after my partner died :chuckle:, but go ahead and watch the other ones if you want.

And God **** did that Gordo save my life!! :psycho:

Andy (MK) & Geop (DDD) vs. Tris(Wolf) Ty(Link) ***TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME A BIT.. don't say I didn't warn 'ya

Any constructive criticism would be nice. :)

Met

Smash Ace
first one? haha tons of people have been using it before the game came out in the states its really not hard to do at all you just hit back and jump.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Ok, thats it!

Screw "the real world"

I herby resolve to have this thread updated and reformatted by the end of the day.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Done.
it took awhile to add the "&fmt=18" code that adds to youtube quality... but i got it in all of the vids.

ill add more to the index sectoin and stuff later, but right now its sleepy time.

EDIT:
but since you asked for feedback dark hero. those matches were excellent.
I should let you know that I didnt add your earlier matches because they were... frankly, bad.

i cant believe how you improved so much to become one of the top DDD's out there.

you get "most improved award"

also, talk more, it seems that with the increase of your skill we hear less of your epic accent.

PS
jank, you got the pro mindgames. excellent stuff. /subcribe.

well, thats all i have the energy for tonight.
night everyone.

CO18

Smash Hero
Nice this thread is looking good. Yeah you got alot better Darkhero.

Im going to get some vids up soon, although they wont be high quality. Maybe get some high quality ones by the end of this month.

Also, you guys should start playing in smashbrawlrankings. Its awesome. Im currently ranked 17th. :)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
TysAH (D3) vs. Mushroom Ring (Sonic) v10 *beautiful Bair spacing, and airdodge approach*
TysAH (D3) vs. Mushroom Ring (Sonic) v11 *excellent*
TysAH (D3) vs. Mushroom Ring (Sonic) v12

These videos were taken down. Just wanted to mention it if no one else noticed. Sorry if its been said.

IvoYaridovich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9654-5728
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERPqmTeyLCs

A match of me with Dedede vs. a friend on Fox. Not the most epic of matches, just a friendly one. We're not gods at what we do either, just ok. I'm mentioning it though, because during the match, one of my Waddle Dees on the stage jumped up and KOed Fox. This is shortly followed up by my lovely laugh that I failed to stifle... Anywho, the Waddle Dee KO happens at around 2:28. He almost gets KOed by another later in the match as well.

Guess it goes to show that Waddle Dee's really do rock =P

Top Bottom